Summer Internships 2012 with 3HD Media

Summer Internships 2012 with 3HD Media for MBA/ BMM/ BMS/ BBA /BCA/ Diploma/ BE/ B-Tech/ BSC(IT)/ MCA

About 3HD Media
3HD Media is a rich media digital agency into Mobile Video Streaming, Location Based Advertising (LBS), Bluetooth Advertising, Internet Advertising, Wi Fi Advertising, Product Launches and Social Media.
3HD Media is organizing ‘Live Internships Programmes’ across domains in various cities of India this summer.

Today, the internet is responsible for constantly changing our markets that includes the medium we use to market our products. Consumer behaviour changes constantly and through this internship pogramme you can complement your skills with new dimensions which are taking shape in our life on a day to day basis.

Live Internship Programmes Offered For Various Domains
• MBA (All Domains)
• BMM/ BMS (Journalism)
• BMM/ BMS/ BBA /BCA/ Diploma (All Other Domains )
• BE/B-Tech(All Domains) / BSC(IT)/ MCA

To Apply: Interested candidates to apply can send their resume at

13 Responses to “Summer Internships 2012 with 3HD Media”

1. mayank singh says:

respected sir,

I Mayank Singh currently pursuing MBA , willing to work with you as a
    trainee or may be a permanent employee in future , will be glad to get this
    opportunity .

with regard
    mayank singh

2. RAJIV RAY says:

I am Rajiv Ray . I am pursuing MBA and I am looking for a Internship Training where i can match my profile and willing to work for success of an organization.I would like to join your esteemed company for the coming summer internship.I would be glad if you make me a part of your internship program by which i would like to enhance my marketing skills and also give my best to the benefit of the organization.

Rajiv Ray
    My contract no.- 09163079450

3. I am Student of Sterling Institute Of Management Studies,Nerul,Navi Mumbai.
    I have work experience with Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance company.and i will Doing my MBA in Finance,so please let me know there is any vacancy for Internship

• Romila says:

Dear Candidate,

Walk in Interview dates are scheduled from 27th February to 3rd of March 2012.

Time: 11:00am – 1:00pm and 2:00pm -4:00pm

Venue: 3HD Media
      54, Mamta A wing
      A.M. Marg
      Prabhadevi, Dadar (West)
      Landmark: Opp. Marathe Udyog Bhavan
      Above Vodafone showroom

For interview appointment kindly contact us on : 022-66661314

Warm Regards
      HR Dept
      3HD Media

4. Ashish Kumar Singh says:

Hi Ma’am;
    I am Ashish Kumar Singh. I am B.E. graduate & pursuing M.B.A. from New Delhi. I applied for summer internship in finance in 3HD Media at 01/03/2012 & got a confirmation at 03/03/2012 but till now don’t get any response regrding my internship. Again send you a mail with my C.V. so please help me.

5. priya bhatia says:

respected sir,
    I am priya bhatia currently persuing bms from SIES college nerul navi mumbai. i would like to know if any summer internship vacancies available in your company any part time jobs for 2 months is also fine.

6. pradip vishwakarma says:

Respected sir /madam…
    I , pradip vishwakarma persuing my mba from trinity institue of mgmnt nd research,pune..wanted to work with your company for my summer intership program .from month May onward . Doing SIP from your firm would help me as carrer ehancement..
    Pradip vishwakarma

7. pratiksha more says:

I am pratiksha more currently persuing bms from Kbp (morden) college vashi , navi mumbai. i would like to know if any summer internship vacancies available in your company any part time jobs for 2 months is also fine.

• Romila says:

Dear Candidate,
      Received Your Bio Data for Summer Internships, kindly log on to and fill up the application form.
      Also please Log in to your facebook account and search for Summer Internships kindly like and share our page it will help your friends
      In case of any clarification you can contact us on 022-66661314
      Thank You.
      HR Dept

8. sulbha phutane says:

respected sir/ mam
    i am a student persueing course of b.e in electronics n telecomm in 6th sem…
    i had go through from all the detals given in your web page and i have to attend a training and internship programme for atleast 4 weeks.
    please give me proper counselling and favourable guidence

9. Praveen Singh says:

I am Praveen Singh I am doing MBA from SCIT-PUNE(Symbiosis International University).
    and I am interested in internship in your company. please send me mail or reply me .

Praveen Singh

10. JOGINDER SAH says:

Myself Joginder Sah, pursuing my engineering fron delhi college of engineering……i am in 4th sem now and looking for intern…………it will be glad to work with you sir……..kindly give me one chance……

my contact no. is 09013911268