MBA(HR) Summer Internship Training Placement in Appin, Delhi/ Noida/ Gurgaon

MBA(HR) Summer Internship Training Placement in Appin, Noida (an IBM-IIT Alumni Company).HR Summer Training in Delhi/ Noida/ Gurgaon.

JOB TITLE : MBA HR TRAINEE

JOB LOCATION : NOIDA

STIPEND : DEPENDS

COMPANY Name : APPIN

Desired profile: HR,FINANCE & IT

Education : MBA/ PGDM

Duration of internship : 6 – 8 WEEKS

How to apply: SEND US YOUR DETAILS AT appintechnology@indianinternship.com

Website: www.appintechnology.com

Experience :0-6 MONTHS

About Us –
HR Summer Internship Training Program Appin Noida

Company Description

Appin is an IIT Delhi Alumni venture, working closely with top giants, namely IBM, Microsoft ,Ministry of Defence, GMR, Bharti, Facebook, Apple, CBI, ATS, Accenture ,Home Ministry, President of India, ICICI Bank and many more….Along with these services on Security and Application Development we provide training ‘s in various fields to budding engineers and technocrats of today. Our training programs designed by IIT Delhi Professors & IBM,Microsoft professionals are exhaustive and covering the latest and upcoming technologies. Our Certifications,Degrees and Diploma is recognized by UGC & accepted worldwide and popular in India.

27 Responses to “MBA(HR) Summer Internship Training Placement in Appin, Delhi/ Noida/ Gurgaon”

1. Swati Sharma says:

Respected Ma’m/Sir.
    Greetings for the day!!
    I m pursuing MBA from PSIT, Kanpur as HR specialization. I am willing to work with your organization as a trainee for my summer internship , will be very glad
    if managed to get this opportunity .
    I already send you my application for job along with my resume.
    Thanking You.

• Appin says:

Hi Swati
      Please speak to our counsellor Nidhi @9650069994 for details

Thanks
      TEAM APPIN

• Rohit Kumar says:

Respected sir,
      I Rohit Kumar, pursuing my MBA(HR) (2nd sem) from Mangalayatan University Aligarh, U P. I am willing to work with your organization as a trainee for my summer internship for 6 weeks.
      your sincerely,
      Gagandeep kaur

2. Gagandeep kaur says:

Respected sir,
    I Gagandeep kaur, pursuing my MBA(HR) (2nd sem) from Lovely Professional Unversity Phagwara, Punjab. I am willing to work with your organization as a trainee for my summer internship for 6 weeks.

your sincerely,
    Gagandeep kaur

3. Gagandeep kaur says:

Respected sir,
    I Gagandeep kaur, pursuing my MBA(HR) (2nd sem) from Lovely Professional University Phagwara, Punjab. I am willing to work with your organization as a trainee for my summer internship for 6 weeks.

your sincerely,
    Gagandeep kaur

4. Mohd Aamir says:

Respected Ma’m/Sir.
    Greetings for the day!!

I am Mohd Aamir,I have been completed my BBA in 2010 and now i am pursuing my MBA 2nd (1st yr) in Jamia Hamdard University New Delhi.Now its time to do summer internship and my plan is to be a HR manager in a reputed organization thats why i want to be apart of your organization.i will be thankfull to you if you give me chance to participate in the same.

Thanks & Regards
    Mohd Aamir

5. Rohit Kumar says:

Respected sir

I Rohit Kumar, pursuing my MBA(HR) (2nd sem) from Mangalayatan University Aligarh (U.P). I am willing to work with your organization as a trainee for my summer internship for 6 weeks.

your sincerely,
    Rohiy kumar

6. Palak Sachdeva says:

Dear Sir/Ma’am

Balancing the needs of an organisation with the strength of the employees is very important for the organisation success. Hence, your company is seeking to recruit an employee who has understanding of Human Resource Planning, Recruitment and Selection ,Training and Development ,Workforce Motivation which are specifically designed for protecting the company as well as the employees.
    . During my academics I effectively managed many events, & I am Member of Go Green Club at IILM-CMS . I really want to learn how practically human resource functions in the organisation . If this is the case, then please accept the accompanying resume for your review & consideration for a human resource Intern in which these strengths will be of value.
    As Human Resource ensures the development of employee dynamism, effectiveness, competencies & motivation in a systematic & planned manner, I believe Human resource works like a pillar. I am confident that I would make a significant contribution to the continued success of your company.
    Although the accompanying resume illustrates my background well, I feel that a personal interview would better demonstrate my knowledge and abilities. Therefore, I would appreciate the opportunity to interview with you at convenient time. Thank you for your review and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely
    Palak Sachdeva

7. Rashmita Kumari says:

Respected Sir,

I hereby inform you that I am a MBA (HR) student From Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed Universit (Amplify Mindware), Pune.Sir, Iwant to work with your company as a Trainee under a 6 weeks Summer Internship Program.
    I need your concern regarding this.I will be waiting for your reply and great support.For this act of kindness,I shall ever be gratefull to you.

Yours’ Sincerely,
    Rashmita Kumari.
    Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University,
    Pune.

8. Swati Gupta says:

Hiiii, I Swati Gupta.. just completed my MBA in HR from Sikkim Manipal University….i want to become a good HR in a reputed organization, that’s why i want to be apart of your organization.i will be thankfull to you if you give me chance to participate in the same.
    Thanks & Regards
    Swati Gupta

• vivek rathi says:

hello swathi so hows the studies in sikkim manipal university mainly mba can u plss give me some guide huh

9. megha says:

Respected sir/mam,
    I Megha tyagi pursuing my MBA (HR) 2 SEM from mahamaya technical universtity.I wish to join myself with your organization as a trainee for my summer internship for 6 months.Thanking you.
    Yours sincerely
    Megha Tyagi

10. Dimple Ramani says:

Dear sir/madam,
    i am Dimple Ramani, PGDM 1st year student from Jagran Institute Of Management,Kanpur. i m willing to do summer internship in HR during May-June(2 months) 2012 in Appin. Could you tell me the procedure how to apply.
    Thanking you

11. vivek rathi says:

hello sir / mam
    my self vivek rathi from chennai doing my 2 nd sem mba (hr) from srm university chennai would like to be a part of u r organisation as a hr trainee or cum intern for 2 months so eagerly waiting for u r reply yo can mail me at rathivivek21@gmail.com

12. Sandeepa says:

Respected sir,
    I Sandeepa Rajput, pursuing my MBA(HR) (2nd sem) from IPER Bhopal. I am willing to work with your organization as a trainee for my summer internship for 6 weeks.

your sincerely,
    Sandeepa RAjput

13. Shreshtha Mishra says:

Respected sir,
    I am shreshtha mishra, persuing my MBA (HR) (2nd SEM), from Amity University Haryana. I am willing to work with your organization as a trainee for my summer internship for 8 weeks

Your sincerely,
    Shreshtha Mishra

14. Nikita kala says:

Respected sir/mam,
    my name is nikita kala persuing my mba(hr) 2nd sem ,from graphic era university ,dehradun uttrakhand.i want to join your organization as an hr intern for 2 month..

Thanking you
    nikita kala

15. Appin says:

Thanks for your overwhelming responses.
    Please contact us at 9650069994 for further details.
    Thanks
    Team APPIN

16. Urvashi kansal says:

Respected mam/sir,
    I am Urvashi Kansal, pursuing my MBA (HR) (2nd sem) from Mahamaya Tecnical University. I want to do summer internship for 6-8 weeks.

17. Megha Paul says:

Sir/Mam
    I am pursuing Mba from Arya College of Engg. and IT, Jaipur and my specialisation is finance.I would like to do summer training from your organisation for 45 days and is compulsory during my studies.Kindly permit me. I will be highly obliged.
    Hoping for a positive reply from your side as soon as possible.
    Thanking you
    Yours Truly
    Megha Paul

18. pinku parkash says:

Respected sir,
    I Pinku Parkash, pursuing my MBA(HR) (2nd sem) from MDU University Rohtak,Haryana. I am willing to work with your organization as a trainee for my summer internship for 6 weeks.
    your sincerely,
    Gagandeep kaur

19. Rashi Mittal says:

Summer internship trainning in HR

20. preeti rani says:

dear sir
    myself preeti rani from bareilly u.p,pursuing MBA 2nd sem from mjp rohilkhand university bareilly. i want to summer training in your organzation in HR .
    thnkyou
    preeti rani

21. pallavi says:

Respected sir/mam
    I am pursuing mba 2nd year from mdu, rohtak i am willing to work with ur organisation as a trainne for my summer internship for 8 weeks

22. abhishek kumar says:

Dear sir/madam,
    i am Abhishek Kumar i, PGDM 1st year student from Gaur Hari Singhania Institute Of Management & Research,Kanpur. i m willing to do summer internship in HR during May-June(2 months) 2012 in Appin. Could you tell me the procedure how to apply.
    Thanking you