B. Arch/ B. Engg Intern for an International Airport Consulting Firm at Mumbai

B. Arch/ B. Engg Intern for an International Airport Consulting Firm at Mumbai

Job Title: Aviation Intern

Job Location: Mumbai

Stipend: 8,000 – 12,000 per month

Company Name: Landrum & Brown Worldwide Services

Overview of internship:

Candidate must be from a B.Arch or B. Engg program. Candidate will assist on undertaking technical studies and analyses related to quantitative analyses, economic analyses and forecasting, financial modelings. Candidates must have strong analytical and mathematical skills. Strong proficiency with MS Excel and Word is required. Experience with AutoCAD, MS Access, PowerPoint and computer programming skills are beneficial.

Prior work experience, particularly in aviation, statistics, operations research, or economics would be an advantage.

Company profile

L&B is the oldest and most innovative privately owned consultancy dedicated solely to the needs of the commercial aviation community, focusing on solutions for the world’s busiest and most challenging airports. Our focus on the highly specialized issues of the global aviation industry provides our clients with a level of expertise and vision that cannot be matched by our competitors. Through experience, cutting edge technology, and teamwork, our ideas are shaping the future of aviation.

More than master plans and environmental studies, it’s our people that make the difference. That’s why your success is a top priority at L&B. With an international network of professionals and a diverse, entrepreneurial-driven culture, your opportunities are boundless.

At L&B, you’re challenged to realize your true potential and grow with our organization. From day one, you’ll be an important member of our team. You’ll learn from L&B professionals and immerse yourself in real project work. L&B puts a strong emphasis on work-life balance and encourages all staff to seek personal fulfillment outside of the office.

Great people. Exciting Opportunities. A spirit of community. It’s all here at L&B.

Duration of internship: 6 months

How to apply: Send resumes to landrumandbrown@indianinternship.com

For more information, log on to www. landrum-brown.com

17 Responses to “B. Arch/ B. Engg Intern for an International Airport Consulting Firm at Mumbai”

1. Jeevan Kumar says:

I am interested but i m from Chennai. Check me: https://sites.google.com/site/jeeva4life/

2. hardik says:

i m student of mech. engg. of 6th sem.
    i want to project traning in power plant..

3. Emmanual C Kindo says:

I am a student of civil engineering III year Karunya University Coimbatore.I am interested in taking part in your project.

4. Rittu Paul says:

i m a 3rd year civil engineering student and i have a vacation of 1 month in the month of JUNE….is there any internship available for me

5. deepak jha says:

I am a student of 3rd year B.Arch At School Of Planning And Architecture, Bhopal. I am Looking for internship programs in architecture and real estate development.

6. Rahul Jain says:

on googling, I have not found any presence of landrum&brown in India. So, I doubt if such internship opportunity exists???
    If it really exists, am looking for it. I am a 2nd year student pursuing a degree in B.Arch at IIT Roorkee.

• Aashna Jain says:

bhaiya i want to knw whether u got some internshp aftr second yr or nt……m a 1st yr b.arch student….nd wanna do internshp aftr ma 2nd yr….is it worth ….do reply…..

7. Saurabh sharma says:

i’m a B.Tech 2nd year, civil engg. student at NIT srinagar looking for internship.If there is any contact me.

8. yugal chittara says:

i am 2nd year B.Tech student pursuing mechanical engg. from IIT Guwahati . i want to do internship for a duration of 1 month . if there any opportunity please inform me .

9. Ridam says:

i’m Ridam Patel(BE 2nd year civil engg) from ujjain engineering college, ujjain. I have been looking for summer internship program for a month plz let me know if ders any possibilities.

10. Jaspreet Singh Virdi says:

I am a student of MBA.Tech(Mechanical) 2nd year in NMIMS University. Is there any vacancy in your forum for intern. I would like to be one of them.

11. prateek srivastava says:

Hello Sir,
    I am a student of 3rd year B.Arch At I.T.M.School Of Architecture & Town Planning, Lucknow. I am Looking for internship programs in architecture and real estate development

12. pooja says:

Hello Sir/Ma’am,
    I am an architecture student of 3rd year from B.B.D.N.I.T.M from Lucknow . i am looking for internship and i have send my resume and portfolio to your mail so please reply me

• Swaleha says:

Hello Sir/Ma’am,
      I am a student of B.Arch 3rd year from Aligarh Muslim University.. I am looking for internship for two months only.. Please let me know if there is any such program….

13. MIR MASHAD says:

i am a stundent of Dr dy patil college of BE 2nd from civil.i am curious to do itrenship for 4 month.plz let me know if there is any such programme..,

14. Saresh says:

Iam a student of AP IIIT, BASAR of 3rd year from civil Engg. I would like to do internship
    during may month. So, please let me know if there is any chance.

15. Shravya says:

I studying b.arch 5th semester in msrit .. banglore.. . I wud like to have an intership here..