SUMMER TRAINING/ INTERNSHIP PLACEMENT FOR MBA HR CANDIDATES 2012 IN DELHI/ NCR

Education : MBA/ PGDM

Duration of internship : 6 – 8 WEEKS

How to apply: SEND US YOUR DETAILS at appintechnology@indianinternship.com

Website: www.appinonline.com

Experience :0-6 MONTHS

About Appin

Appin is an IIT Delhi Alumni venture, working closely with top giants, namely IBM, Microsoft ,Ministry of Defence, GMR, Bharti, Facebook, Apple, CBI, ATS, Accenture ,Home Ministry, President of India, ICICI Bank and many more….Along with these services on Security and Application Development we provide training’s in various fields to budding engineers and technocrats of today. Our training programs designed by IIT Delhi Professors & IBM,Microsoft professionals are exhaustive and covering the latest and upcoming technologies. Our Certifications,Degrees and Diploma is recognized by UGC & accepted worldwide and popular in India.

30 Responses to “SUMMER TRAINING/ INTERNSHIP PLACEMENT FOR MBA HR CANDIDATES 2012 IN DELHI/ NCR”

1. chandni gupta says:

i want to do my internship just becoz to attain some more knowledge and experience as i am pursuing my MBA.

2. mayank singh says:

respected sir

I m willing to work with your organization as a trainee , will be very glad
    if managed to get this opportunity .

with regards
    mayank singh

• Nidhi says:

Dear Mayank,
      Thanks for showing interest with Appin Technology, Noida..

we will defiantly help You but please provide us your contact no. or Contact @9650069994

3. Rohit chawla says:

sir
    i am pursuing my PGDM 2011-2013. i want to do my internship for getting experience and knowledge

contact:-09540393809

4. Nidhi says:

For More Details Please Contact us @9650069994

5. SAURABH KUMAR SINGH says:

Hallo Sir,i am pursuing M.B.A.from AITM Lucknow,with HR as a specilisation.I want to do summer training programme in your company

6. karamveer singh says:

Sir/Madam,
    I want to apply for summer Internship in NCR
    mobile number : 9815061755

7. Prerna says:

Hello..

My name is Prerna Kharbanda.I am doing MBA in HR…and this is my 4th Semester(Last Semester).

I want to contact you regarding the vacancy and intrested in joining the organisation..

Regards and Thanks
    Prerna

8. Mohd Abdullah Shaikh says:

I am pursuing PG Dip. in Personnel Management. could i also illegible to apply for this internship Program?

9. Rahul sharma says:

Respected sir/mam,
    iam very much interested in doing summer intership with your organization
    contact-9873556514

10. Mayank Sharma says:

I am persuing MBA from JSS Noida and want to do summer training for 8 weeks.
    please tell the procedure to apply.

Mayank Sharma
    (9711143532)

• Dimple says:

I want to do Summer Internship in HR from APPIN as some of my seniors had referred your name, could you please share your Address and Contact Number

Thanks
      Dimple

11. santosh kumar lal says:

hello sir i am pursuing PGDM …..my specialisation is marketing +production..i want summer intership programme..plz guide me

12. Swati Sharma says:

Respected Ma’m/Sir.
    Greetings for the day!!
    I m pursuing MBA from PSIT, Kanpur as HR specialization. I am willing to work with your organization as a trainee for my summer internship , will be very glad
    if managed to get this opportunity .
    I already send you my application for job along with my resume.
    Thanking You.

13. vikash mandal says:

hello sir,
    i’m vikash mandal after completed my BBA. i’m doing MBA(finance) from sikkim manipal university.so plz provide or suggest me 2 or 3 months internship to improve my knowledge & good methodology to do work in a corporate way…
    my email id is vikash88m@gmail.com (give me response plz..)

thanx & regards
    vikash mandal

14. Eshan Rastogi says:

Hallo Sir,i am pursuing PGDM + MMM from Sinhgad Institute Of Management.I want to do summer training programme in your company.

contact no:
    8983870049

15. Deepak Singh says:

Respected sir
    i am pursuing my M.B.A from GNIT. i want to do my internship for getting experience and knowledge.
    So kindly, give me an opportunity to contribute my best for your organisation and also to enhance my skill and ablity ..

Thanks..
    Contact no. 9212818360

16. Ziauddin Khan says:

Respected sir

Thanks..
    Contact no. 9450158086

17. priynka says:

hi i want to do my internship could u plz tell me what is the procedure to apply for internship in appin

18. priynka says:

hi i am priynka i want to do my summer internship from appin .plz tell me the procedure to apply for internship in appin

19. priynka says:

hi i am priynka i want to do my summer internship .plz tell me the procedure to apply for internship in appin

20. Vijendra Pratap Singh says:

Respected Ma’m/Sir.

Greetings for the day!!

I m pursuing MBA from CIMS, Lucknow as FINANCE specialization. I am willing to work with your organization as a trainee for my summer internship , will be very glad
    if managed to get this opportunity .

Thanking You

Contact no. +91 9044320140
    email id : vijendrapratapsingh3107@yahoo.co.in

21. shivam kalra says:

Respected sir/mam,
    this is shivam kalra, wants to join your company for summer training internship. i am student doing BCA(4th sem) from BERI INSTITUTE, Affl. from GGSIP UNIVERSITY.

thanks
    shivam kalra
    9990037920 / 9999814722
    shivam.kalra22@yahoo.com

22. Prashant Kumar says:

Respected sir/mam,
    i am persuing MBA from GLA University.It will be my pleasure to do internship from your organization so i can learn to enhance and utilize my skills.

Thank you.
    Regards
    Prashant Kumar
    08800229331,9761584181

23. Dinesh Yadav says:

Respected sir/madam,

i am persuing MBA so i want to join your organization for summer internship in finance.So if managed then please give me opportunity.

Regards-
    Dinesh Yadav
    08126610719
    id-dinesh.ydv12@gmail.com

24. deeksha sharma says:

I am currently pursuing my mba and i would like to join your company for the summer internship programme. I am a hardworking student and will give the best outcome to you. i request you to kindly consider the above request and take me in your company. i will be really obliged.
    thanking you