Summer Internship 2012 in Product, sales and marketing roles with EBIZ Startup

Summer Internship 2012 in Product, sales and marketing roles with EBIZ Startup

Job Title:
3 to 6 months internship in Product, sales and marketing roles with ebiz startup

Job Location:
Across Metros/ Work from Home

Stipend:
Upto 5K

Company Name: ValueMax Solutions

Company:
Part of the OfferMax group, BookMyParlor is a focused platform to market Spa, Parlours and salons. We leverage the digital channels and provide extensive customer engagement tools to increase business health for the chosen industry.

Internships:
BookMyParlor is looking for bright and energetic individuals who are excited about working in a start-up and are ambitious enough to help us get our coordinates right in this journey. The roles are across marketing, sales and product design. While the office is in NCR (2 mins walk from Vaishali metro Station), we dont want this to be a constraint for those young minds out there. We are open to your working from home also.

Desired Profile:
We personally do not believe that education provides you all the tools for being successful in corporate life. So without being too particular about qualifications, we want people who are
– articulate and have strong written and oral communication skills (no compromise here)
– smart in observing how consumers/customers behave and what their needs are
– energetic and ambitious about how they can change an organization
– happy and want to create an atmosphere where members are glad to partner and work together

Duration:
3 to 6 months

How to apply:
valuemaxsolutions@indianinternship.com

1. Manjiri Zode

on February 16, 2012 at 4:32 pm - Reply

hello madam/sir, i am the student of MBA of sec. sem. and looking for internship where i can match my profile and willing to work for success of an organization. My name is Manjiri Zode of Sinhgad Institute Narhe campus in Pune. Please reply on my email id. So i will send my C.V to the desired e-mail.
    Thamking You.

2. RAJIV RAY

on February 21, 2012 at 10:59 pm - Reply

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am Rajiv Ray . I am pursuing MBA and I am looking for a Internship Training where i can match my profile and willing to work for success of an organization. My specialization subject is Marketing and sales .Please reply on my email id. So i will send my C.V to the desired e-mail.

Regards .
    Rajiv Ray
    My contact no.- 09163079450.
    E-mail ID- ray.rajiv55@gmail.com

3. pawan

on February 22, 2012 at 2:37 pm - Reply

hi sir…..
    i am looking forward for a summer intern during may-july 2012.
    I am currently doing b.tech and a student of second year.
    I will send my CV if desired.
    Thanking you

4. pragya sahu

on February 28, 2012 at 7:08 pm - Reply

i am a 1st yr btech ece student of iit kharagpur. i would like to do a summer internship, preferrably in delhi. please rply on pps2392@gmail.com

5. neeraj kumar

on March 10, 2012 at 11:31 pm - Reply

hello sir
    i am looking forward for a summer intern during may-july 2012.
    I am currently doing mba and a student of first year.
    I will send my CV if desired.
    Thanking you

6. MOHIT AGRAWAL

on March 22, 2012 at 6:37 pm - Reply

respected sir/madam,

I am a student of bba and have finished second semister in ibs hyderabad looking for an internship in hyderabad.my interests are marketing and purchases.
    looking forward for a positive response that suits my interests.

yours sincierly,
    MOHIT AGRAWAL

E-MAIL ADDRESS mohiett@gmail.com

7. sireesha

on March 29, 2012 at 10:09 pm - Reply

Gudevng…am sireesha completed b.tech in cse…2011 passout…doing mba in banglore…i am seeking for an internship in hyderabad..

8. DIPANKAR DEY

on April 20, 2012 at 10:20 pm - Reply

Dear sir,
    Myself Dipankar dey from Halisahar. I am pursuing MBA from CENTER FOR MANAGEMENT STUDIES JIS college of engineering kalyani. as you know we have to complete an summer internship project. My specialization is MARKETING. I saw your website. please give me chance to join summer internship project in your company as a marketing manager.If I have done correctly then you can recruit me after complete my MBA course .

thanking you. From
    Dipankar Dey.

9. Saif Raza Siddhiqi

on April 30, 2012 at 5:07 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,

I am Saif Raza Siddhiqi and I am pursuing PGDM from Aditya Institute of Management
    Studies and research
    I would like to join your company for the coming Summer Internship. I would like to enhance my marketing and sales skills.
    I am waiting for positive revert.

Regards.