PHP Web Development Internship 2012 in Mumbai with Careerise

PHP Web Development Internship 2012 in Mumbai with Careerise

Job Title: PHP Web Development Intern

Job Location: Central Suburbs, Mumbai. Candidates outside Mumbai, should only apply if they are surely willing to relocate.

Stipend: INR 5,000/- per month

Company Name: Careerise

Internship Overview: A Client of Careerise is looking for interns who are passionate about programming for a full-time 6-month web development internship in PHP, involving the LAMP (Linux Apache MySQL PHP) stack. Interns will be working on open-source MVC Frameworks such as Zend Framework, CodeIgniter etc. along with Popular open source CMS and eCommerce platforms.

Company Profile: A pureplay technology startup which focuses on open source development. The company is committed to provide high end web development services to its clients across the world, who hail from diverse geographies such as the US, UK, Europe, Australia, Middle East etc.

Internship Details:
Interns are selected through a rigorous process of written test, followed by a telephonic interview and/or up to 2 rounds of face-to-face interviews.

Selected candidates get –
– Exposure to cuttting-edge web technologies including the LAMP stack, MVC Frameworks and popular web CMS and eCommerce platforms
– Exposure to best practices in programming using Agile Methodology involving elements such a Versioning Repository integrated with a superior Issue tracking system and automated testing environment
– Thorough understanding of popular open source CMSes such as WordPress and eCommerce platforms such as Magento etc. along with opportunities to extend these systems via plugins and extensions
– Involvement in the entire product development/campaign life cycle, from idea/requierements to implementation
– Opportunity to perform multiple roles right from analysis to programming and testing. In fact, if you show promise, you’ll also be invited to participate in architecting products/campaigns.

Company’s expectations from you:
– Sound fundamentals of object oriented programming, data structures, databases, computer networking and operating systems
– Conceptual clarity as well as hands-on experience in at least one programming/scripting language – C/C++/Java/C#/VB/JSP/ASP/PHP/Perl etc.
– Knowledge of web application architecture such as web server, middleware/scripts etc. For e.g. LAMP/WAMP
– Knowledge of HTML/CSS
– Understanding of the MVC architecture
– Familiarity with the open source development model
– Candidates who are experts in PHP/SQL stand a very high chance of getting selected.

Desired Profile: Fresh passout or Final year graduate intern (MCA or equivalent)

Education: MCA/B.E./B. Tech/M.Sc./MCS or an equivalent graduate from any college/university in India. Candidates applying from outside Mumbai, should be willing to relocate.

Experience: Intern/Fresh Graduate

Duration of Internship: Full-time, 6 months

Final Placements: Candidates who perform really well during the internship will be offered final placements at the end of internship tenure with compensation matching/exceeding the biggest technology companies in India.

How to Apply: Mail your applications to careerise@indianinternship.com. Please include details of all your projects and experience and give a special mention to all your assignments which were not part of your academic curriculum.

1. Harsh Kumar

on March 7, 2012 at 6:44 pm - Reply

Sir,Is your company offering internship for 3 months as I am pursuing my B.Tech course from NITK Surathkal and we have only three month holiday.

• Careerise

on March 9, 2012 at 10:33 am - Reply

Yes Harsh,

We do offer 3 month internships. Please apply using the details above. Also, if you have a group from your college who can work on the same project and are well conversant with PHP, please ask them to apply as well.

Cheers!
      Careerise Team

• Amita singh

on April 2, 2012 at 5:18 pm - Reply

I am also looking for Interns who have sound knoledge in PHP

2. sidharth

on March 9, 2012 at 2:45 pm - Reply

Sir, i am from BIT MESRA PATNA. does your company offer internship for about 2 months. Becoz we get holidays for about 2 months .and we have a group willing to get intern in web development and we have a practical knowledge of PHP and WAMP

• Careerise

on March 10, 2012 at 1:04 pm - Reply

Yes Sidharth,

Generally, the summer internship is for 3 months, but we are happy to accommodate students who have vacations for lesser period. Please apply using the details above and we’ll schedule screening for all applicants.

Cheers!
      Careerise Team

3. Bonthala naveen kumar

on March 12, 2012 at 4:16 pm - Reply

sir,
    i am student of vignan university, vadlamudi. i’m going to finish my 2nd year of MCA by mid-may. i have an kind request to u that if there is any possibility of offering the intern ship form mid-may to mid-july please intimate me . i’m willing to do my intership in ur company during that period.

4. website designing, website development

on March 21, 2012 at 6:38 am - Reply

It is the best time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be happy. I’ve read this submit and if I may just I wish to counsel you few attention-grabbing issues or suggestions. Maybe you can write next articles regarding this article. I want to learn even more things about it!

5. Deepak

on April 6, 2012 at 12:15 pm - Reply

hi sir,
    I’m pursuing my MS in manipal university.I’m very much interested in web development as i’m doing a project on that. Internship duration is 8 to 12 months. starts from july. can i apply?

6. ANUJ TREHAN

on April 19, 2012 at 8:05 pm - Reply

respected sir
    i am from Amritsar studying b tech (3rd year). I am having my 6months training starting from June-Nov so i have an kind request to u that if there is any possibility of offering the internship in PHP during the same period please inform me . i’m willing to do my intership in ur company during that period.

7. Vinay

on April 8, 2013 at 4:34 am - Reply

Hi,

I have completed Bsc(IT) worked for Decidebuddy.com as an web admin for 9 months.

I have immense interest in PHP which is why I am learning it online, I was looking out for an opportunity like this. Am I eligible for this post???

Awaiting your response.
    Vinay Bari,
    +918355865424.

8. ashok

on February 28, 2016 at 8:55 pm - Reply

I am also looking for Interns who have sound knoledge in .net or java