BBA/MBA/ PGDM – Sales/ Marketing/ HR internship 2012 with Fazar Infotech Pvt. Ltd. at Pune, Aurangabad, Delhi, Agra, Jodhpur.

MARKETING+HR
Job Location – Pune, Aurangabad, Delhi, Agra, Jodhpur
Stipend- Incentive Based
Company Name- Fazar Infotech (P) Ltd.

Duration of internship : Atleast 2 months

To Apply: Interested candidates to apply can email their resume at fazarinfotech@indianinternship.com

www.fazarinfotech.com

FAZAR Infotech Pvt. Ltd. Specialize in Offshore Website Designing, Software Development , Web Promotion, Graphic Designing, Multimedia Flash Development and SEO Services.
FAZAR Infotech Pvt. Ltd. is an emerging IT consulting company providing an end-to-end e-business solutions and software development services, which combines cutting-edge technology with keen business acumen to deliver high quality, “e”nnovative Web solutions and business process automation tools for global enterprises.
Our primary focus is to provide affordable software solutions for our clientele with an edge of technological advancement and change driven ideology.
FAZAR Infotech has consulting practice and service oriented delivery with experienced IT professionals in Software Engineering, Business process transformation, software quality assurance, Off-the-shelf technology solutions on a case by case basis to satisfy specific requirements of our clients.

1. ketki gokhale

on March 28, 2012 at 7:22 pm - Reply

repected sir/madam,
    I am ketki gokhale,persuing MBA. from pune university,interested in working for summer internship in this company,in filed of H.R. kindly take it into consideration.

• sumit tapdiya

on March 29, 2012 at 11:20 pm - Reply

i want to job

2. Mahendra Kasar

on March 29, 2012 at 11:47 pm - Reply

I am a MBA student and i find the summer intership job in HR in Aurangabad am a basically law graduate

3. Simrath Singh

on March 30, 2012 at 4:04 pm - Reply

Respected Sir
    i am SimrathSingh, pursuing MBA from Amity Global Business School,Noida.i want to do my summer internship from your organisation in HR .if there is any vacancy,then kindly give me
    a chance.

Thanking You!

4. Poonam Jewrani

on March 30, 2012 at 5:11 pm - Reply

Hi,
    I am a MBA student and I am searching a project for summer internship in finance specialisation in pune.
    Please let me know if there is anything in this regard..

• prakash

on April 4, 2012 at 11:34 pm - Reply

Hi dear,
      please tell me from which college u have completed your MBA degree and mail us your document on my mail. The attachment should be enclosed as mentioned below-
      1. CV with covering letter
      2.Recommendation letter from concerned authority

Please respond to this before 10th April 2012..

5. Rashmeet Arora

on March 31, 2012 at 5:32 pm - Reply

sir/mam,
    I am pursuing my MBA from IBMR-B School, Gurgaon and looking for an internship in Marketing. Please let me know if there are any vacancies for the same.

• prakash

on April 4, 2012 at 11:31 pm - Reply

Hi dear,
      1. CV with covering letter
      2.Recommendation letter from concerned authority.

6. vaishali sarode

on April 1, 2012 at 11:42 am - Reply

respected sir/mam,
    i am a MBA student and I am searching a project for summer internship in HR specialisation in pune OR mumbai
    Please let me know if there is anything in this regard..

7. Anirban Roy

on April 2, 2012 at 11:47 pm - Reply

respected
    sir/madam,
    I am a student of MBA with major in INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS and minor in Marketing.
    I would like to do my summer internship in your firm.Please allow me to do so.

• prakash

on April 4, 2012 at 11:30 pm - Reply

Hi dear,
      1. CV with covering letter
      2.Recommendation letter from concerned authority.

8. Mahesh

on April 7, 2012 at 12:33 am - Reply

dear sir/ mam

I am M.Mahesh doing my MBA(marketing and HR) in amity global business school, Chennai and i am looking for an internship in the month of June 2012 so kindly let me know if there is any vacancies in your company…

9. Mahesh

on April 7, 2012 at 12:33 am - Reply

dear sir/ mam

10. megha

on April 11, 2012 at 6:28 pm - Reply

respected sir,
    I meghadoing mba in HR spclization.i would like to do like to do summer internship.if u have any vacancy then please tell me .

11. akanksha john

on April 16, 2012 at 8:09 pm - Reply

i m akanksha john doin mba from raipur chhatisgarh want to do internship from your company i will b very thankful for this

12. Dimple Ramani

on April 21, 2012 at 7:45 pm - Reply

Dear sir/madam,
    i am Dimple Ramani,PGDM 1st year student from Jagran Institute of Management, Kanpur. i m willing to do summer internship in HR during May-June (2 months) 2012 in infotech Pvt.Ltd. Could you tell me the procedure how to apply.
    Thanking you

13. Dimple Ramani

on April 21, 2012 at 7:45 pm - Reply

Dear sir/madam,
    Thanking you..

• Satendra

on April 23, 2012 at 4:27 pm - Reply

Dear all,

please forward your resume on”hr@fazarinfotech.com, satendra@fazarinfotech.com

Contact No-+919762165106

Regards

Satendra Kumar Chaudhary

• jyoti bhatia

on April 28, 2012 at 6:46 pm - Reply

respected sir/mam
        i jyoti bhatia pursuing M. B.A from graphic era university, dehradun . i want to join in your company for a summer internship. in H.R specialisation.kindly consider it.

14. Praveen Singh

on April 22, 2012 at 12:22 pm - Reply

I am Praveen Singh I am doing MBA from Symbiosis International University.
    and I am interested in internship in your company. please send me mail or reply me .

Thanks/Regards
    Praveen Singh

15. jyoti bhatia

on April 28, 2012 at 6:35 pm - Reply

respected sir/mam
    iam jyoti bhatia,pursuing MBA. from graphic era university , dehradun, interested in working for summer internship in your company,in a H.R. kindly consider it!

16. jyoti bhatia

on April 28, 2012 at 6:35 pm - Reply

respected sir/mam

17. jyoti bhatia

on April 28, 2012 at 6:37 pm - Reply

respected sir/mam
    iam jyoti bhatia,pursuing MBA. from graphic era university , dehradun, interested to work in your company,for summer internship.,in H.R. specialisation, kindly consider it!

18. Pooja

on May 8, 2012 at 8:59 pm - Reply

I am pursuing BBA from MAIMS, GGSIPU and I am interested to do internship from your company. Please send me the details.

19. garima sharma

on May 10, 2012 at 10:58 pm - Reply

dear sir/mam
    i’m garima sharma & currently persuing bba(banking & insurance) from Guru Gobing Singh Indraprastha University. i’m willing to do internship in your organisation in the month of june nd july.
    Plz send me the prerequisites for the same.

20. garima sharma

on May 10, 2012 at 10:59 pm - Reply

a

21. Nilesh kawade

on May 12, 2012 at 9:02 pm - Reply

Sir,
    i m nilesh kawade pursing mba-finance at sinhgad b-school,korti,pandharpur. I m intersted in doing summer intership pl informe me thank you

22. Nilesh kawade

on May 12, 2012 at 9:07 pm - Reply

Sir,
    i m nilesh kawade.pursing mba-finance at sinhgad b-school,korti,pandharpur i m intersted in do summer intership in your organisation
    so please informe me details thank you

23. Dipali N. Jadhav

on January 6, 2014 at 7:56 am - Reply

respected sir/madam,

I am Dipali N. Jadhav ,persuing BBA (last sem) from pune university,interested in working for summer internship in your company,in HR filed. kindly take it into consideration.

THANK YOU.