Interns 2012 – Sales Executive for MBAs at Pune for Kitchen Sense Software Solutions
Job Location: Pune
Stipend: Rs. 5000 + conveyance + commission.
Company Name: Arvan Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Overview of internship: To plan and carry out direct marketing and sales activities, so as to maintain and develop sales of Kitchen Sense POS software to businesses from food and retail industry in Pune, in accordance with agreed business plans.
Company profile: Arvan Technologies is a software solutions company from Pune. Our solution Kitchen Sense has a range of products for the food and retail sector.
1. Plan and carry out direct marketing activities to agreed sales volumes, values, product mix and timescales
2. Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by post, telephone, and personal visits.
3. Communicating with clients through email, phone and personal visit
4. Following up with leads and closing the deal. Preparing invoices, accepting payments and handling the account.
5. Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support.
6. Responsible for development and delivery of software product demonstrations.
7. Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
8. Preparing marketing content like brochures, presentations, blogs and PR articles
9. Able to convey customer requirements to Product Management teams
10. Able to travel throughout sales territory.
Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with keen interest in software sales and knowledge of technology.
1. Graduate, Engineer or MBA
2. Self-driven and a clear focus on high quality. Able to demonstrate success to the customer.
3. Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person’s point of view
4. Must be an excellent face-to-face and telephone communicator. Good communication skills with internal team and customers
5. Must be proficient in using Microsoft Excel and Power Point
6. Must be proficient in using Internet and computers. Should be interested in software sales.
7. Understands the principles of marketing and advertising cost-effectiveness, including market sector targeting, product offer development, features-benefits-solutions selling, cost per response, cost per conversion, etc.
Experience: 0 to 1 year
Duration of internship: 2 to 6 months
How to apply: Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Logo: You can attach your company logo to the internship job.
Company website: http://www.kitchensense.in or http://www.arvan.in