Email Marketing Internship with FareHawker
FareHawker Travel Meta Search Engine is looking for an intern interested in learning Email Marketing. The intern will learn to utilize his or her skills in conceptualizing, creating, sending and reporting on a variety of email marketing based travel industry campaigns. The intern will collaborate with the online marketing team to fulfil the travel product & hotels marketing goals of actual clients and customers looking to sell products and promote services through email marketing. The intern will learn to follow project requirements and project management processes in a collaborative team setting.
• Collaborating with the online marketing team to determine the goals and requirements of email marketing campaigns and best approaches
• Learn basic and advanced skills to create design mock-ups in Adobe Photoshop for the purpose of evaluation and eventual conversion to HTML emails
• Convert Photoshop Designs into functional HTML email templates to be sent via 3rd party email applications
• Code basic HTML and CSS by hand and with the use of Adobe Dreamweaver
• Perform limited copywriting and editing of email content to fit design requirements and goals
• File Management including naming conventions, folder organization in a collaborative setting
• Exhibit an understanding of website hosting concepts and multi-server development environments
• Organize and load images and HTML files into 3rd party email sending systems
• Send, track and report on email campaign results
• Determine new and innovative ways to Improve click-through-rates (CTR) and return on ad spend (ROAS)
• Design, Digital Design, Internet Marketing, Computer Science or related major
• Strong passion for online marketing and advertising
• Desire to learn about travel e-commerce industry and e-marketing
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment
Duration: Approx. one semester or one quarter with potential for two (10-20 hours per week) we are flexible and willing to work around campus and/or work schedules.
What we Offer for You: Internship is unpaid, but an extensive amount can be taken from this experience. An internship in the online marketing field is a great way to get a jumpstart on your career and gain tangible working knowledge about travel and tourism. Your experience at FareHawker E-Travel Business will not only enhance your resume but will provide a platform for launching a career in online Travel & Tourism marketing.
To Apply: Send your resume to email@example.com
Company Website: http://www.farehawker.com/