Job Title – Content Writer

Job Location – Work from home

Stipend – 0 to 2000 per month

Company Name – KNS Technologies

Overview of internship:
A good opportunity for someone looking forward to a career in financial markets and reporting. The role involves tracking and reporting about the current capital market activities as well as economic news and views.
Experience in financial markets is not necessary, however good writing skills are a requisite. Candidate must have the aptitude and attitude to learn the basics of finance.

Company profile
www.bullshouse.com is a leading financial website dedicated to provide the best information services and productivity tools to the Indian investors. It is developed and owned by KNS Technologies.

Details of internship
You will learn a lot about finance/investments.Investment education is useful for everyone, regardless of their education or profession – we educate you.
Content writing skills will improve, our mentors will guide the interns.
Candidate looking at equity research roles will learn the nuances of report writing.

Desired profile:
Education – Any graduate (Pursuing graduation)
Experience – Not required
Other – aptitude for financial markets or finance/accounts (Not necessary).
Duration of internship: 1 – 3 months

How to apply:
write to: knstek@indianinternship.com

6 Responses to “Content Writer Financial Website Interns at Work from home with KNS Technologies”

1. Nilesh kawade says:

Sir,
    i am intersted in your company for summer project.
    I am pursing mba(finance) at sinhgad b-school korti,pandharpur dist-solapur

2. lovely kumari singh says:

my name is lovely singh ,persuing mba finance from gurgaon and looking for intership so kindly rply how to apply in company

3. Abhipsa bisoi says:

Hello Sir,
    I am persuing MBA(Finance) at RCMA Bhubaneswar. I am intrested in your company for my summer internship project.So kindly guide me how to apply for this.

4. vivek sharma says:

hi i m vivek i m pursuing m.b.a from finance i m interested for internship
    so kindly rply how 2 apply

5. Sachin Jaiswal says:

sir,
    I am sachin jaiswal from apex institute of management pune,
    i am intrested to do finance internship with your co.so please reply me how to apply,

6. Dhaval Desai says: