JOB TITLE:-TRAINEE AUTOMATION ENGINEER

JOB LOCATION:- CHANDIGARH, MOHALI.

STIPENED:-NA

COMPANY NAME:-DYANAMIC ENGINEERS (P) LTD.

COMPANY OVERVIEW:-

Dyanamic Engineers an ISO 9000 Organization, established in 1996 is a Recognized system integrator (From ROCKWELL AUTOMATION) company engaged in providing highly efficient and reliable Automation solutions with lowest cost of ownership to customers. We offer turnkey solutions to our customers with highest service quality standards which exceeds customer’s expectations. DIAC is the training division of Dynamic engineers.
Eligibility Criteria
* Degree / Diploma Engineers in Electronics & Communication., Electrical /Instrumentation / Mechatronics
* Working Professionals.
* 3rd year or Final Year students for Summer/Winter Training/Project.
Our Strengths
* 100 % placement assurance for Integrated Automation Module (DIAC – CORE). with end users /OEMs /Automation companies / System Integrators / Project Consultants.
* Add on courses on Personality Development (optional).
* Hands on experience on Automation systems.
* On site Practical Exposure.
* Highly skilled and expert trainers with project background.
* Guidance for final year projects.
* Mock interviews
www.diac.co.in

Yogesh singh.(TRAINING MANAGER).
scf-45,3rd floor, Mohali phase- 9
DURATION:-45 DAYS.

To APPLY :- MAIL TO dyanamicengineers@indianinternship.com

21 Responses to “SIX WEEKS INTERNSHIP FOR B-TECH/ DIPLOMA ENGINEERS IN DYANAMIC ENGINEERS (P) LTD. AT CHANDIGARH, MOHALI”

1. S A KHAN says:

sir i wana know about ur interanship for ece student

2. avnish says:

plz provide details abt fees and accomodation facilities…..

3. AMIR KHURSHID says:

sir i want to knw about summer training of embeded system so pls send me all details….

4. sumit narnoly says:

sir,
    it would be really thankfully of you if you could send me the requirements and details regarding the fees, criteria, etc. regarding the internship program..

5. subhajit sarkar says:

sir,I am a ECE 3rd year student from WBUT and having a grade of 7.7/10 am I eligible for this training.Please do let me know.

6. sameer kumar says:

sir i m student of 3rd year ece.plz tell me all details about ur intership thnks

7. sam says:

Dear sir,
    what you do is a training programme and its not called an internship, please do rectify…

8. faheem says:

Sir,
    i am faheem student of B.Tech(Intrumentation & control) is willing to do the intership with my friends.therefore i request you to send me the required details and fee with or without hostel and mess facility

9. Shweta says:

sir,
    this is Shweta from NIT jalandhar from Electronics and Communication branch.
    I m elligible for this internship.kindly do let me knw abt the prodecure for applying details.

10. Thanks for giving that type information,That is so useful to us and that is nice posting.Will be visit again on your website. ICS IT Chandigarh provides IT 6 months six weeks industrial training, Java, Php, .net, telecom training companies in Chandigarh Mohali Panchkula.

11. Kuchi bhatla janhavi says:

Sir,am a student of SRM university from ece department.I have completed my third year.A m i eligible for internship.If so pls provide details about internship.

12. bimlesh kumar says:

Sir,am a student of CET IILM AHL gr. noida from ece department.I have completed my third year.A m i eligible for internship.If so pls provide details about internship.

13. arun says:

This is arun from SRM university, interested in doing intern in ur firm, let me know the procedure and requirements for that.
    Thanks
    Arun

14. Vaishu says:

Respected Sir/Madam,

Want to know whether am i able to apply for this post.

Educational qualification: BE Electronics and telecommunication

15. Ayush raj says:

Sir, I am a diploma holder from Rajiv Gandhi Government Polytechnic,Itanagar (Arunachal Pradesh) and I have completed 2nd year , now eligible for industrial training so kindly tell me the procedures. I wanted to get training from your firm so sir kindly tell the procedure.

16. Shafeehali AM says:

sir ,
    I am a btech instrumentation 3rd year student. I intrested in doing this intership program.so can you give procedure for applying to this program..?

17. rohit tizaria says:

sir
    i am ECE diploma passout student from govt polytechnic sonepat i want to do traning in embeded so please send me all about procedure,fees and eligiblity
    thankyou

18. Gagan says:

sir,

19. atul jarial says:

Sir m graduated …m completed my BBA …I WANT TO DO internship so pls let me know the procedure for it ..pls

20. Eliet Winget says:

Nice article here about the internship for B.tech Diploma. I am glad to visit her and got an interesting information from here. Your information is very useful and helpful for all. Thanks for sharing this information with us.