JOB TITLE : MBA TRAINEE

Education : MBA/ PGDM

Duration of internship : 6 – 8 WEEKS

How to apply: SEND US YOUR DETAILS at appintechnology@indianinternship.com

Website: www.appinonline.com

Experience :0-6 MONTHS

About Appin

Appin is an IIT Delhi Alumni venture, working closely with top giants, namely IBM, Microsoft ,Ministry of Defence, GMR, Bharti, Facebook, Apple, CBI, ATS, Accenture ,Home Ministry, President of India, ICICI Bank and many more….Along with these services on Security and Application Development we provide training’s in various fields to budding engineers and technocrats of today. Our training programs designed by IIT Delhi Professors & IBM,Microsoft professionals are exhaustive and covering the latest and upcoming technologies. Our Certifications,Degrees and Diploma is recognized by UGC & accepted worldwide and popular in India.

20 Responses to “Summer Internship Training & JOB Placement for MBA(HR) Students in Delhi-NCR/ Noida”

1. Rahul says:

Hi Appin,
    My cousin Parul had done training from you last year and was placed in HCL as HR executive,so please advise if this year also you providing placements as I’m looking for Internship program and am pursuing MBA(HR) from Amity.

Rahul

• Nidhi says:

Dear Parul,
      Pls provide us your contact no. or Contact us @9650069994,
      so that we can give u all the Details regarding the same,

Regards
      Appin, Noida

2. sanchit says:

Respected sir,
    I, Sanchit Kalra a PGDM 1st year Student, opting finance as specialization, seeking for Summer internship for about 2-3 months. Interested in working with your organisation.
    I would welcome an opportunity to talk with you about the position.
    Waiting for your reply soon.

Your’s Faithfully,
    Sanchit Kalra

3. sukhdeep singh says:

sir am interested in your organisation for summer internship… am pursuing PGDM- business entrepreneurship from entrepreneurship development instt. of india..
    plz tell me how to contact you so that i can send my resume.
    yours sincerely,
    sukhdeep singh
    +91 972 478 0333

4. Mayuri gupta says:

Respected Sir/Ma’m,

I am pursuing MBA from Banasthali University , Jaipur, seeking to work as trainee with your organization. I have send you my application with resume. Please tell me how can I contact you.

Yours sincerely
    Mayuri Gupta

5. Priyanka yadav says:

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am pursuing MBA from Banasthali University , Banasthali, Niwai, Tonk, seeking to work as trainee with your organization. I have send you my application with cv. Please tell me how can I contact you.

Yours sincerely
    Priyanka yadav

6. Shweta mishra says:

Dear sir,
    I m pursuing MBA (HR) from STEP-HBTI and want to apply for the summer internship from Appin technology…….please tell me the procedure to apply.

thanking you
    Shweta Mishra.

7. Shweta mishra says:

Dear sir,
    I m pursuing MBA (HR) from STEP-HBTI, Kanpur and want to apply for the summer internship from Appin technology…….please tell me the procedure to apply.

thanking you
    Shweta Mishra.

8. Shweta mishra says:

Dear sir,
    I m pursuing MBA (HR) from STEP-HBTI, Kanpur and want to apply for the summer internship from Appin technology.Please tell me the procedure to apply.

thanking you
    Shweta Mishra.

9. megha says:

Respected sir/mam,
    I Megha Tyagi persuing my MBA 2sem in HR speclization from mmtu.I wish to join myself with your organisation for my summer internship for 6 weeks .Thanking You.
    Yours Sincerely
    Megha Tyagi

10. dear sir,
    I priyanka chaudhary persuing my mba 2sem in hr speclization form mtu. i wish to join my
    self with your organization for my summer tarining for 2 mounts

Thanking you
    priyanka chaudhary

11. HARI MOHAN SINGH says:

Respected sir/mam,

I Hari Mohan Singh persuing my MBA 2sem in from gbtu.I wish to join myself with your organisation for my summer internship for 6 weeks .Thanking You.

Yours Sincerely
    Hari Mohan Singh
    +91 9455279679

12. arti singh yadav says:

Dear sir
    I am arti singh yadav in MBA 1 year student opting Finance as a specialization . Sir I
    am interested in your organization for summer internship for about 2-3 month.

please tell me how to contact you so i can send my resume

13. Satveer singh says:

Dear sir,
    I m pursuing MBA (Marketing) from SASIIT&R Mohali, Kanpur and want to apply for the summer internship from Appin technology…….please tell me the procedure to apply.

thanking you
    Satveer Singh

14. Satveer singh says:

Dear sir,
    I m pursuing MBA (Marketing) from SASIIT&R Mohali and want to apply for the summer internship from Appin technology…….please tell me the procedure to apply.

thanking you
    Satveer Singh

15. richa chauhan says:

dear sir/madam,

i am persuing my mba in hr from guru gobind singh indraprastha university, delhi. i am presently in my 2nd semester but i require a summer internship in hr. Could please let me know about the details about what i should do to get an internship.

THANKING YOU.

yours sincerely,

Richa

16. sumit arora says:

Respected sir/madam,
    I am Sumit Arora pursuing M.B.A. from Maharishi Dayanand University,Rohtak(Haryana). I want to undergo training for 2 months from your esteemed organisation so please give me the information about the further proceedings.

Yours sincerely,

SUMIT ARORA

17. SATABDI CHAKRABORTY says:

I am satabdi chakraborty pursuing PGDM from MERI located in Janakpuri d block west delhi
    i am willing to do an internship in HR profile
    for 6 to 8 weeks starting from 1st of june
    please tell me the procedure for this purpose

18. gauri kesarwani says:

Respected sir,
    I, Gauri Kesarwani, student of PGDM 1st year, opting HR as specialization, seeking for Summer internship for 2 months. Interested in working with your organisation.
    I would welcome an opportunity to talk with you about the position.
    Waiting for your reply soon. If possible so please contact with me either email or mobile number.
    Your’s Faithfully,
    Gauri Kesarwani.

19. radha sharma says:

hi i m radha sharma i m pursuing mba hr i m looking for intership program . so how may i do with appin tecnology ?