Marketing Internship with Hem Corporation at Mumbai

Marketing Internship with Hem Corporation at Mumbai

Job Title : Marketing Intern

Job Location : Mumbai

Stipend : Rs 5000-Rs 8000

Company Name : Hem Corporation

Overview of internship: Qualitative and quantitative Market research with Product Development and Marketing team by interacting in a multi-disciplinary business environment.

Desired profile: Marketing

Employ a sound understanding of the product category, brands, competitive environment to drive target setting through consumer and marketing insight generation

Define and or contribute to the market research proposal for innovation, strategic or competitor benchmarking studies by engaging with the product developemnt and marketing team

Manage the market research project.Capture all relevant data, understand and apply appropriate analysis technique, intepret the results. Report and or present the findings

Understand and apply appropriate methodology to suit study objectives, share best practice amongst team/region and adapt and/or input into novel methodologies where necessary

Guidance and Training will be provided for the Job.

Education : Student pursuing MBA
Experience : < 2 years
Duration of internship : March 2012- June 2012
How to apply: Apply at hemcorporation@indianinternship.com

11 Responses to “Marketing Internship with Hem Corporation at Mumbai”

1. tanya bhalla says:

intrested in summer training.

2. Shyam P.S says:

Sir,

I’m a PGDM student of Rajagiri Business School, and I overviewed your organisational stratagies and interested to do my summer internship with your firm. Please releave the procedures to be followed for the internship.

3. Nikhil Agarwal says:

Sir, I am studying PGPM at IBS Bangalore. I am dedicated to do internship in marketing research. I am applying through email. Please consider my application.

4. mayank singh says:

respected sir,
    I Mayank Singh pursuing M.B.A i had gone through your organisation
    details and keen to do my summer internship with HEM CORPORATION
    will be very glad if manage to get this opportunity.

with regards
    Mayank Singh

5. Amit kumar says:

I am pursuing mba from BIT-MESRA and my specilization is marketing-hr. & I overviewed your organisational stratagies and interested to do my summer internship with your firm. Please releave the procedures to be followed for the internship.

6. sir . i am pursuing my mba with marketing, hr. plz . give me one chance in your company to growth and devlop ur business. contect me. on this no-09235777718

7. monika says:

respected sir,
    I am pursuing M.B.A from Dr.D.Y.Patil Institute of Management.I want to do intern ship in your company.I want to learn from you so kindly inform me about the intern-ship programme

8. Prasenjit P. Sondule says:

I am Prasenjit P. Sondule. I am pursuing my MBA Sem-II from G.H.Raisoni College of Engineering, Nagpur.
    This is to know wether your esteem group will allow me for Summer Internship Project in ADVERTISING OR BRANDING SECTION.
    I request you to kindly help me by replying as soon as possible. so that I could move for further procedure of enrolling in your organisation.
    Please do reply on my e-mail ID= jit.prem.son@gmail.com

Thanking you,

9. Aniket Manore says:

Respected sir,
    I am pursuing M.B.A from Sandip Foundation college,Nashik.I want to do intern ship in your company.I want to learn from you so kindly inform me about the intern-ship programme….

10. Aniket Manore says:

Respected sir,
    I am pursuing M.B.A from Sandip Foundation .Nashik.I want to do intern ship in your company.I want to learn from you so kindly inform me about the intern-ship programme

11. Ajinkya Ponkshe says:

Respected sir,
    I am Ajinkya Ponkshe pursuing M.B.A from Sahyadri Institute Of Management And Research,Sawarde. in Ratanagiri Dist.
    I would like do intrenship in your company. My exam will end till 8 may. so. Please give me permission.