Management Trainee Intern required for Quantronix Inc. at Noida

MBA Internships 2012 – Management Trainee Intern required for An US Based MNC i.e. Quantronix Inc. at Noida

About Us – Quantronix Inc, headquartered in Connecticut, USA, is a Six Sigma driven organization providing Recruiting and Consulting Services in various fields. Since its inception in 1982, Quantronix has grown into a successful, well-established, highly regarded organization with offices throughout the US. Quantronix have presence in Noida & Mumbai in India. For more info please visit our website – www.quantronix.com

1. Candidates pursuing MBA in HR or Marketing should only apply.

2. Candidates who are willing to work at Noida should only apply.

3. Candidates with good communication skills should apply.

4. Candidates who have zeal to work and learn should only apply.

5. Candidates looking to make a mark in the Industry should only apply.

6. Interested canddiates can share their resume at quantronix@indianinternship.com

1. Siddharth Goyal

on February 12, 2012 at 10:53 pm - Reply

Dear sir,

I am an MBA student from Goa Institute of Management. I am interested in working as an MBA intern with Quantronix Inc. for 6-8 weeks.

Regards,
    Siddharth Goyal

• Archit

on February 16, 2012 at 9:11 pm - Reply

Dear sir,
      I am an MBA (marketing) student from Lovely Professional University. I am interested in working as an MBA intern with Quantronix Inc. for 6 weeks. please tell me the procedure….

Regards,
      Archit Sharma

2. Syed Abbas Mehdi

on February 14, 2012 at 11:30 pm - Reply

Dear sir,

I am pursuing MBA from Institute of Productivity and Mangement. I am interested in working as an intern with Quantronix Inc. for 8 weeks.

Regards,
    Syed Abbas Mehdi.

3. kriti

on February 18, 2012 at 9:21 pm - Reply

sir,i am intrested in your profile,can you plz tell me the process 4 the same.

4. karamveer singh

on February 28, 2012 at 1:09 am - Reply

Sir/Madam,
    I am doing MBA Honours from lovely Professional University. I am specializing for Marketing and wishes to join your company for Summer Internship for six – eight weeks….

Contact no. +91 9815061755

5. pritam mandal

on February 29, 2012 at 12:20 am - Reply

i am pritam mandal from itm business school,navi mumbai.i want to do summer internship in your company.