Summer Internship 2012 for B.Tech/ MCA/ BCA at startup – JavaLadders, Noida

Summer Internship 2012 for B.Tech/ MCA/ BCA at startup – JavaLadders, Noida

Job Title: Software Intern
Job Location: Noida / Anywhere in India
Stipend: 5000
Company Name: javaladders.com
Overview of internship:
We are looking for smart and talented software developers who love to code. We want people who enjoy programming and desire to excel in it.
Company profile:
JavaLadders is focused on the technology education space and aims to revolutionize it with its offerings. The early alpha releases can be seen at its website.
Details of internship:
– Be a part of truly next generation company
– Opportunity to work with IIT and IIM grads
Desired profile:
B.Tech (CS/IT), MBA, BCA
Expertise in one of C++, Java, C# and Python
Education: BTech (CS/IT), MBA, BCA
Experience: None
Duration of internship: 2-3 months
How to apply: javaladders@indianinternship.com

Company website: http://www.javaladders.com

26 Responses to “Summer Internship 2012 for B.Tech/ MCA/ BCA at startup – JavaLadders, Noida”

1. aniket kapoor says:

respected sir,
    i am interested in your internship,
    I am the b.tech second year student and i have learnt java throughout 9th to 12th and i am currently doing core java course from DUCAT NOIDA

2. Respected sir,
    I am a b.tech 3rd year CSE student, i am learning java now a days and i want to seek 6 months trainig from july-dec 2012 in your company.Please tell me the procedure

Regards
    (Samridhi)

3. Shubhi says:

Respected Sir,

I am a 3rd yr student from NIT.I have expertise in C++ and JAVA . Currently doing a course in advanced JAVA . I am intrested in your internship.

• Shilpi says:

i am interested in your internship,
      I am a b.tech 3rd year cse student and i have learnt java in my 2nd year from aptech and i am currently doing small project in java.

4. arun chandel says:

respected sir,
    i am in 3rd year persuing btech from ggsipu.i have won many coding competitions.i have made 2 projects on c++ in which i have used computer graphics also.i want to do internship in your company.

5. deepika says:

respected sir,
    i am interested in your internship,
    I am the b.tech third year student and i am doing coding in different languages from my 8 th class. i knew many languages like vb, c++ , java apart from that i also worked on html.
    had made project on all the above languages!!!!
    currently working with hcl on java project!!!!!!

6. Eshita Gupta says:

respected sir,
    i am interested in your internship,
    I am the b.tech second year student from NIT Kurukshetra. i know many languages like c, c++ , java and i have also worked on html and android application development.
    Thanking you
    Eshita Gupta

• H. Ramesh says:

Hey guys, there are intern opportunities coming out from CSE Department, IIT guwahati. If any of u guys are interested u can drop me mail alongwith your CV’s.

Eligibility :
      One seeking B.Tech (CS/IT) degree in any technical university.
      Expertise in one of C, C++, Java, C#, Perl and Python. One who having experience in Linux OS will be given preference.
      Experience: None
      Duration of internship: 2-3 months
      Deadline: 15 April, 2012
      Contact :ramesh_h@iitg.ernet.in

All of u are requested to send an attached CV along with your Cover letter to above mailing address and 1989singhmahesh@gmail.com

7. nirmal anand says:

sir,i m interested in this internship.

8. vikas nitharwal says:

respected sir,
    i m intersted in ur internship.
    i m a 3rd yr student in Raj. Technical Univercity in computer science and i know c, c++, and java.
    i wany to do inturnship in ur company

9. priyan agarwal says:

sir,
    i am interested in doing an internship with your company. i am a third year computer science student at ITM university,gurgaon. i know c, C++, have basics in java, c# and asp.
    If you are recruiting, i would be highly obliged if you would revert back to me via email and i’ll send in my CV.
    priyan agarwal

10. vineet says:

sir i could not submit the codes due to my academic papers,can i submit it now?

11. H. Ramesh says:

Eligibility :
    One seeking B.Tech (CS/IT) degree in any technical university.
    Experience: None
    Duration of internship: 2-3 months
    Deadline: 15 April, 2012
    Contact :ramesh_h@iitg.ernet.in

Early applications will be preferred.

12. Shruti Bagri says:

sir,
    i am interested in doing an internship with your company. I am a third year computer science student at Heritage Institute of technlolgy, kolkata. I know C, C++,JAVA.
    Shruti Bagri

13. Nikita Sah says:

Sir,
    I am a b.tech 3rd year computer science student from kalinga institute of industrial techonology,bhubaneswar.I am well versed in C,C++,Java and decent knowledge of Linux os.
    I would like to apply for the internship.

14. Neha Agarwal says:

Respected sir,
    I am interested in your internship.
    I am a MCA 4th sem student and I am currently doing java course from DUCAT NOIDA.
    Iam doing a project on java also.

15. Neha Agarwal says:

Respected sir,
    i am intrested in your internship.
    i am MCA 4th sem student and doing java from DUCAT INDIA.
    i am doing a project on java also.

16. aneesha sethi says:

hello sir,
    i am interested in interning with u this summer. I am doing bsc(h) computer science from delhi university and have a good command over c++..can i apply? and please can u elaborate more on your internship offer.

17. Ankit says:

Sir,
    i am interested in your internship,
    currently i am in btech second year and i have learnt both core and advanced java as 2nd year subjects and i am currently doing core java course from DUCAT NOIDA.
    i would like take up a project in your company to enhance my skills.
    waiting for a reply.

18. krishna kumar says:

sir,
    my self krishna and i am student of BCA-st Sem from ignou patna and i am intrested to do internship with your company and i don’t have an idea about any programming language rest of C language can i join your company to do internship,,,,,,if your company branch is available in patna so kindly give me adress of your patna brach.as much as possible..thnx………………..

19. Ankita Sharma says:

Respected sir, I am a student of B.Sc(H) comp sci from DElhi University….i hv jst cmpleted my 2nd yr exams
    I want to do intrnship at ur company…i wil be startng a java course soon from DUCAT NOIDA. I have basic knowledge of laqnguages(JAva,C++, Dot net,prolog)