Spanedea College Internship Programm 2012

Spanedea College Internship Programm 2012

Who we are: Spanedea is an Internet marketplace for teaching and learning. Founded in 2011 by IIM Bangalore Alumni, it is based in Mumbai and aims globally impact delivery and consumption of education and learning.

We are looking for interns from Eingineering colleges who are smartworking, and who are good at managing things and could execute them with perfection.

Students who are Coordinators or managers or organisers of event or any local body/club is plus.

Positions: Upto 2/ college

Stipend: Paid

This is a good chance for students who are looking for the chance to englighten thier carrier and who are looking for challenges.

Submit resumes to :

7 Responses to “Spanedea College Internship Programm 2012”

1. Ojas Gohad says:

Hello, this is Ojas Gohad (2nd yr BTech Chem Engg) from LIT Nagpur. I’m a writer and excel in communication skills; and have co-ordinated college events and a few social functions.
    I wanted to inquire more about the exact nature of this internship. I’m interested and will be mailing my resume shortly.

2. Jeevan Kumar says:

Hello Sir,
    I am also very much interested for contributing my best. Well, I am an MSP(Microsoft Student Partner) and i have also conducted symposium and various seminar in my college as well. I am final year(CSE) from Chennai. Going to mail my resume. Please elaborate it to me.

3. Nitish Bansal says:

Hello Sir/Ma’am,
    I’m Nitish Bansal, 2nd year undergraduate pursuing B.Tech in ECE from The LNM Institute of Information Technology. I was the Event Manager of the college fest, VIVACITY 2012, which had recently happened in the month of February.
    I would like you to inform me about the task that we are required to do in the internship..

4. Md. Yasser Ali says:

Hello Sir/Madam
    This is Yasser( 2nd yr. ECE) from Warangal,AP.I’m really in need of some work experience to develop my official ettiquete.
    So please give me some more details about this internship & I’ll be mailing my resume shortly to the given web address.

Best Regards

5. nagarjuna says:

hello sir this is nagarjuna tupakula of JNTU vizianagaram campus(2nd B.Tech EEE) ,i have eagerly looking for an internship ,to get real time working experience .i would like to contribute my best to the institute ,in which i will let me have some more details please..

6. Ridam says:

Sir i’m Ridam Patel(BE 2nd year civil engg) from ujjain engineering college, ujjain. I have been looking for summer internship program. I would ike to know about the details of the internship program.

7. Mohd adil ahmed says:

Hello Sir/Ma’am,
    I am Adil ahmed ,2nd year, undergraduate pursuing JNTU .I want to do internship in this summer in mechanical core, i request you to update info to my mail.

Thank you.