Marketing/ Sales Internship 2012 with Emobitise Technologies Pvt Ltd at Hyderabad

Job Title: Internship

Job Location: Hyderabad

Stipend: 1500 per month

Company Name: Emobitise Technologies Pvt Ltd

Overview of internship: The intern’s responsibility is to market the website and look into sales as well. The intern is supposed to work towards client generation. The intern has to deploy all the services to the clients like various SMEs, educational institutions and various public and private sectors companies etc to generate business.

Company profile: Emobitise is a highly innovative and emerging Internet technology company with deep interests in Advertising, Messaging communications, Web Designing, SEO/SMO, E-tailing and Social media. At Emobitise, we’re creating new ways to communicate online and transact. Emobitise’s unique combination of “Innovation +Technology +Quality” approach has been helping us to connect with the global internet audience faster.

Details of internship

Desired profile: Marketing and Sales

Education: MBA in Marketing/Sales

Experience: fresher to 1 year max

Other

Duration of internship: 2-3 Months

Any other information

If found meritorious, the candidate would be given a pre-placement offer.

How to apply: Write to emobitisetechnologies@indianinternship.com

Company website: www.emobitise.com

1. ASHUTOSH KUMAR JHA

on April 9, 2012 at 1:34 pm - Reply

i am pursuing MBA from schoolo of management studies, CUSAT, kochi, i want to internship in your company. please provide me such a oppportunety

• mansi

on April 18, 2012 at 12:47 pm - Reply

you are interested in doing Summer internship….

Location: – 1st and 2nd Tier cities across India

Duration: – 2 months

Start date: – April 2012

Stipend: – Rs. 5,000/month + Sales based commission + an internship certificate + an opportunity to join full time basis performance

Internship specific question: – Along with your application, please also upload a document (.pdf, .doc, .rtf, <1MB) answering following questions –

Since the internship positions are open for different 1st and 2nd tier cities across India. Which region/city are you applying for?
      Are you well conversant with the local language and dialect?
      On a scale of 5, with 5 being the best and 1 being the average. How would rate yourselves as a Sales Person?

2. abhishek bhargava

on April 11, 2012 at 5:32 pm - Reply

hi
    I am Abhishek Bhargava from Ajmer (Raj.). I am doing MBA from Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati Ajmer. And I am interested in internship in your company. please send me mail or reply me for consent. then I can mail you my resume. waiting for your positive reply.
    email address abhishek_dude990@yahoo.in
    mobile no. +919462015999

3. Ramya

on April 14, 2012 at 11:53 pm - Reply

sir,
    I am a student of MBA(integrated) 2 nd year in VIT university ,Tamil nadu.I am interested in doing Summer internship in your company this June.
    Let me know the details.
    Thaku,
    Ramya

4. Ramya

on April 14, 2012 at 11:57 pm - Reply

Sir,I am a student of MBA(integrated) 2nd year in VIT university.I am interested in doing Summer internship in your company this June.
    Let me know the details.
    Thanku,
    Ramya.

5. suresh chandra repala

on April 18, 2012 at 11:30 am - Reply

To
    The HR,

Emobitise Company,
    Hyderabad.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Warm Greetings!!

I ,Suresh Chandra Repala am pursuing Post Graduate Program in Management ( PGPM) at Sujana School of Business,Madhapur,Hyderabad. I have successfully completed 2 semester’s of the course and willing to join an organisation for an Internship programme which will help me to enhance my managerial skills as well as functional skills. In this regard, I hereby attach my resume for your kind reference for an intern program at your esteemed organization.

Looking forward to hear from you,

Thanks & Regards