SUMMER TRAINING/ INTERNSHIP FOR MBA CANDIDATES 2012 IN DELHI/ NCR

JOB LOCATION : NOIDA

STIPEND : DEPENDS

COMPANY : SPECTRUM INFOGAIN SERVICES

Desired profile: HR,FINANCE & IT

Education : MBA/ PGDM

Duration of internship : 6 WEEKS

How to apply: SEND US YOUR DETAILS at spectruminfogainservices@indianinternship.com

Website: www.sisgain.com

Experience :0-6 MONTHS

Spectrum Infogain Services, a 19 years old company having diverse interests in Corporate Training (HR Generalist, IT, finance), Manpower Outsourcing, Infrastructure Outsourcing, We are committed to impart industry oriented training to produce world class technically sound manpower. We spare no efforts to groom our participants and equipping them with all qualities to make them an asset to whichever industry/organization they work. Our major trust is on providing hands of experience on the chosen technology through live projects.

31 Responses to “SUMMER TRAINING/ INTERNSHIP FOR MBA CANDIDATES 2012 IN DELHI/ NCR”

1. Rahul Dhamija says:

Respected Sir,

I am Rahul Dhamija currently pursuing MBA – International Business in finance from AIBS (Amity international business school). I am looking for my summer internship (may – june, 2011), I would like to work with your organisation. waiting for your reply. I am attaching my resume with this mail.

Your’s Faithfully,
    Rahul Dhamija

2. Rahul Dhamija says:

Respected Sir,

Your’s Faithfully,
    Rahul Dhamija

3. Nitin Vaid says:

Respected sir,
    i Nitin Vaid currntly persuing MBA programme from IBS Ahmedabad (affailated to ICFAI University). I am looking for SIP with your Organisation. pls rply m waiting.

4. Arik raj anthony says:

Arik raj Anthony
    8, feb 2012 at10:15 pm

Respected Sir,

I am Arik raj Anthony currently pursuing PGDM – from sagar global business school. I am looking for my summer internship (may – june, 2012), I would like to work with your organisation. waiting for your reply. I am attaching my resume with this mail.
    Your’s Faithfully,
    Arik raj Anthony

5. neha says:

Hello sir/ madam
    I’m currently pursuing my MBA-HR from UBS- Punjab University, Chandigarh and looking for an organization for my summer internship where i learn to the maximum and give my best.
    email id- neha7815@gmail.com
    thankyou

6. Ankit Jaiswal says:

Respected Sir,

I am Ankit Jaiswal currently pursuing MBA(IT) form ICCMRT (Institute of Co-operative & Corporate Management, Research and Training) in LUCKNOW. I am looking for my summer internship(june-july,2012), I would like to work with your organisation.waiting for your reply. I am attaching my resume with this mail.

Your’s Faithfully,
    ANKIT JAISWAL

7. Deepak Kumar Dubey says:

Deepak Kumar Dubey
    PGDM- Finance & I.B.
    Mobile: 7304054459
    E-mail:deepak27081989@gmail.com

OBJECTIVE
    To be associated with a progressive organization which can provide me with a dynamic work sphere to extract my inherent skills as a professional, use and develop my aptitude to further the organizations objectives and also attain my career targets in the progress.

CORE COMPETENCIES

• Good communication (Hindi/English)
    • Team member, punctuality, workaholic.
    • Learn new things

SPECIALISATION

PGDM Specialization: Major: Finance.| Minor: I.B

EXPERIENCE

NA

EDUCATION

PGDM –Kohinoor Business School, Khandala 2012 2.9 /8 (Upto 1rd Trimester)
    B.COM – Hemwati Nadan Bahugana,Naini(Allahabad) 2010 50%
    SSC – 12th National Institute Open School (Commerce) 2007 50%
    SSC – 10th Army Public School ,Udhampur (J&K) 2005 35%

OTHER SKILLS

Operating Systems Window 2003, 2007.

Languages: C++

PROJECTS UNDERTAKEN

• Marketing Live Project – Gaming Zone (in orama)
    Study about STP, Marketing Mix.
    • Community Outreach Project with Help age India
    • Research Project-Should ban in Plastic Bag

ACHIEVEMENTS & AWARDS

• Awarded 3rd prize in Speech& Debate competition
    • Awarded sectary award of commerce in Graduation
    • I Have NCC certificate & Rower Ranger in state level certificate

EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES

• I Have done ITI with COPA Trade
    • I have done stenographer typing.

PERSONAL

Date of Birth : 27/08/1989
    Hobbies : Listening Music, Playing some game
    Permanent Address : Qr No 106, VD ROAD, NEW CANTT ALLAHABAD (UTTAR PRADESH)
    Contact: Residence: 9452229869

8. sahil verma says:

Sahil Verma
    5-6 Parkash colony , sidhwa canal road
    badewal, Ludhiana, Punjab – 141012
    9781063405
    sahilverma.ece@gmail.com

Objective : To commence my management career by joining a well settled and highly professional organization as a Management Trainee and grab good career advancement through large efforts and innovative work techniques
    Professional Qualifications:
    • Fairly bright academic records with absolute performance consistency
    • Thorough understanding of the fundamental principles of business administration and their practical usage
    • Highly organized thought process and well structured problem dealing attitude with an edge of innovativeness
    • Profound managerial qualities and skills to handle multiple teams simultaneously
    • Ability to handle both, the internal activities of an organization as well as the external dealings with customers, vendors, government bodies, etc.
    • Appreciable command over spoken and written English
    • Very strong in handling the MS office tools and web search tools
    Academic Education:
    • Pursuing B-Tech(ECE)-MBA(Integrated) from Lovely Professional University. (Presently in 8th semester of B.Tech and 2nd semester of MBA(Finance))
    • Pursuing 6 months Online Digital Marketing course
    • CGPA ( till date) : 8.37
    • Class XII – Sacred Heart convent school, Ludhiana. Score – 67.6%
    • Class X – Kundan Vidya Mandir – 90.8%
    Academic Projects Undertaken:
    • SWOT analysis of Bhartiya Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) – Economics
    • SWOT analysis of Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) – Business Environment
    • How does the Management functions in HDFC – detailed outlook – Managerial Effectiveness
    • Mergers and Acquisitions(the global trend) – Economics
    • Akzo Nobel and its subsidiaries – Global HR – Human Resource Management
    • The four things service business must get right – Harvard Business review – Operations Management
    • Children’s response towards Television advertisement and its impact on purchasing decisions of families – Research Methodology
    • Comparative, common base, ratio and Trend analysis of Major companies in Power sector of India – accounting for Managers
    • Hindustan Motors – A struggle for existence ( case study) – Business Environment

Extra Curricular Activities:
    • Attended Workshop titled “Ideas to Execution for Entrepreneurs” by Mr. Amit Grover, Founder, Nurture Talent Academy
    • 6th National Cyber Olympiad held on 24th August 2006 – successful Participation
    • United Schools Organization of India (Est. 1951) –Junior General Knowledge Test
    • IGSC scholarship Examination 1998-99 (won distinction at National Level)
    • International Informatics Olympiad (2005) – successful Participation
    • Student Talent Promotion Examination (2002) – successful Participation
    • Several awards and recognition at school level in debate and speech competitions
    • Among top 15 students from my school to be sent to meet President Mr. APJ Abdul Kalam at the 2003 student – President Meet in Ludhiana.

Work Experience :
    1 year at Munish Hosiery Mills, 129 Industrial Area ‘A’, Ludhiana – 141008, Punjab
    Labor Management – Supervisor

Interests and Hobbies:
    • Traveling
    • Reading crime related articles
    • listening to songs of different languages
    • writing short stories
    • Analyzing quotes by great authors and Philosophers
    Personal Details:
    • Date of Birth: 04 / 12/ 1989
    • Marital status: Single
    • Expected employment status: Trainee (6 weeks)
    • Ready to Relocate: Y

9. dharmendra singh lodhi says:

i want doing summer traging

10. Gaurav Dhingra says:

NAME-GAURAV DHINGRA
    DATE OF BIRTH: 05-11-1989
    MOBILE: +91-88794-68828 | E-MAIL: gaurav.d@itm.edu

OBJECTIVE

To Work in a Dynamic and Stimulating environment which can help me to enhance my capabilities and skills, so that I can contribute my best to the concern I work for.

NGO PROJECT

Partners in Change, New Delhi Dec 2011 – Jan 2012
    Title: Organising the Organisation

• To setup proper organizational structure in terms of filing, assets rechecking and contract listing.

SCHOLASTIC RECORD

Degree/University Institution Year Score
    PGDM-CORE ITM Business School, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai 2011-13 2.87/5
    B.Com(Hons.), (Delhi University) Shivaji College, Delhi 2007-10 62.88%
    Class XII (CBSE) Vaish Public School, Rohtak 2007 86.5%
    Class X (CBSE) M.S.Saraswati.Sr.Sec.School, Rohtak 2005 65.5%

TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE

OPERATING SYSTEMS APPLICATION TOOLS
    MS Windows (XP,7, 2003, 2000), Ubuntu Linux • HTML, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint

POSITIONS OF RESPONSIBILITY

ITM
    Business School • Member of CSI Committee , Member of CII-Young Indians
    Bachelor’s • Member of training development program called “RENAISSANCE”
    Class XII and X • Class Representative

OTHER ACTIVITIES AND ACHIEVEMENTS

Seminars/MDP
    • 2 days training titled ”RENAISSANCE”
    • 2 days seminar on “FINANCIAL INCLUSION”
    Co Curricular Activities
    • Stall on the sports day event
    • Organised shoes and cloth distribution camp
    • Organised medical camp

OTHER INTERESTS

• Reading Books

• Solving Puzzles

• Practicing Meditation

• Watching Movies

11. prakash says:

sir i want to do my project and internship.

12. sanyam sharma says:

respected sir,
    i m a MBA student and i want to do a summer internship in your company so plz kindly if any project come plz aware me that on mail id.
    thanking you
    yours faithfully
    sanyam sharma

13. sanchit says:

Dear Sir / Mam,

I write to you with the intention of showing my interest and motivation in completing a 2 to 3 (May -July 2012) month summer internship within your company.

My name is Sanchit Kalra a dynamic and enthusiastic 21-year-old Indian man. I am currently a first year PGDM (Finance) Student at New Delhi Institute of Management and I have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in commerce at Sri Aurobindo college (University Of Delhi) I am mostly interested in working in the “Finance Sector ” within the area of my specialization I am not afraid of working on other projects that refer to other disciplines such as IT .

I am therefore very excited of being able to become an intern in your company and pursue my double wish of working on enhancing projects in an international environment.

My resume contains additional information on my experience and skills. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss my candidacy with you. I can be available for an interview at your convenience. Thank you for your attention.
    I Hope For Your Favorable Reply

yours truly

Sanchit Kalra

14. nilisha says:

I write to you with the intention of showing my interest and motivation in completing a 2 (may- June 2012) month summer internship within your company.

My name is nilisha jaiswal . I am currently a first year MBA Student at JYAPEE BUSINESS SCHOOL NOIDA and I have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in commerce at purvanchal university I am mostly interested in working in the “Finance Sector ” within the area of my specialization .

15. Jaspreet Singh says:

Dear sir/madam,
    I am doing my M.B.A from Bharati vidyapeeth university.I want to do my internship in finance.
    My email id is jaspreet.singh613@gmail.com

16. Manish kumar says:

Dear Sir, i m persuing PGDM from SISM, jaipur. I will select my specialization in marketing or IT. I want to do my summer internship in the concerned field. My SIP will start ftom May 15th. I would like to work with your organization. Kindly give me the oppotunity. My contact no. is +918955941255

17. manisha says:

Class X (hbse) jain girls sr. sec. school 2006 88%

TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE
    OPERATING SYSTEMS APPLICATION TOOLS
    POSITIONS OF RESPONSIBILITY

OTHER ACTIVITIES AND ACHIEVEMENTS

Seminars/MDP
    • 30 days training titled in bhiwadi (rajasthan) in finance deptt.
    • workshop of 8 months on the titled “personality development”

OTHER INTERESTS
    • Reading Books
    • surfing on internet
    • chating
    • Watching Movies

18. Rohit Kumar says:

respected sir / madem
    i am rohit kumar doing MBA Frome mangalayatan university aligarh uttar perdesh . and i am want doing summer traning in your company.

Rohit kumar
    (8859250715)

19. Ishika Thakur says:

Sir/Mam,
    Greetings
    I am currently pursuing MBA in INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT from Dublin (Ireland). I am interested in doing the above stated internship with your company.
    I have even worked in my college marketing team. Likely want to gain knowledge in the finance field as well for my individual growth along with the company’s. Looking forward to gain more experience under this job as an intern.
    Thank you.

20. Pankaj Jaswal says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Pankaj Jaswal, I’m currently pursuing MBF (Management in Business Finance) from Indian Institute of Finance (IIF Noida). I have just finished my first year and looking for internship opportunities up to 3 months.
    I have an outgoing personality, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, great at opportunity spotting, multi-tasking, and detail oriented.
    My main interest lies in areas directly related to finance but I’m also open to explore other disciplines.
    I have strong desire to learn and succeed and would love an opportunity to discuss my skills and abilities in person.
    If you have any questions are concerns feel free to call me or e-mail me.
    Sincerely,

Pankaj Jaswal
    9910098380
    Panki5.jaswal@gmail.com

21. Amit Barman says:

Respected Sir/Mam,
    with due respect that i’m Amit kr. Barman currently pursuing PGDM in International Business from Asia Pacific institute of Management,New Delhi and i need some help in the field of Summer Internship program in the topic of SUPPLY CHAIN.

Actually i need some good company who recruit fresher ,such like our.

Yours Sincerely
    Amit kr. Barman
    amit2011bar@gmail.com
    2k11ib12@asiapacific.edu

22. anil says:

Dear Sir/Madam
    I M looking for the internship In any advertising company in Delhi
    At present i m Doing MBA From Rimt College , Mandi Gobindgarh.

23. ghachhak says:

you all are filthy idiots better to come at IRSHAD GHACHHAK room for your summer internship program…………thanks your well wisher #ghachhak & comp…..

24. ghachhak says:

Dear all guys who r interested in summer training program,bettter to come at irshad ghachhak’s room……..#ghachhak and company…

25. amrendra pandey says:

Dear Sir/Madam
    I M looking for the internship In (finance) any company in Delhi
    At present i m Doing pgdm From Suryadatta group of institute Pune.
    contract no 9850136156.

26. lovely kumari singh says:

my name is lovely and I am persuing mba(finance) from GITM gurgaon.I want to do internship from your company so kindly reply for this as soon as possible.
    thanking you.

27. lovely kumari singh says:

With the referance given on google,this is to inform you that I ‘Lovely Singh’ student of MBA(finance) from GITM Gurgaon want to do an internship from your company. so kindly reply as soon as possible.
    thanking you.

28. rishab kumar says:

Dear Sir/Madam
    I M looking for the internship In (Marketing) any company in Delhi
    At present i m Doing MBA From Alard institute of mnagement and science Pune.
    contract no 9718035235.

29. Saurabh Singhal says:

I am the student of MBA and i want to do the summer training from MARKETING.
    please reply me before 4th june.
    8955555145

30. pinku parkash says:

Respected sir,
    I Pinku Parkash, pursuing my MBA(HR) (2nd sem) from MDU University Rohtak,Haryana. I am willing to work with your organization as a trainee for my summer internship for 6 weeks.
    your sincerely,
    ph no 9992725998

31. Aayush Aggarwal says:

Hello sir,
    I am Aayush Aggarwal, pursuing MBA(finance) from GIMT, Kurukshetra. I have completed my first year and want to do internship in your organisation. Please reply me if u have any vacancy for internship.
    Thanks