Job Title – Marketing intern

Job Location – Delhi/ncr

Stipend – 5000 INR p/m

Company Name Jeetobaazi.com

Overview of internship:
The internship would involve
-Developing aggressive marketing strategies for the product
-Addressing potential partnerships queries
-Market research and survey
-adapting policies to match the current market and marketing trends

Company profile

Jeetobaazi.com is an start up e -commerce company and it brings a very refreshing and interesting concept that no one has seen before in India. Hard work is the only way we know .We are very excited about this new concept and we need highly innovative and striving people to make ti a success
Details of internship

Desired profile:

Education:

Gradutaion -Any
Post Graduation -M.B.A (marketing)

Experience:
Fresher

Duration of internship:
6 weeks to 24 weeks

How to apply: jeetobaazi.com@indianinternship.com

Company website: http://jeetobaazi.com

13 Responses to “Marketing intern required for a Ncr based e-commerce start up company Jeetobaazi.com at Delhi/ NCR”

1. Sahil Kumar says:

hi

2. Sahil Kumar says:

hi
    I am Sahil Kumar from Sri Ganganagar (Raj.). I am doing MBA from PCTE Ludiana. And I am interested in internship in your company. please send me mail or reply me for consent. then I can mail you my resume. waiting for your positive reply.
    email address sahil.arora60@gmail.com

mobile no. 09316130125

3. vinit kumar says:

hi
    I am vinit Kumar from muzafffarnagar (u.p). I am doing MBA from DIT Dehradun. And I am interested in internship in your company. please send me mail or reply me for consent. then I can mail you my resume.

4. abhishek bhargava says:

hi
    I am Abhishek Bhargava from Ajmer (Raj.). I am doing MBA from Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati University. And I am interested in internship in your company. please send me mail or reply me for consent. then I can mail you my resume. waiting for your positive reply.
    email address abhishek_dude990@yahoo.in
    mobile no. +919462015999

5. Chandan Kumar says:

hi
    I am Chandan Kumar from Meerut (UP). I am doing MBA from MTU,NOIDA. And I am interested in internship in your company. waiting for your positive reply.

6. Surabhi says:

Dear Vivek,

We have MBA students with good communication skills who are looking for summer internship 2012.

Note : We do not charge any thing from the company.

Kindly contact for interns hr@kaizentrainingsolutions.com

7. manish kumar chaubey says:

hi i am manish kumar chaubey.i have completed my b.com and now iam pursuing mba frm mtu….i want to do summer training from ur company….

8. Praveen Singh says:

I am Praveen Singh I am doing MBA from Symbiosis international University.
    and I am interested in internship in your company. please send me mail or reply me .

Thanks/Regards
    Praveen Singh

9. ruchika says:

hi , i need internship in marketing doing mba from guru gobind university , please tell me companies who can provide internship to me …

10. Abhishek kumar says:

Hi,
    i am abhishek kumar.i am doing bba from ccs university and i am a last year student.i am willing to do intership in your company.please send me mail or reply me for consent.

11. Ajay Bhatia says:

Sir/Mam,

I want to join your company for summer internship.I am pursuing mba in international business & marketing from Amity University,UP.I have done btech in graduation from kota university.

Kindlly revert me back.

Ajay Bhatia

12. Amrit pal singh says:

hi, i’m amritpal , i want to do internship so plx give me idea, my id is – amritpal2801@gmail.com

13. Vivek Thota says:

Respected sir ,

I am Vivek of IIPM looking for summer internship in marketing stream , please reply me for consent …

Regards