Summer Internship Training & JOB Placement for MBA(HR) Students 2012 in Noida/ Delhi-NCR

JOB TITLE : MBA HR TRAINEE

JOB LOCATION : NOIDA

STIPEND : DEPENDS

COMPANY : SPECTRUM INFOGAIN SERVICES

Desired profile: HR

Education : MBA/ PGDM

Duration of internship : 6 – 8 WEEKS

How to apply: SEND US YOUR DETAILS AT spectruminfogainservices@indianinternship.com

Website: www.sisgain.com

Experience :0-6 MONTHS

About Spectrum:

Subject: HR Generalist / Finance / IT Summer Training to MBA / PGDM Students.
Spectrum Infogain Services, a 19 years old company having diverse interests in Corporate Training (HR Generalist, IT), Manpower Outsourcing, Infrastructure Outsourcing, We are committed to impart industry oriented training to produce world class technically sound manpower. We spare no efforts to groom our participants and equipping them with all qualities to make them an asset to whichever industry/organization they work. Our major trust is on providing hands of experience on the chosen technology through live projects.

1. Swati Sharma

on March 11, 2012 at 9:52 pm - Reply

Respected Ma’m/Sir.
    Greetings for the day!!
    I m pursuing MBA from PSIT, Kanpur as HR specialization. I am willing to work with your organization as a trainee for my summer internship , will be very glad
    if managed to get this opportunity .
    I already send you my application for job along with my resume.
    Thanking You.

2. DAMODAR KUMAR MISHRA

on April 4, 2012 at 11:11 pm - Reply

Respected Ma’am /sir
    greeting for the day.
    I m pursuing mba from sunder deep group of institutions . I am willing to work with your orgnizations as atrainee for my summer internship ,will be very glad
    If managed to get this opportunity.
    pls inform me.

3. Rashmita Kumari

on April 9, 2012 at 2:00 pm - Reply

Respecred Sir/Madam,

I hereby inform you that I am a MBA (HR) student from Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University (Amplify Mindware),Pune.I want to work in your company as a trainee for 6 weeks under Summer Internship Programme.
    I need your concern regarding this.I will be waiting for your reply and great support.For this act of kindness,I shall ever be gratefull to you.

Yours’ Sincerely,
    Rashmita Kumari.
    Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University,
    Pune.

4. swati gupta

on April 11, 2012 at 10:30 am - Reply

Respected Sir/Mam,
    I swati gupta.. i just completed my MBA in HR from SMU… I am willing to work with your orgnizations as a trainee for my summer internship….. will be very glad
    If managed to get this opportunity.
    Thanks & Regards
    Swati Gupta

5. Saiyada Arisha Husain

on April 11, 2012 at 11:16 pm - Reply

Respected mam/sir,
    I m pursuing MBA 1st year from JCMST,BLY as hr.and marketing specialization, I am willing to work with your orgnizations as a trainee for my summer internship if you give me a opportunity i will really glad for that…….plz reply me on my email id

6. neha

on April 15, 2012 at 12:39 pm - Reply

respctedsir,
    i neha doin mba in hr specialisation want to do summer intenship if u have vacancy then plz let me no

7. md sadique anwar

on May 5, 2012 at 10:20 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/Ma’m

i am pursuing MBA from ALIGARH MUSLIM UNIVERSITY,MURSHIDABAD . I am willing to work with your organisation as a trainiee for my summer internship , will be very glad if managed to get this opportunity.