Summer Internship/ Training Placement 2012 MBA HR Candidates in Noida/ Delhi/ Gurgaon/ Ghaziabad

JOB TITLE : MBA HR TRAINEE

JOB LOCATION : NOIDA

STIPEND : DEPENDS

COMPANY : SPECTRUM INFOGAIN SERVICES

Desired profile: HR,FINANCE & IT

Education : MBA/ PGDM

Duration of internship : 6 – 8 WEEKS

How to apply: SEND US YOUR DETAILS AT spectruminfogainservices@indianinternship.com

Website: www.sisgain.com

Experience :0-6 MONTHS

About Spectrum:

Subject: HR Generalist / Finance / IT Summer Training to MBA / PGDM Students.
Spectrum Infogain Services, a 19 years old company having diverse interests in Corporate Training (HR Generalist, IT), Manpower Outsourcing, Infrastructure Outsourcing, We are committed to impart industry oriented training to produce world class technically sound manpower. We spare no efforts to groom our participants and equipping them with all qualities to make them an asset to whichever industry/organization they work. Our major trust is on providing hands of experience on the chosen technology through live projects.

1. vaibhav parsai

on February 24, 2012 at 2:01 pm - Reply

i want to join your company as a HR management trainee.

• shalini jaiswal

on February 26, 2012 at 9:36 pm - Reply

i am very eager to do internship to your company

2. Mohd Abdullah Shaikh

on March 2, 2012 at 11:17 am - Reply

I have eager to join an internship program. I am accomplishing PG Dip. in Personnel Management from Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh. My contac no. is 09258808845. Could someone response me about any Internship program in HR sector?

3. Nihar Gupta

on March 15, 2012 at 12:42 pm - Reply

I am persuing MBA from Jaypee Business School Noida. I would like totake up summer internship in Finance with your Company in the monthsof April-June.
    Hoping for a favorable response.

Regards
    nihar gupta

4. AMZAD KHAN

on March 16, 2012 at 6:22 pm - Reply

I want to join internship programme in finance with your company. i am pursuing M.B. A. from savera group of institution in gurgaon. i hope for a favourable response.

5. Mayuri Gupta

on March 21, 2012 at 12:10 am - Reply

Respected Sir/Ma’m,

I am pursuing MBA from Banasthali University (2nd sem) and wants to work with your organization as a trainee.

I want to do training of 6 weeks in finance. Tell me about further procedures.

Thankyou
    yours sincerely
    Mayuri Gupta

6. Ajinkya Modak

on March 22, 2012 at 6:19 pm - Reply

Sir/Madam

I am persuing MMS(Finance), I wish to go for my summer internship project for duration of two months. Kindly assign me with some oppourtunity to work and learn during my summer project

7. Rohit Kumar

on April 1, 2012 at 12:31 am - Reply

respected sir / madem
    i am rohit kumar doing MBA Frome mangalayatan university aligarh uttar perdesh . and i am want doing summer traning in your company.

Rohit kumar
    (8859250715)

8. megha

on April 11, 2012 at 6:51 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/Mam
    I megha pursuing MBA(HR) 2 SEM.i am willing to work with yuour organisation as a trainee for my summer internship.
    Yours sincerely
    Megha

9. Ravi kainth

on April 15, 2012 at 4:26 pm - Reply

Respected sir/ madam,
    I am pursuing MBA(finance) from university school of management, Kurukshetra university.I wish to do internship with your company. please respond to me in this regard as soon as possible.
    Thank you.
    Ravi kainth(8059747101)

10. Praveen Singh

on April 22, 2012 at 12:30 pm - Reply

I am Praveen Singh I am doing MBA from SCIT-PUNE(Symbiosis International University).
    and I am interested in internship in your company. please send me mail or reply me .

Thanks/Regards
    Praveen Singh

11. Megha Paul

on June 5, 2012 at 6:24 pm - Reply

Sir/Mam
    I am pursuing Mba from Arya College of Engg. and IT, Jaipur and my specialisation is finance.I would like to do summer training from your organisation for 45 days and is compulsory during my studies.Kindly permit me. I will be highly obliged.
    Hoping for a positive reply from your side as soon as possible.
    Thanking you
    Yours Truly
    Megha Paul

12. pinku parkash

on June 8, 2012 at 7:38 pm - Reply

Respected sir,
    I Pinku Parkash, pursuing my MBA(HR) (2nd sem) from MDU University Rohtak,Haryana. I am willing to work with your organization as a trainee for my summer internship for 6 weeks.
    your sincerely,
    ph no 9992725998

13. HR OUT SOURCING COMPANIES IN BANGALORE

on June 21, 2012 at 5:48 pm - Reply

Prolific HR Consultants (India) Limited Bangalore“, is a public limited company with revenues a little over Rs. 190 million a year and engaged in the HR business for the last five years. We are a focused player in the HR Outsourcing space and offer a range of People Solutions.

14. smriti singh

on April 4, 2013 at 11:43 am - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am pursuing MBA and I am willing to join your organization as a trainee for my summer internship. please let me know about the further procedure.

Yours sincerely
    Smriti Singh

15. komal

on May 24, 2013 at 8:14 am - Reply

hello sir,

I am komal doing MBA(HR) second year i want to do internship with u for 45-60 days .

16. kavita

on December 16, 2013 at 11:54 am - Reply

I M PERSUING MBA (HR)FROM SIKKIM MANIPAL UNIVERSITY. I WANT APPLY FOR THIS INTERNSHIP.60DAYS WEEKEND..

17. Raj singh

on July 14, 2014 at 5:46 pm - Reply

I am persuing BBA from MDU Rohtak. I would like take up summer internship in Finance with your Company in the months of July-August.

Regard