HDFC hiring students for Internship / Project in Bangalore

HDFC hiring students for Internship / Project in Bangalore

• We invite students who are interested in doing their Internship/Project exclusively for the MBA,BBM,BBA, BCOM,M.COM and MEM .For HR, Finance & Marketing profiles

• Internship /Project for BBM/BBA/BCOM/MBA/MEM Students those who have completed their 1 year.

• An Opportunity to enhance your strengths, Play a global role and Move to a leadership position and to get corporate exposure with real time work experience.

How to apply:

• Interested Candidates can mail resumes to hdfclife@indianinternship.com

1. Minimum period is 3-4 weeks and maximum is for 8-10 weeks.
2. Stipend will be provided on performance basis.
3. Location: Bangalore.
4. Duration: As per the internship/project slot instructed by colleges

Benefits and job details:-

1) Candidate will get project completion letter and with Appreciation letter from Karnataka Head.
2) Can apply for Final Placement (Performance Basis)
Only after Completion of their U.G/P.G on performance basis..
3) Can Apply for SALES DEVELOPMENT MANAGER POST, OPERATIONS, ACCOUNTS, ACTURAIL, ADMINISTRATION, BUSINESS PLANNING,FC RECRUITMENT,TRAINING, CHANNEL DEVELOPMENT,GROUP SALES, DIRECT SALES, UNDERWRITING,RETAIL SALES, QUALITY, CUSTOMER SERVICE & MANY MORE,,,

149 Responses to “HDFC hiring students for Internship / Project in Bangalore”

1. sonam upadhyay says:

I am a MBA 2nd sem student with marketing as my specialization,
    with good communication skills, extrovert and convincing ability
    have flair for marketing and advertising and like to interact with people.
    Looking for internship in the month of july-sep 2012.
    waiting for your response.

• Prasoon says:

Call me 2moro around 11:30am in 09620540365

Prasoon
      Recruitment Consultant
      HDFC Life

• amritha menon says:

Respected Sir/Madam,
        I am Amritha Menon pursuing my MBA from Justice KS Hegde Institute of Management , Nitte. Iam taking HR as my subject of specialization. As a part of my PG course i am required to do Training from June 25th 2012 to July 25th 2012.
        I am interested in summer internship provided by your organization and would be greatly delighted to work as an intern. This internship would provide me with the ideal opportunity to assist at your organization and to expand my research skills.
        Hoping for a positive response from your side.
        Amritha Menon

• AJAY KUMAR R says:

Hi Amritha menon,

Ya u ll get dates from June 25th to July 25th..
          Cal back to 09980801471 for further details or mail me to kumara230@hdfclife.in.

• ramya says:

good evng sir …
            i am ramya chowdary from bellary am persuading m.b.a 3rd sem in bitm bellary…..
            with a finance specialization , i would like to do my 8-10 weeks internship/ project 4m Ur company. so if u have any vacencys in ur company , plz mail to me …., i would feel glad if u offer project in ur company

waiting 4ur replay……………
            thanking u sir………..

• Aman Sharma says:

Respected Sir,
            Myself Aman Sharma, currently I am pusrsuing my graduation in Bsc. I wanted to know that can I apply for this Internship?
            Thanking You.

• suruchi priya says:

i want to internship in human resource for two month i.e from may to june… as i am persuing my pgdm course………please responnd if i am elligible…….

• anusha says:

iam in interested in doing project/internship in hdfc iam bbm 2nd year completed student going to my final year so for my project I need ur internship

• Kevin MK says:

Dear sir
        I am a final year B.com student and I was wondering if this internship is still there for me to apply,as i am really interested to do this internship in the month of December.
        please do look into it and waiting for a response

Thanking you
        Kevin Mk

2. Harpreet Kaur Khanuja says:

Respected sir,

I am presently engaged in pursuing my MBA in Finance as
    my major subject. By joining your esteemed organization,
    I will be able to gain professional experience in the finance arena. It will
    provide me with an insight into the basics of finance and will also provide exposure
    to practical working of the field which is only possible with your support.
    Waiting for your reply.

Thanks

• Prasoon says:

Ring me in 09620540365.We’ll dizcz in detail.

Prasoon
      Recruitment Consultant
      HDFC Life

• Rupesh babu says:

I am presently engaged in pursuing my MBA in Finance as
      my major subject. By joining your esteemed organization,
      I will be able to gain professional experience in the finance arena. It will
      to practical working of the field which is only possible with your support.
      Waiting for your reply.

Thanks

3. deepak chittoriya says:

I am a MBA 2nd sem student with marketing as my specialization,
    with good communication skills, extrovert and convincing ability
    have flair for marketing and advertising and like to interact with people.
    Looking for internship in the month of jun-july 2012.
    waiting for your response.

4. Hi sir/maam,

I am Abdul Gaffoor pursuing MBA FINANCE 1sy year in Kodai International Business school,Kodaikanal,Ugarthenagar, Dindugal Dist,Tamil Nadu,India. I have summer project, i am interested to do my summer project in your organization. I have attached my Bio- data. I am eagerly waiting for your positive reply.

ABDUL GAFFOOR

5. Nirmal Ydav says:

Mr. Prasoon
    Recruitment Consultant
    HDFC Life

Dear Mr. Prasoon,
    My unique ability of result orienting, hard working, good communication and my status of Kurukshetra University MBA student in my 1st year studying finance, make me ideal candidate for a summer internship with your organization.

My education and motivation to excel will make me an asset to your organization.
    I am eagerly waiting for your positive reply.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Nirmal Yadav

6. jayaprakash says:

I jayaprakash bhutada pursuing 1st year MBA in IIPM Hyderabad . i am looking for internship in finance. if u have vacancies reply to this mail id

7. Soumyarup Chatterjee says:

Sir, I am currently a MBA student, pursuing my PGDM in finance from IMT Ghaziabad. I want to undergo a short term project for 15-20 days in Finance domain. Is there any opening for the same?

8. Kavita Kumari says:

Sir,
    I Kavita Kumari pursuing 1st year PGDM in Acharya Bangalore-B School. I am looking for internship in finance. if u have vacancies reply to this mail id and today i will send you my resume from my mail i.d.

thanks
    regards

9. Priyanka Kumari says:

Respected Sir,
    I am Priyanka Kumari pursuing my MBA from Acharya Bangalore B-school n i’m taking finance as specialisation.I want to do internship from your bank.if u ve vacancies reply this mail id.

thanks
    regards
    Priyanka Kumari

10. Sneha Lata Doyal says:

Sir,
    I am a student of Acharya Bangalore B-School n m pursuing MBA-2nd sem n m taking finance as my specialisation.i want to do my inturnship from ur company.so if u have any vacancy in ur company for internship plz mail me in my mail i.d.

thankyou
    regards
    Sneha Lata Doyel

11. Aditya Dadu says:

Respected Sir,

I am Aditya Dadu currently pursuing an undergraduate degree from BITS Pilani K.K. Birla Goa Campus. I am pursuing a dual degree : B.E. (Hons.) in Electrical and Electronics and M.Sc. (Hons.) in Biological Sciences. i have completed my third year. I am interested in doing an internship at your company for this summer. Please let me know if it is possible.

Thanking you

Yours sincerely
    Aditya Dadu

12. krishna says:

Respected Sir,
    i am Krishna pursuing MBA 1st year. i have taken finance specilalization.i want to do my summer internship programme in your company.hope the positive response.

13. Devendra nath chakraborty says:

I am a MBA 2nd sem student in BCET with marketing as my specialization,
    from Balasore Odisha
    Looking for internship in the month of july-sep 2012.
    waiting for your response.

14. arushee gupta says:

respected sir
    i am persuing my b.com from delhi university south campus, from jesus and mary college and is looking for internship. my second year result is awaited which fulfils my eligibility criteria at your end.
    kindly reply incase you have any sort of vacancy for me as an intern.

15. sreepriya says:

i hav finished my 2nd sem mba and frm augst 1st week my 3rd sem classes will start so by november i will hav to start doing internship with project so i would like to know whther hdfc provides me a chance to do an internship in your company for 2months

16. kratika says:

i am doing bbm 3 sem from jain university.iam very keen in joining your bank as it help in fulfilling your organisation as well as yours my objective.
    waiting for the reply

17. respected sir/madam date:712012
    i am perusing my MBA from prist university, thanjavur tamil naidu from windsor institute of management studies, bangalore, k.r. puram, medahali and i completed m,y second sem. and i have to submit internship project to university,so kindly i select your financial institution to complete your project work,
    so i request you to select me on the basis of my resume and merit and give me chance to work in your institution and i commits to i never do any mistake which harm your institution.
    thank you sir.
    yours faithfully
    pappu kumar mahato

18. vagesh v hiremath says:

dear sir i am vagesh hiremath from DHARWAD i am pursuing MBA II semester @ IEMS business school HUBLI i have taken specialization major as marketing and minor as finance i am interested in doing summer implant project in your company from 9th July 2012 to 10th September 2012 our project will kick start from 9th July 2012 only so i am requesting you to reply to this as soon as possible if possible please send me a letter from your company that i have started summer implant project in your company
    contact no :8123403034

19. NIDHI LAD says:

SIR,
    I am Nidhi Lad perusing M.B.A. 2nd semester from G.S.I.T.S Indore, which is end exams in October, want to do internship in your company relating finance stream. as i m having interest in finance.
    Waiting for your reply…..

20. MD SAHIL says:

SIR, I AM B.COM GRADUATE IN 2012 FROM MAGADH UNI. I WANT TO JOB IN HDFC BANK. PLS CONTACT ME 09135797493

21. anupreet says:

sir,
    i m anupreet a 2nd year bba student from modern girls college of professional studies lko nd i want to do mt summer internship from hdfc bank and i want all d details of it if gvn a chance i’ll prove an asset to ur co.

22. Deepa A J says:

Dear Sir,
    Am doing my PG in MBA with HR as specialization at Jeppiar Maamallan Institute of technology affiliated to Anna Unversity. I would like to do my internship in HR in your instituition. May I know how can I apply for it… I would be pleased to hear from you..
    Deepa

23. sir,
    I am 3rd sem student of Shri Vaishnav Institute from Indore. My major subject is HR and minor is IT.
    I am looking Summer intership from dated 1 nov 2012 to dec or jan.
    plz if ther is any opening mail me on my id direct2kshiti@yahoo.com
    thankuuu

24. CHETAN OINAM says:

Respected Sir/Madam,
    I am Chetan Oinam pursuing my 3rd semester MBA from BMS college of engineering Bangalore with Finance specialization. As per the academic requirement I need to do a project from 17th Dec 2012 to 24th Feb 2013.

I am keen to associate with your organisation as an intern which will be of great learning experience and contribute to your success.

looking ahead to your reply.

Chetan Oinam

25. rahul says:

hi air i am pursuing my mba from singapore i am looking for internship for 4-8 weeks if you have any vacancy pls tell me my email id is poptani@ymail.com

26. Kajal says:

Dear Sir,
    I am doing my second year b.com in Christ University, Bangalore. I am interested in doing a summer internship in your organisation during the months of april and may 2013. I have excellent academic record and good communication skills. If you have any vacancies kindlk mail me on kajalmanwani.18@gmail.com.
    Thank you.

27. Mehak says:

Dear Sir,
    I am doing my third year in CMS Jain university, Bangalore. I am interested in doing an internship in your company. As i also want to do My minor and major project.
    If any vacancies you can mail me on mehak.gupta12.mg@gmail.com

Thank You.

28. Anton Abinaya says:

Hi.
    I’m in my final year MBA with Finance Specialization. My third semester exams have begun. I would like to take up my internship in your organization which should begin by the month of January. It ranges from 10 to 12 weeks period. I’m very much interested in working in your organization. I would like to receive a favorable reply from you soon.

Anton Abinaya. M

29. lovely banerjee says:

Respected sir,
    i am lovely banerjee pursuing 1st year mba from balaji institute of management and human resource development. i am interested to do summer internships from your company which is for the duration of 1-06-2013 to 31-07-2013.i would be glad to share my talent pool along with your company and gain the same from your company.

thanking you sir…

30. Sanju Jacob says:

Dear Sir,
    I am doing my MBA in St Josephs College of Business Administration, Bangalore. I am interested in doing a summer internship in your organisation during the months of april and may 2013. I have excellent academic record and good communication skills. If you have any vacancies kindly mail me on sanjujacob90@yahoo.in
    Thank you.
    Sanju

31. Shraddha Jain says:

Respected sir,

I am presently engaged in pursuing my MBA in Finance as
    my major subject. By joining your esteemed organization,
    I will be able to gain professional experience in the finance arena. It will
    to practical working of the field which is only possible with your support.
    Waiting for your reply.

Thanks.

32. APOORVA GAUR says:

I m pursuing my BBA from delhi.My specialization in finance..is there any internship in finance.If so then please reply .

Regrads
    Apoorva Gaur

33. Hi,

I am 3rd semester MBA finance specialization student . i am looking for internship project in finance.
    Please let me know how can i proceed and enhance my exposure in corporate world.

regards
    anshu

34. Dear Sir,

I am MBA finance student , 2nd semester , looking for intern ship project in finance.

Please let me know how I can proceed and avail this oppertunity to gain from corporate exposure.

regards
    Rinki

35. kushal says:

dear sir/madam

hi , I’m pursuing b.com 4th semester in Dayananda Sagar Business Academy ,Bangalore. i became aware of ur summer internship project . And I’m willing to work with this esteemed organization as a intern from June 2 till July 31 . My objective of this internship is to gain exposure of the corporate world and enhancing my ability for future prospective .I’m interested in pursuing the internship in finance and marketing . kindly let me know if any vacancies available .

rgds :
    kushal

36. Tenzin Youngdu says:

Hello sir
    I am doing B.com Actuarial management in GRD college of science in Coimbatore.
    I am looking internship project.
    Please let me know if it is possible.

Tenzin Youngdu

37. ruby devi says:

sir/mam,
    i am pursuing mba with finance specialization and and want to do my summer internship with you from june -august

38. Rishabh Jain says:

Hello Sir,
    I am a 1st year bbm student studying in CMS-Jain University.I am very musch interested in your internship program.So, i would kindly like to know if there are any chances available.I am good at marketing skills nd communication as i love to meet new people.

Thank You.

39. zarna doshi says:

Hello sir/madam

I am a 2nd year bbm student from cms jain university..i am very much interested in doing hr in your internship program.so i would like to know if there is any chance of getting internship in your company.

40. vasanti.t says:

sir / madam i am m.b.a 3rd sem with finance and h.r as my specialization i am interested in your internship project for 4 weeks pls reply its already late pls help me i have to do in all the departments of your bank pls help me pls mail or call me my no is 9663351279 or i.d is vasantinaik1986@gmail.com

41. vasanti.t says:

sir / madam vasanti.t i am m.b.a 3rd sem with finance and h.r as my specialization i am interested in your internship project for 4 weeks pls reply its already late pls help me i have to do in all the departments of your bank pls help me pls mail or call me my no is 9663351279 or i.d is vasantinaik1986@gmail.com

42. srithar.s says:

I’m srithar from coimbatore. I’m persuding mba 3rd sem in sns college of technology under anna university.coimbatore,with finance/marketing specilization. I would like to do a six month project from your organization. So if you have any vacancy please mail or call to me. I feel very glad if you offer project in your organization. My contact no is 0979046072 I’m waiting for your reply. Thanking you. By your sincerely srithar

43. Thenmozhi says:

Respected Sir/Madam
    Now, I am pursuing PGPM at IBS -B,I want to do my internship as part time in banking sector. It is possible to get a internship training.
    Regards,
    Thenmozhi

44. sweta says:

Sir/Madam.,
    I am a student of 2nd year bbm at bangalore., I will b opting for hr specialization in my final year.. I want to do intership at your bank for 4-6weeks with stipend.. so., would you kindly inform me whether it is possible or not in ur bank..
    Sweta

45. Jyoti garg says:

Good evng sir …
    I am Jyoti from bangalore. I am persuading bbm 5th sem in bishop cotton
    with a finance specialization , i would like to do my 8-10 weeks internship/ project 4m Ur company. so if u have any vacency in ur company , plz mail to me …., i would feel glad if u offer project in ur company

waiting 4ur replay……………
    thanking u sir………..

46. Divya says:

Gud noon sir,

I am Divya pursuing final year MBA with Finance as specializtion in Trichy, Tamilnadu. I would like to do my 6 month internship/ project in ur bank. So kindly inform me if any vacancies available. Expecting ur rly as soon as possible.

Thanks &

DIVYA.

47. Rajesh kumar says:

sir
    I am Rajesh kumar student of garden city college . I want to do internship here in marketing in month 5th dec. to 15 th jan 2014. plz inform me sir plz.
    thanking you sir
    rajesh

48. Saiteja Duvvuru says:

i’m saiteja. pursuing my mba 1st sem.i’m looking 4r internship at Bangalore.i did my ug in the stream of b.com computers with a percentage of 84% please suggest me an interinship

49. Ankith Mannem says:

Hello sir
    I am Ankitha Mannem I am currently pursuing BBM 2nd year in Christ University,Bangalore.I am very much intrested in doing a HR internship at HDFC.

I would like to know about the available oppurtunities

50. Vivek S says:

Hello Sir/madam Im Vivek S studyin 5th sem BbM in Bangalore.. My area of specialisation is Finance and i have to do my project.. I am interested in HDFC n wud lyk to pursue my Project.. My dates would be from Dec2 2013 to Jan2014

51. Roseline says:

Sir,
    I’m Roseline. J from Vellore doing MBA 3rd semester in Vellore. My specializations are HR and Finance. I like to do project in your organization. I need to do 5 months project between Jan 12 to May 20, 2014. Waiting for your reply as early as possible.

52. Sanjeev Shankar says:

Sir,
    I am Sanjeev Shankar.R doing MBA 1st semester at Sastra University,Thanjavur and I my area of interest is finance and i also need to do my project in finance. In our college they told that everyone must do summer internship. They provide time for 1 month (i.e. in the month of june 2014). I dont know the exact period/dates also and please send me a reply as soon as possible so that i will be able to tell my dates when the college announces.

53. navaya says:

hi sir,

navya here doing bbm 3rd sem at banaglore university (BMS College) and my specialisation is finace and i like to do project in your organisation i need to do for 2 week project can you please provide me the permission to do the project. waiting for your reply

Regards,
    Navya

54. shivaKumaryadav N says:

Hi ,

Ajay sir this is shivakumar yadav I am doing final year BBM . I am interested to do my project in your hdfc bank so I am kindly requesting you to give permisson to do my academic project on loans and advances.

thanks…………

55. Akshay Dwivedi says:

Dear Sir,

I am pursuing my BBM First year studies at Christ University Bangalore and intend to undertake summer internship in the month of April and May’14 for a period of 6 weeks at HDFC.

Would request you to advise me on application procedure and locations for undertaking summer internships.

Akshay

56. Gaurav says:

Good evng sir …
    I am gaurav prakash from bangalore. I am persuading bbm 4th sem in acharya institue of graduate studies.with a finance specialization , i would like to do my 1 month internship/ project 4m Ur company. so if u have any vacency in ur company , plz mail to me …., i would feel glad if u offer project in ur company
    waiting 4ur replay……………
    thanking u sir………..

57. Souvik Sen says:

Hello Sir/Madam,
    I am Souvik Sen. I am currently pursuing Masters in Applied Quantitative Finance at Madras School of Economics. I am very much interested in the summer internship program of your company based in Bangalore.My specialization is in finance. I need to do a one-two month project as my internship program. Please let me know if there are any vacancies.

Regards,
    Souvik Sen.

58. Shankhadeep Ghosh says:

Hello Sir/Madam
    I am Shankhadeep ghosh.I am currently ursuing PGDM from All India Management Association,New Delhi. I am In last semester and very much interested in doing internship in International Business Sector.So please suggest any good internship with stipend

Shankhadeep Ghosh

59. Ayushi Bhatnagar says:

Dear Sir/Madam

I am pursuing PGDM course from International School of Informatics and Management from Jaipur,currently in third trimester.I would like to offer my services as an intern in the field of finance.Could you please tell as how to apply for internship.

Looking forward for your reply.

60. Namitha A says:

Respected Sir/Madam
    Subject: Request for Internship

I am Namitha A doing my 1st year M.Com in Mount Carmel College. Our curriculum expects us to undergo one month of Internship in an organisation belonging to the Service Sector.
    Our Final Exam will get over in the Month of April 2014. I am ready to do my internship in the month of May 2014.
    I request you to send me the exact location of your Organisation. Please send me the
    e-mail id to which I can send the Covering letter and Resume.
    I look forward to hear from you.

Thanking You
    Yours Sincerely
    Namitha A
    (Student-Mount Carmel College)

61. Sagar kalburgi says:

Dear Sir/Madam,
    Subject: Request for internship

I am Sagar K doing my 2nd semester MBA in Cms Business School Bangalore with Finance as my Specialization and intend to undertake summer internship for a period of 10 weeks at HDFC.
    looking ahead to your reply.

Thanking You
    Yours Sincerely
    Sagar K

62. Rejith John says:

Dear Sir/Madam
    Subject : Request for Internship

Iam Rejith John, doing 4th Semester MBA in De Paul Institute, Angamaly in Kerala with Finance as my specilisation and intend to summer internship for a period of 8 weeks at HDFC.

I would seek your permission for doing my internship programme there. Anticipating favorable reply.

Thanking You
    Your Sincerly

63. Bala surya says:

Dear Sir/Madam,
    Subject: Request for internship

I am Bala Surya K doing my 2nd semester B.Com in Christ University Bangalore intend to undertake summer internship for a period of 5 weeks at HDFC.

looking ahead to your reply.

Thanking You
    Yours Sincerely
    Bala Surya

64. Shalu mariyam shaju says:

Respected sir/madam,
    Subject : Request for internship
    I am Shalu Mariyam Shaju doing my 2nd semester MBA from Karunya University Coimbatore. i intend to undertake summer internship for 1 month this june at HDFC.
    I will be taking finance as my major. I am looking forward to associate with you and have a good learning experience. Please do reply to this.

Thanking You

Your’s sincerely
    Shalu Mariyam Shaju

65. anupama chitraju says:

hello sir,
    i will complete my bbm first year in this may. i want to join the internship in marketing you offer. so please can you just give me all the details of registration.

66. Anurag pandey says:

Dear sir/madam

Iam an 4th semester B.com student from SRM UNIVERSITY CHENNAI specialised in accounting and finance with good communication skills, extrovert and convincing ability & have flair for marketing and like to interact with people.
    Looking for internship in your prestegious organisation in the month of may- june 2014
    waiting for your response.
    Anurag pandey

67. Vinay Kumar says:

Hello Sir,
    This is Vinay Kumar. I am pursuing my MBA in Public Service Management and E-governance from ABV-IIITM, Gwalior, 2nd semester. I have to do my internship in this summer 2014. I am much interested to do my internship to the banking sector. So I am looking towards your organization (HDFC Bank).

I am keen to associate with your organization and at least for the 6 to 8 weeks in this summer and learning a better working experience with the bank. I would like to get your positive reply soon.

yours

68. Vigneshwar M says:

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am Vigneshwar.M pursuing my MBA from Sri Krishna Institute of Management, Coimbatore. I am taking Finance and Marketing as my subject of specialization. As a part of my PG course i am required to do Training from June 25th 2014 to July 25th 2014.
    Hoping for a positive response from your side.

69. Deepali says:

Respected Sir/Madam,
    I am Deepali Vyas pursuing my MBA from Sir padampat Singhania University, Udaipur. Iam taking Finance as my subject of specialization. As a part of my PG course i am required to do Training.
    Hoping for a positive response from your side.
    Deepali Vyas

70. Rajeshwari .M.N says:

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am an 6th semester B.com student from S.S.M.R.V Degree college Bangalore specialized in accounting and finance with good communication skills, extrovert and convincing ability & have flair for marketing and like to interact with people.
    Looking for internship in your prestigious organization in the month of may- June 2014
    waiting for your response.

Rajeshwari.M.N

71. shrikantchaubey says:

Respeted Sir/Madam,

I am mba 3rd semester student from BIT,MESRA specilisation in Finance & HR,interested in winter intership trainning please give me oppourtunity

72. devipriya says:

I am devipriya pursuing mba at sona college of technology, salem. I am looking for internship project at your reputed organisation. can you tell me how to apply for this sir?
    waiting for your reply sir.
    regards
    M.Devipriya

73. anusha says:

hi, i m prusing my MBA course in PESIT college.. i have completed my 2nd semester and i am supposed to do intership.. my college starts from 21st july cn extend but not more due to attendance.. i am interested in finance field..

74. GOVINDA SOMANI says:

i m a MBA 2nd year student with finance specialisation i want to build my career in finance is there any internship programme openings please let me know the same
    could u text me the details

75. Monika says:

Respected Sir/Madam…

I m pursing my bba from doon business school,dehradun.. 3rd sem student.. intrested in winter internship from your organization … plzz send your regards and information related to the process of internship…
    thank you!!

76. Anil Kumar M says:

I am a MBA 2nd sem student with marketing as my specialization,
    with good communication skills, extrovert and convincing ability
    have flair for marketing and advertising and like to interact with people.
    Looking for internship in the month of dec 8 2014 to 14th February 2015 .
    waiting for your response.

77. Laxmipriya Mohanty says:

Respected Sir /Madam

I am pursuing my MBA 3rd sem in HR specialization in New horizon college of Engineering , Bangalore. I am looking my internship for 10weeks starting from December 8 2014 to February 12 in HR field..

Waiting for your response

78. Swathi says:

Respected Sir/madam,

I am a second year B.B.M student interested in specializing in finance. I am required to do internship from May 2015 and till/before July 2015. Can I get an opportunity for the same? This would be my first internship experience and I aspire to do it your bank.
    Kindly reply as soon as possible.

Yours sincerely,
    Swathi

79. Vishnunath M R says:

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am pursuing my 1st year PGDM (Post Graduation Diploma in Management) programme in SCMS-COCHIN, Kerala. I like to take finance as my specialization. And also i like to do my internship (15th june 2015 – 15th september 2015) in your institution Banglore.

Waiting for the reply
    Regards,
    Vishnunath M R

80. Vandana Kashyap says:

Respected Sir/Mam,
    I m pursuing my MBA 3rd sem in HR specialization from Patel College of Management, DAVV University. I am interested in doing a HR internship at HDFC.
    Please send information related to this internship……….!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vandana

81. Rajashree Shetty says:

I am studying in M.Com 1st year. I want do an paid internship during my holidays which is from 22nd December to 20th January. How can i get my internship?

82. Rakesh kumar singh says:

Hello sir/madam i am pursuing pgdm course in iims pune and i want to do my summer internship for 3 month in hbfc bank .suggest me.

83. Monitha says:

I m monitha pursuing my final year bbm in Bangalore. As part of academic requirement I have undertake hr related project. So kindly reply me regarding to Ths issue. I have mailed my resume to above mentioned website but didn’t get any reply from your end.

84. Vikash Kumar Singh says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am vikash kumar singh, pursuing my PGDM from xavier institute of management & entrepreneurship (XIME). Currently I am in 3rd trimester and according to my academic curriculum, at the end of this trimester I need to do summer internship, from 1 May to 30 June 2015. For this project I am highly interested to join your organization. I am self disciplined and able to adopt any kind of environment. I am waiting for your response. Please reply me as early as possible.

Regards,
    Vikash kumar singh

85. Deepchand.M says:

Respected sir/madam,
    I am Deep hand.M studying in bbm sixth sem,as part of the academic requirement I have to do finance project,so can I do a project from your company,if it is possible,than please inform me.

86. manzoorul hasan says:

Respected Sir/Madam,
    I am Manzoorul hasan I am pursuing MBA from Central university of Rajasthan, Ajmer. I am taking Finance as my subject of specialization. As a part of my PG course i am required to do Training.
    I am interested in summer internship in your organization and would be greatly delighted to work as an intern. This internship would provide me with the ideal opportunity to assist at your organization and to expand my research skills.
    Hoping for a positive response from your side.
    Manzoorul hasan

87. Dear sir, I am vaddemgunta yalamandarao from BANGALORE. I am pursuing MBA IV semester @ LOYOLA business school from University of Mysore. I have taken specialization as marketing . i am interested in doing summer implant project in your company from 29th January 2015 to 30th february 2015 our project will kick start from 30th January 2015 only so i am requesting you to reply to this as soon as possible if possible please send me a letter from your company that i have started summer implant project in your company.

88. Sandhya says:

Dear sir,
    I am Sandhya P. I am pursuing second year Bachelor’s degree in Commerce in Mount Carmel college. My aspiration is to work in reputed banking company. My interest and strengths have been in the HR and financial field.
    I would like to kindly enquire about the internships opportunities in the months of April, May and June. Thankyou for taking the time to read my message and would like to receive a quick reply as soon as possible with details of contact information(either through mail or phone).

89. Nandan kumar Chaurasiya says:

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am Nandan kumar Chaurasiya pursuing my Master of Finance Management from Banaras Hindu University,Varanasi. My subject of specialization is Finance. As a part of my PG course i am required to do training from 1st June 2015 to 15th July 2015.
    Hoping for a positive response from your side.
    Nandan kumar Chaurasiya

90. gopakumar.g says:

Hello sir/madam i am pursuing pgdm course .
    and i want to do my summer internship for 3 month in HR department.can you suggest me the steps i have to do to get an internship at HDFC

91. Akash Agarwal says:

This is Akash here, doing MBA. I am in my 1st year having major in Finance. I am looking for Internship with your Bank for the month of June & July.

I will be highly privileged if I get an opportunity to work in HDFC bank, This internship would provide me with the ideal opportunity to assist at your organization and to expand my Financial skills.

Hoping for a positive response from your side. Thank you.

92. urvashi pandey says:

Respected sir/mam,
    I m MBA 2nd semester student of major finance and i want to get internship in your bank for 6 months.

93. Amita says:

Respected sir/madam,
    I am currently pursuing my Bcom honors 2nd semester from Christ university,bangalore. I would have my summer vacations from 1 april – 1 may,and im looking for an internship during this time moreover in the field of finance or marketing in order to expertise on my skills also to gain experience.
    hoping to see a positive reply from your side
    Amitha

94. SAMPURNA says:

Respected sir/madam,
    I am currently pursuing my MBA 3 TRIMESTER from Christ university, bangalore. I am looking for an internship between 1st April – 31st May in the field of finance in order to expertise on my skills also to gain experience.
    hoping to see a positive reply from your side
    sampurna

95. jasleen kaur Chandhok says:

Hi I am student of Bcom I am doing my 5th semester . I will be glad enough to work with you . I am studying in jain university .
    May i get more details about this job.

96. Cyril Joseph Sunny says:

Respected Madam / Sir

I am currently doing my BBA second year 4th semester in Amity university Dubai i am looking for a internship during my summer break which is from July first week to September first week. I would be privileged if I get an opportunity to work in HDFC bank which will help me to gain professional experience. I am really looking forward for a positive reply from your side.
    Cyril Joseph

97. Debjani Dey says:

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am an MBA student of Institute of Public Enterprise(IPE), Hyderabad and completed 1 year.And I am willing to do my summer internship 2015 in finance management.

Can you please help me and let me know if there is any opportunity at HDFC bank for MBA finance intern.
    Debjani Dey

98. Faizan Ashraffi says:

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am Faizan Ashraffi pursuing my MBA from CMS Business School , Jain University , Bangalore. I have taken Finance & Marketing as my subject of specialization. As a part of my PG course i am required to do Training from June to August 2015.

I am delighted to work with your organisation as an intern to meet the organisational goals and provide me an opportunity to explore my skills.
    Thank You.

Faizan Ashraffi

99. pragya srivastava says:

Respected Madam / Sir
    I am currently doing my BBA second year 4th semester in Nimbus Academy Of Mangement i am looking for a internship during my summer break In finance which is from July first week to August first week. I would be privileged if I get an opportunity to work in HDFC bank which will help me to gain professional experience. I am really looking forward for a positive reply from your side.
    Pragya Srivastava

100. Sudeshna Das says:

I am sudeshna das pursuing bbm (3rd year ) from center for management studies with the specialization in finance. I am looking for internship in finance from july to september. I have mailed my resume. Looking forward for your reply.
    Thank you.

101. Shulamite Mathangi says:

Iam Shulamite Mathangi from Bangalore, MBA(Finance)-2012 passedout.I am looking for internship in bankin sector. Looking forward for your reply.
    Thank you.

102. kenneth mervyn pearson says:

respected sir/madam,
    i am a student of st.josephs evening college, bangalore and i am doing my m.com there, i have to do my internship , so is it ok if i persue my internship in hdfc bank, you can reply back through mail.

103. Madhavi says:

I am an MBA student of M.S.Ramaiah college Bangalore and completed yrs. I an looking for an internship for 4week duration in the field offinance.can you please help me and let me know if there is any opportunity at HDFC bank for MBA finance

104. bharath kumar says:

respected sir/madam,
    i am a student of sesharipuram main college,bangalore and im doing my B.com there,i have to do my intership , so is it ok if i persue my internship in hdfc bank,you can reply back to my mail

105. varma says:

can u give me a oppurtunity

106. Nisha sompura says:

I am a student of final year bbm finance stream . I would like to do internship for my university project. Can you give me the dates and timings of internship?

107. sujith johnson says:

am sujith Johnson doing my b com 2nd and i would like to do internship so what r the requirement basically to do.and can i do it in summer vacation

108. Praveen Chakravarthy says:

hi sir/madam I’m pursuing my 3rd year BBM in FINANCE at Jain college jayanagar,
    I’m interested in doing internship in hdfc bank.

109. alphonsa carisma says:

hello sir ,
    I am Alphonsa carisma from bellary studying in BITM college bellery took specialization in finance and HR So,I would like to do internship for my university project(FINANCE ), in HDFC .Can you give me OR let me know if there is any opportunity at HDFC bank for MBA finance.

110. chaitanya says:

Hi sir / madam

i’m pursuing my 2nd year mba in Finance . i’m interested in doing my project in HDFC bank, for 5 weeks. so,can i get the opportunity??

111. monica says:

hi…i am monika thomas
    pursuing my first yr can i get internship in your bank for HR aor FINANCE.

privilege to work with u

112. suchit reddy says:

I am pursuing my Bbm degree and completed one year ..now I am in my second year n wanna take up internship for 3-4 weeks …please contact me if m eligible to take up the internship

113. Ayesha says:

Dear Sir/madam,
    Im here looking for a summer internship.I’am doing my 2nd year BBM and would like to intern with your company. I would like to know if i’am eligible for this internship.

114. Pradeep says:

hi sir/madam I’m pursuing my 3rd year BBM in FINANCE at vasavi college vijayanagar,
    I’m interested in doing internship in hdfc bank.

115. Kusuma. P says:

Respected Sir / Madam

I’m pursuing M. Com in Finance and Banking at N. M. K. R. V College for Women.
    I’m interested in doing internship for 3 weeks.

116. Alshawab Dangi says:

Sir I am pursuing MBA finance and marketing). From Anjuman Institute of Technology and Management bhatkal which is affiliated to VTU university. And I am selected the project work in finance. Now I am in Bangalore and looking for internship, if possible to get internship in your bank I like to do project work in you bank
    Thanking you

117. Anjali says:

Sir,
    I am pursuing my MBA degree. My specialisation is Finance from Christ University, Bangalore. I am looking for summer internship in HDFC bank. I would like to know if I can do from your bank.

Anjali

118. Sushmitha Sudhakar says:

Hello Sir/Madam,
    I’m a student of BBM in HR, 6th semester in Dayananda Sagar Junior School of Business.

And I hereby write to say I’m interested to do my project on the topic of recruitment/selection in your organization.
    I’d really be glad if you would permit me to do the same.
    Key skills – Extrovert, Communication skills, Interactive, Leadership and responsible qualities, Pressure handling, basic excel and word knowledge, friendly, good vocabulary.
    Languages known – English, Kannada, Telugu, Partly himdi

Im looking forward for a positive reply and keenly waiting for further details.

119. Ashwija.S says:

Hello sir,

I’m pursuing my 2nd year M.Com in banking and finance from Maharani Lakshmi Ammanni College for Women. I’m interested to do my project in your organisation.

Looking forward for your positive reply.

120. prasant jain says:

Respected Recruiter,
    I am currently pursuing my graduation from CHRIST UNIVERSITY ,and i m in 4 sem , as we have to submit our report based on our internship for a month and i saw you adds in website , so i would like to apply for it , working period required from our college is for 30 days and 7 working hours in a day , could you let me know the possibilities.

121. Sheena says:

Respected Sir/Madam,
    Im interested in interning with HDFC.
    Can I know what are the posts available under HR and Finance.

Hoping for a positive reply.

Thanking You,

Yours Faithfully,

Sheena.

122. surbhi shah says:

respected sir,
    i am surbhi shah from sangli i am interested in doing internship with HDFC bank
    i m pursuing mba first year and I am going to do finance as a specialization can i get an internship after 20 april

yours faithfully
    surbhi

123. tanzeer says:

sir am doing my 2nd year b.com ..can I apply for internship with you

124. avula murali says:

Respcted dignitaries,

Currently I am pursuing bba 1st year at Central university of karnataka, near gulbarga. I can surely complete bba 1st year in april. I am intersted in doing internship with HDFC LIFE. So please give me a chance to intern with you sir.

Thanking you for giving ths opportunity,

Avula murali

125. Racheal says:

I am currently pursuing my PG (MFA) from JYOTHI NIVAS COLLEGE and i m in 2 sem , as we have to submit our report based on our internship for a month and I saw you adds in website , so i would like to apply for it , working period required from our college is for 30 days and 7 working hours in a day , could you let me know the possibilities.

Hoping for the positive reply

Thanking you,

Rachael

126. reshma says:

i am currently pursuing PGDM-ABPM from Indian instiution of plantation management BANGALORE i need SUMMER internship for may june july or 2 months so is there chance to work in HDFC bank plz inform me as possible as because there is no time to me so plz kindly requesting sir/mam….. waiting of ur reply or plz give u r comtact number..

Reshma

127. Deepak R says:

I am pursuing MBA in BMS college of engineering and I am in 3rd sem now, after this sem we have to get intern and project, I saw your add on your website, and we need 10 weeks intern. And my project is about CREDIT FAILURES.
    So can u please make sure that is there any intern available or not…
    I m waiting for your reply .

Thank you.
    Deepak R

128. SHRADHA JALAN says:

Hey…!
    I m Shradha Jalan pursuing my BBA from christ university. I m looking for internship in summer vacations i.e april and may… By that I will be done with my first year. Kindly notify me as soon as possible.

Thank you..!

129. varsha kumari keshri says:

I am varsha kumari keshri pursuing my MBA from International Institute Of business studies, bangalore .. Iam taking finance as my subject of specialization. As a part of my PG course i am required to do Training from Nov 30, 2016 to feb 28th 2017.
    I am interested in internship provided by your organization and would be greatly delighted to work as an intern. This internship would provide me with the ideal opportunity to assist at your organization and to expand my research skills.
    Hoping for a positive response from your side.

130. T GNANA VARA PRASAD says:

Dear sir,
    My name is T Gnana Vara Prasad. I am pursuing my PGDM in Christ Institute of Management, Lavasa, Pune. I would like to join as an intern in your esteemed organization. My specialization is Finance. I would like to do the internship for 6 weeks. Any time between April and May will be comfortable for me. Looking forward for your response.

Thanks and regards,
    T Gnana Vara Prasad.

131. NIVEDA says:

I need internship fa 1/2months starting from jan n in hr..

• T GNANA VARA PRASAD says:

Thank you for your reply.i will complete my trimester in march.i would like to work with you in between April and may.

132. zaca says: