Summer Internship Training & JOB Placement for MBA(HR) Students in Delhi-NCR/ Noida

JOB TITLE : MBA TRAINEE

JOB LOCATION : NOIDA

STIPEND : DEPENDS

COMPANY : Appin

Desired profile: HR,FINANCE & IT

Education : MBA/ PGDM

Duration of internship : 6 – 8 WEEKS

How to apply: SEND US YOUR DETAILS at appintechnology@indianinternship.com

Website: www.appinonline.com

Experience :0-6 MONTHS

About Appin

Appin is an IIT Delhi Alumni venture, working closely with top giants, namely IBM, Microsoft ,Ministry of Defence, GMR, Bharti, Facebook, Apple, CBI, ATS, Accenture ,Home Ministry, President of India, ICICI Bank and many more….Along with these services on Security and Application Development we provide training’s in various fields to budding engineers and technocrats of today. Our training programs designed by IIT Delhi Professors & IBM,Microsoft professionals are exhaustive and covering the latest and upcoming technologies. Our Certifications,Degrees and Diploma is recognized by UGC & accepted worldwide and popular in India.

1. Rahul

on March 1, 2012 at 10:54 am - Reply

Hi Appin,
    My cousin Parul had done training from you last year and was placed in HCL as HR executive,so please advise if this year also you providing placements as I’m looking for Internship program and am pursuing MBA(HR) from Amity.

Rahul

• Nidhi

on March 9, 2012 at 4:10 pm - Reply

Dear Parul,
      Pls provide us your contact no. or Contact us @9650069994,
      so that we can give u all the Details regarding the same,

Regards
      Appin, Noida

2. sanchit

on March 7, 2012 at 4:07 pm - Reply

Respected sir,
    I, Sanchit Kalra a PGDM 1st year Student, opting finance as specialization, seeking for Summer internship for about 2-3 months. Interested in working with your organisation.
    I would welcome an opportunity to talk with you about the position.
    Waiting for your reply soon.

Your’s Faithfully,
    Sanchit Kalra

3. sukhdeep singh

on March 19, 2012 at 7:04 pm - Reply

sir am interested in your organisation for summer internship… am pursuing PGDM- business entrepreneurship from entrepreneurship development instt. of india..
    plz tell me how to contact you so that i can send my resume.
    yours sincerely,
    sukhdeep singh
    +91 972 478 0333

4. Mayuri gupta

on March 20, 2012 at 12:50 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/Ma’m,

I am pursuing MBA from Banasthali University , Jaipur, seeking to work as trainee with your organization. I have send you my application with resume. Please tell me how can I contact you.

Yours sincerely
    Mayuri Gupta

5. Priyanka yadav

on March 21, 2012 at 8:51 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am pursuing MBA from Banasthali University , Banasthali, Niwai, Tonk, seeking to work as trainee with your organization. I have send you my application with cv. Please tell me how can I contact you.

Yours sincerely
    Priyanka yadav

6. Shweta mishra

on March 28, 2012 at 9:53 pm - Reply

Dear sir,
    I m pursuing MBA (HR) from STEP-HBTI and want to apply for the summer internship from Appin technology…….please tell me the procedure to apply.

thanking you
    Shweta Mishra.

7. Shweta mishra

on March 28, 2012 at 9:54 pm - Reply

Dear sir,
    I m pursuing MBA (HR) from STEP-HBTI, Kanpur and want to apply for the summer internship from Appin technology…….please tell me the procedure to apply.

thanking you
    Shweta Mishra.

8. Shweta mishra

on March 28, 2012 at 9:56 pm - Reply

Dear sir,
    I m pursuing MBA (HR) from STEP-HBTI, Kanpur and want to apply for the summer internship from Appin technology.Please tell me the procedure to apply.

thanking you
    Shweta Mishra.

9. megha

on April 13, 2012 at 5:33 pm - Reply

Respected sir/mam,
    I Megha Tyagi persuing my MBA 2sem in HR speclization from mmtu.I wish to join myself with your organisation for my summer internship for 6 weeks .Thanking You.
    Yours Sincerely
    Megha Tyagi

10. priyanka chaudhary

on April 15, 2012 at 10:34 pm - Reply

dear sir,
    I priyanka chaudhary persuing my mba 2sem in hr speclization form mtu. i wish to join my
    self with your organization for my summer tarining for 2 mounts

Thanking you
    priyanka chaudhary

11. HARI MOHAN SINGH

on April 19, 2012 at 3:26 pm - Reply

Respected sir/mam,

I Hari Mohan Singh persuing my MBA 2sem in from gbtu.I wish to join myself with your organisation for my summer internship for 6 weeks .Thanking You.

Yours Sincerely
    Hari Mohan Singh
    +91 9455279679

12. arti singh yadav

on April 27, 2012 at 12:43 pm - Reply

Dear sir
    I am arti singh yadav in MBA 1 year student opting Finance as a specialization . Sir I
    am interested in your organization for summer internship for about 2-3 month.

please tell me how to contact you so i can send my resume

13. Satveer singh

on May 1, 2012 at 8:28 am - Reply

Dear sir,
    I m pursuing MBA (Marketing) from SASIIT&R Mohali, Kanpur and want to apply for the summer internship from Appin technology…….please tell me the procedure to apply.

thanking you
    Satveer Singh

14. Satveer singh

on May 1, 2012 at 8:28 am - Reply

Dear sir,
    I m pursuing MBA (Marketing) from SASIIT&R Mohali and want to apply for the summer internship from Appin technology…….please tell me the procedure to apply.

thanking you
    Satveer Singh

15. richa chauhan

on April 19, 2013 at 9:28 pm - Reply

dear sir/madam,

i am persuing my mba in hr from guru gobind singh indraprastha university, delhi. i am presently in my 2nd semester but i require a summer internship in hr. Could please let me know about the details about what i should do to get an internship.

THANKING YOU.

yours sincerely,

Richa

16. sumit arora

on April 20, 2013 at 10:22 am - Reply

Respected sir/madam,
    I am Sumit Arora pursuing M.B.A. from Maharishi Dayanand University,Rohtak(Haryana). I want to undergo training for 2 months from your esteemed organisation so please give me the information about the further proceedings.

Yours sincerely,

SUMIT ARORA

17. SATABDI CHAKRABORTY

on May 26, 2013 at 8:42 am - Reply

I am satabdi chakraborty pursuing PGDM from MERI located in Janakpuri d block west delhi
    i am willing to do an internship in HR profile
    for 6 to 8 weeks starting from 1st of june
    please tell me the procedure for this purpose

18. gauri kesarwani

on May 13, 2014 at 1:53 pm - Reply

Respected sir,
    I, Gauri Kesarwani, student of PGDM 1st year, opting HR as specialization, seeking for Summer internship for 2 months. Interested in working with your organisation.
    I would welcome an opportunity to talk with you about the position.
    Waiting for your reply soon. If possible so please contact with me either email or mobile number.
    Your’s Faithfully,
    Gauri Kesarwani.

19. radha sharma

on October 10, 2014 at 6:16 am - Reply

hi i m radha sharma i m pursuing mba hr i m looking for intership program . so how may i do with appin tecnology ?

20. Arpita Singh

on March 9, 2016 at 3:41 pm - Reply

hi i m arpita here , want to do internship in hr for 2 months, so let me know is there any vacancy available ….

21. RAJESH RAMDEV R

on November 25, 2016 at 7:15 pm - Reply

hi.. This is Rajesh Ramdev… would like to do an internship in HR for 2 months.. Can you please tell me if there are any vacancies and the procedure of applying.

22. Jyoti baliyan

on March 1, 2017 at 9:58 am - Reply

Hey , i m jyoti here, want to do internship in hr for 2 month ,so let me know is there any vacancy available in june or july month???