ASP.Net Freshers Summer Internship 2012 at NimbleSoft Pvt Ltd Hyderabad

ASP.Net Freshers Summer Internship 2012 at NimbleSoft Pvt Ltd Hyderabad

Job Title : Software Trainee / Programmer

Job Location: Hyderabad

Stipend: 2500

Company Name: NimbleSoft Pvt Ltd

Overview of internship: We Provide Basic training on asp.net and you guys need to work on our travel portal. (www.fruittravel.com)

Company profile: NimbleSoft is a Web, Mobile Development Company thriving hard to become world’s prominent by satisfying end users and organizations.

We turn complicated business concepts into elegant web solutions

We use proven methodologies that increase engagement and sales.

Details of internship:

Education: Any Graduate Student

Experience: Freshers are welcome

Duration of internship:2 – 6 months ( can be extended if necessary)

How to apply: Email us @ nimblesoftsolutions@indianinternship.com.

Company website: www.nimblesoftsolutions.com

8 Responses to “ASP.Net Freshers Summer Internship 2012 at NimbleSoft Pvt Ltd Hyderabad”

1. masna padma says:

I am 3 B Tech C Sc student
    Can i do summer internship for one month in your organization ?

2. @ padma yes u can do it for one month also , but i dont think it will be much useful for u , as u wont be able to learn anything or complete any work in a month time

3. rohit kumar says:

i am interested to this internship for 2 month and i have also applied for it but till now i have not get any response from nimblesoft pvt ltd

4. soundarya says:

I am interested to be as an intern in your company.

5. swati chavan says:

I am in MCA 3rd year(5th sem)..m From Aurangabad..I hv Basic Knwledge abt .net & Asp.net..i am interested to this internship for 6 month.I am interested to be as an intern in your company. So How 2 apply?

6. Narendar says:

Sir,
    I am 3rd year ECE Student with 8.42 CGPA.. I am interested to this internship for 3 months.I am interested to be as an intern in your company. So how to apply

7. Prasad says:

Respected Sir,
    I’m pursuing BTech 3rd year. I want to do Summer internship in ASP.Net. Please give the procedure to apply for Internship. I would like to put my 100% efforts and my best in that Intern.
    My mail Id: prasadtrblshootr@gmail.com

8. STUDENT says:

I am Very much intersted in your internship, Is it available this year 2014?
    If yes please rply me as soon as possible…