Website (PHP) and Android developer internship at Delhi with FoodiesCompass
Job Title: Website and Android Developer
Job Location: Delhi
Stipend: 5000/ month
Company Name: FoodiesCompass
Overview of internship:
The person will be responsible for execution and handling development of Android application and Website. The person would be encouraged and given enough opportunity to present his/ her ideas and work on that depending on the feasibility and alignment with the overall objective of the project. The person will be interacting with the project sponsor(s) in an interactive manner and can provide inputs not only on development but also around overall marketing and sales functionality.
The person will be given complete independence to choose his/her working hours on a day-to-day basis, however, the he/she would take the ownership for the delivery of project on a pre decided date mutually agreed on.
We are group of IIT graduates working on internet based venture related to food and travel.
Details of internship : (Responsibilities)
• Develop the application and inform sponsor about the progress on a regular basis
• Communicate and coordinate with any third party in case of dependency and inform the sponsor about the same
• Report to sponsor and conduct regular meetings for feedback and check on milestones
• Meet the quality of end product
• Enthusiasm and passion for web and application development
• Prior experience of development and keen on learning
• Sound communication skills
Education : Senior college year (3rd- 4th Year engineering student)
• Expertise required in Java, Android SDK. Should have developed a working application
• Knowledge and experience of using GPS and Location features.
• Knowledge about PHP, HTML and CSS desirable
Duration of internship : 2 months starting March second week.
How to apply: Desired candidates send resumes to email@example.com