HBJ Capital is a Next Generation Financial Services Provider with an innovative and unique business model striving to create value for its clients. We aim to provide the best of investment opportunities and be a part of your Wealth creation process.

We provide services across three broad domains – Independent Equity Research (Retail), Corporate Services and Institutional Services. We feel gifted and happy to work with a very diverse set of customers that include Retail Investors, HNIs, Corporate Houses, Brokerage Firms, FIIs, DIIs, Private Equity firms and Hedge funds. For more info visit: www.hbjcapital.com

Job Title: Equity Research Analyst, Sales & Marketing Associate

Location: Bangalore ONLY

Stipend: INR 10,000 to INR 20,000 per month

Job profile: If you are looking for an Opportunity and not a Job, we may have something for you…..One of our Guiding Principles says the following –

“Recognize and reward talents – The most passionate and entrepreneurial professionals would always look for a personal space and we would always be open to support them to create exciting new businesses and opportunities. These talents would eventually be made owners of whatever they create.”

Yes, HBJ Capital is built on these professional and entrepreneurial folks who have dedicated themselves to the cause of the organization and thereby creating long term wealth for both the company and self. We also consider our associates as the greatest asset and the key differentiating factor that we possess.

HBJ Capital has always been looking out for exceptional talents and currently we would like to invite you for equity research and sales/marketing opportunity.

Educational Qualification – Graduate, BE, MBA, CA.

Experience – No constraints

To Apply: And, if you think you are the one, send in your resume to hbjcapital@indianinternship.com

7 Responses to “Equity Research, Sales & Marketing Internship with HBJ Capital Services Pvt. Ltd at Bangalore”

1. rizwan mohd says:

i am seeking a good opportunity for my summer internship (MBA)

2. ramya says:

what is the last date to apply for internship?

3. pranjil agrawal says:

i am looking for summer internship in equity research or investment banking. what is the procedure to follow please let me know..

4. Amit says:

I do have advanced computer skills with expertise in Ms Office suite of products and Statistical Package for Social Sciences(IBM SPSS).I am currently planning to pursue my majors in Marketing Management. I feel that my academic background and relevant skills has well prepared myself
    I believe that I would be an asset to your organization

5. Hello sir,I am pursuing my PGDM in Indus Business Academy,Bangalore. I am looking for a four months summer internship program which will starts from 12th May 2012.
    Please kindly reply me.

Thank You.

6. Senthil Kumar K says:

I Studying in an IIM and as a part of our curriculum we have to complete an internship of two months(8 weeks). Now, i’m looking of an internship, as i currently don’t have one.
    I would like to start my internship as soon as possible.
    I am sure that I would prove to be a good asset for the organization during the summers and that the oranization would benefit from my work ethic and learning ability.

Hoping that you would allow me to intern at your organization and looking forward to your response.

Thanking you!

7. sreevatsa says:

hello this is sreevatsa,pursuing MBA from MS RAMAIAH INSTITUTE OF MGNT.i have to do an internship for a month i.e 30-45 days.im interested in the fiels provided by you i.e equity reseach as i will take up finance as my specialization.im simultaneosly pursuing CWA(cost and works accountacy).
    expecting your acceptance,thanks in advance!!
    mail id-sree0109@gmail.com