Summer Internship 2012 for B.Tech/ MCA/ BCA at startup – JavaLadders, Noida

Summer Internship 2012 for B.Tech/ MCA/ BCA at startup – JavaLadders, Noida

Job Title: Software Intern
Job Location: Noida / Anywhere in India
Stipend: 5000
Company Name: javaladders.com
Overview of internship:
We are looking for smart and talented software developers who love to code. We want people who enjoy programming and desire to excel in it.
Company profile:
JavaLadders is focused on the technology education space and aims to revolutionize it with its offerings. The early alpha releases can be seen at its website.
Details of internship:
– Be a part of truly next generation company
– Opportunity to work with IIT and IIM grads
Desired profile:
B.Tech (CS/IT), MBA, BCA
Expertise in one of C++, Java, C# and Python
Education: BTech (CS/IT), MBA, BCA
Experience: None
Duration of internship: 2-3 months
How to apply: javaladders@indianinternship.com

Company website: http://www.javaladders.com

1. aniket kapoor

on March 1, 2012 at 11:12 pm - Reply

respected sir,
    i am interested in your internship,
    I am the b.tech second year student and i have learnt java throughout 9th to 12th and i am currently doing core java course from DUCAT NOIDA

2. Samridhi Sachdeva

on March 3, 2012 at 5:45 pm - Reply

Respected sir,
    I am a b.tech 3rd year CSE student, i am learning java now a days and i want to seek 6 months trainig from july-dec 2012 in your company.Please tell me the procedure

Regards
    (Samridhi)

3. Shubhi

on March 5, 2012 at 9:22 am - Reply

Respected Sir,

I am a 3rd yr student from NIT.I have expertise in C++ and JAVA . Currently doing a course in advanced JAVA . I am intrested in your internship.

• Shilpi

on March 6, 2012 at 12:50 pm - Reply

i am interested in your internship,
      I am a b.tech 3rd year cse student and i have learnt java in my 2nd year from aptech and i am currently doing small project in java.

4. arun chandel

on March 6, 2012 at 11:22 pm - Reply

respected sir,
    i am in 3rd year persuing btech from ggsipu.i have won many coding competitions.i have made 2 projects on c++ in which i have used computer graphics also.i want to do internship in your company.

5. deepika

on March 9, 2012 at 7:18 am - Reply

respected sir,
    i am interested in your internship,
    I am the b.tech third year student and i am doing coding in different languages from my 8 th class. i knew many languages like vb, c++ , java apart from that i also worked on html.
    had made project on all the above languages!!!!
    currently working with hcl on java project!!!!!!

6. Eshita Gupta

on March 12, 2012 at 12:16 am - Reply

respected sir,
    i am interested in your internship,
    I am the b.tech second year student from NIT Kurukshetra. i know many languages like c, c++ , java and i have also worked on html and android application development.
    Thanking you
    Eshita Gupta

• H. Ramesh

on April 4, 2012 at 9:46 pm - Reply

Hey guys, there are intern opportunities coming out from CSE Department, IIT guwahati. If any of u guys are interested u can drop me mail alongwith your CV’s.

Eligibility :
      One seeking B.Tech (CS/IT) degree in any technical university.
      Expertise in one of C, C++, Java, C#, Perl and Python. One who having experience in Linux OS will be given preference.
      Experience: None
      Duration of internship: 2-3 months
      Deadline: 15 April, 2012
      Contact :ramesh_h@iitg.ernet.in

All of u are requested to send an attached CV along with your Cover letter to above mailing address and 1989singhmahesh@gmail.com

• H.ramesh

on April 9, 2012 at 2:26 am - Reply

No More Vacancy.
        Please Don’t send any CV’s.

7. nirmal anand

on March 21, 2012 at 3:22 pm - Reply

sir,i m interested in this internship.

8. vikas nitharwal

on March 25, 2012 at 4:25 pm - Reply

respected sir,
    i m intersted in ur internship.
    i m a 3rd yr student in Raj. Technical Univercity in computer science and i know c, c++, and java.
    i wany to do inturnship in ur company

9. priyan agarwal

on March 29, 2012 at 9:14 pm - Reply

sir,
    i am interested in doing an internship with your company. i am a third year computer science student at ITM university,gurgaon. i know c, C++, have basics in java, c# and asp.
    If you are recruiting, i would be highly obliged if you would revert back to me via email and i’ll send in my CV.
    priyan agarwal

10. vineet

on April 3, 2012 at 3:53 pm - Reply

sir i could not submit the codes due to my academic papers,can i submit it now?

11. H. Ramesh

on April 4, 2012 at 9:50 pm - Reply

Eligibility :
    One seeking B.Tech (CS/IT) degree in any technical university.
    Experience: None
    Duration of internship: 2-3 months
    Deadline: 15 April, 2012
    Contact :ramesh_h@iitg.ernet.in

Early applications will be preferred.

• H.ramesh

on April 9, 2012 at 2:25 am - Reply

No More Vacancy.
      Please Don’t send anything.

12. Shruti Bagri

on April 14, 2012 at 11:19 pm - Reply

sir,
    i am interested in doing an internship with your company. I am a third year computer science student at Heritage Institute of technlolgy, kolkata. I know C, C++,JAVA.
    Shruti Bagri

13. Nikita Sah

on April 15, 2012 at 12:48 pm - Reply

Sir,
    I am a b.tech 3rd year computer science student from kalinga institute of industrial techonology,bhubaneswar.I am well versed in C,C++,Java and decent knowledge of Linux os.
    I would like to apply for the internship.

14. Neha Agarwal

on April 23, 2012 at 9:47 pm - Reply

Respected sir,
    I am interested in your internship.
    I am a MCA 4th sem student and I am currently doing java course from DUCAT NOIDA.
    Iam doing a project on java also.

15. Neha Agarwal

on April 23, 2012 at 9:51 pm - Reply

Respected sir,
    i am intrested in your internship.
    i am MCA 4th sem student and doing java from DUCAT INDIA.
    i am doing a project on java also.

16. aneesha sethi

on May 1, 2012 at 8:46 pm - Reply

hello sir,
    i am interested in interning with u this summer. I am doing bsc(h) computer science from delhi university and have a good command over c++..can i apply? and please can u elaborate more on your internship offer.

• aneesha sethi

on May 1, 2012 at 8:47 pm - Reply

sir i forgot to mention earlier i am in 1st year.

17. Ankit

on May 14, 2012 at 6:03 pm - Reply

Sir,
    i am interested in your internship,
    currently i am in btech second year and i have learnt both core and advanced java as 2nd year subjects and i am currently doing core java course from DUCAT NOIDA.
    i would like take up a project in your company to enhance my skills.
    waiting for a reply.

18. krishna kumar

on May 19, 2012 at 5:02 pm - Reply

sir,
    my self krishna and i am student of BCA-st Sem from ignou patna and i am intrested to do internship with your company and i don’t have an idea about any programming language rest of C language can i join your company to do internship,,,,,,if your company branch is available in patna so kindly give me adress of your patna brach.as much as possible..thnx………………..

19. Ankita Sharma

on May 29, 2012 at 12:32 pm - Reply

Respected sir, I am a student of B.Sc(H) comp sci from DElhi University….i hv jst cmpleted my 2nd yr exams
    I want to do intrnship at ur company…i wil be startng a java course soon from DUCAT NOIDA. I have basic knowledge of laqnguages(JAva,C++, Dot net,prolog)