Campus Ambassador Program 2012 by TradingRats
Job title: Campus Ambassador Program
Job location: Work from campus
Stipend: No stipend
Company name: TradingRats
TradingRats Ambassador Program recognizes enthusiastic, hard-working and motivated individuals by giving them the opportunity to represent TradingRats on their campus. TradingRats Ambassadors have some structure and a lot of freedom to figure out the best ways for TradingRats to get involved at their universities. Ultimately, they are a strategic link between their universities and TradingRats.
• Serve as a strategic link between the campus and TradingRats.
• Volunteer at a variety of campus events throughout the year to enhance campus spirit.
• Help manage and ensure the success of TradingRats events on campus, by being our primary point of contact.
• Identify events on your campus in which it is beneficial for TradingRats to participate.
• Evaluate proposals from respective universities to associate with TradingRats.
• Maintain open and regular communication with student councils and career placement / university relations department to raise TradingRats visibility on campus.
• Assist in the process of selecting the Campus Ambassador for the next academic year.
Now, what actually is TradingRats?
• TradingRats is India’s FIRST academy to acquaint potential investors to the method of Technical Analysis.
What’s in it for me?
• Develop valuable leadership, communication and project management skills.
• Start to grow your professional network.
• See your creativity, innovation and BIG ideas come to fruition on campus.
• Be an integral part of campus spirit, learning and information-sharing.
• Will be entitled to continuous expert mentoring support to take his/her idea to the next level.
• Certificate stating your accomplishments and performance.
• A chance of internship at TradingRats.
What about prerequisites?
• A little knowledge about trading and stock market.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Involvement in campus life (extracurricular activities, student organizations).
• Passion for learning, creativity, innovation and information-sharing.
• Good academic performance to date.
• Association with the college’s E-Cell will be an added advantage.
• One-year commitment.
Sounds great! How do I apply?
• Send a copy of your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Short-listed candidates will be telephonically interviewed.