Summer Internship 2012 as Content Writer with EQuality Education System at Pune, Mumbai

Title: Content Writer

Location: Pune, Mumbai. Work from home, once a week meeting in office.

Stipend: Based on work

Company Name: EQuality Education System

Company Description: EQuality Education System is established by PGP from IIM Bangalore with the vision to provide equal opportunity to compete for everyone. www.csat4all.com is one of their initiatives which provides elearning material for students preparing for UPSC Civil services exam. This an opportunity for you to give back to the society and get paid for it. With us, your little creativity can gain a lot of attention!

Requirements: Good and frequent online access. Flawless grammar.

Plus Points: Preparing for exams, frequent facebook & youtube user.Pune/Mumbai Based
Duration: 2-3 Months
How to apply: Mail your resumes to equalityeducationsystem@indianinternship.com

1. amrendra kumar singh

on March 24, 2012 at 2:06 pm - Reply

I am a 6th Semester student pursuing engineering in electronics and instrumentation egineering
    I am interested in doing internship in you company..
    what is the eligibility and conditions for the same.

2. Yashpal singh

on March 27, 2012 at 6:01 pm - Reply

Hi,this is Yashpal Singh persueing MBA first year in finance and marketing management from National Institute of Technology, Allahabad, Presently I am looking forward to an opportunity for internship in any company to learn train & develop myself to fulfill prerequisite of my course study as well to add to my knowledge and skills as an inturnship before actually entering the corporate world . If there is any hope please contact at 09456079100.
    Thanks & Regards
    Yashpal Singh

3. Rakesh

on March 29, 2012 at 1:39 pm - Reply

I am Rakesh Malipatil looking for internship program in pune After MBA 4th sem from may 1st.. kindly make it considered for internship.. Mobile no 09886827449

4. Shitla prasad yadav

on April 1, 2012 at 10:23 am - Reply

Hi, I am shitla prasad yadav.I am persuing MBA(IB) 2sem from Bundelkhand university i want to summer traing in delhi.

5. Shitla prasad yadav

on April 1, 2012 at 10:24 am - Reply

Hi, I am shitla prasad yadav.I am persuing MBA(IB) 2sem from Bundelkhand university jhansi I want to summer traing in delhi.

6. Shitla prasad yadav

on April 1, 2012 at 10:29 am - Reply

Hi, I am shitla prasad yadav.I am persuing MBA(IB) 2sem from Bundelkhand university jhansi (UP).I want summer traing in delhi.

7. amit_dubey

on April 2, 2012 at 2:18 pm - Reply

My name is Amit Kumar Dubey and i am pursuing my MBA from IIPM Lucknow and i am looking for internship in Gorakhpur, U.P.

8. Nilesh kawade

on May 13, 2012 at 11:23 am - Reply

Sir/mam,
    i m intersted in your company for sip
    i m from sinhgad b-school,korti,pandharpur.