Summer Internships 2012 for MCA/ B.E/ MBA with CareerInfoline

Summer Internships 2012 for MCA/ B.E/ MBA with CareerInfoline

Job Title: Internships for B.E., MCA and MBA students.

Job Location: Across India, Bangalore, hyderabad, Mumbai, Noida, delhi, Gurgaon, Chandigarh, Virtual Internship, etc.

Stipend: Stipend upto 15/month for good candidates

Company: CareerInfoline, Glowmob, eSparsha, etc

Overview of internship: Different internships requirements as per our client needs depending upon the graduate and post graduate.

Company profile: CareerInfoline is the internship provider to its clients working in different domains like software, marketing, Business Analysis, etc.

Details of internship: Candidate has to appear for the internship recruitment process for different clients and then get selected for the particular projects.

Desired profile: Candidates from Engineering , MCA and MBA background are required.

Education: B.E., M.C.A. and M.B.A.

Experience: Freshers from 2nd or 3rd year, MCA and MBA interns.

Duration of internship: Varies from 2 months to 6 months as per candidate and company’s requirement.

How to apply: careerinfoline@indianinternship.com also you can apply at: http://careerinfoline.com/InternshipFair/

Company website: http://careerinfoline.com

1. ashutosh singh

on January 25, 2012 at 7:41 pm - Reply

Dear sir/mam,
    I need Training Regarding IT.
    I have Completed 5 semester of MCA now i have to complete a
    Project for submit in my Collage SITM Lucknow

Regard
    Ashutosh Singh

2. soumya surya adhikari

on January 28, 2012 at 11:44 am - Reply

sir/madam,
    i need info regarding internship in embedded systems in bangalore,i have completed 5th semester of btech in electronics and instrumentation.

regard
    soumya surya adhikari

3. CHANDAN

on January 29, 2012 at 12:42 am - Reply

Dear sir/mam,
    I need Training Regarding IT
    I Will be completing my 4th semester,this May And In that Summer Vacation,I need15-30 days of Industrial Training.Kindly Assist Us.

With Regards
    Chandan

4. Renuka sharma

on January 31, 2012 at 12:05 am - Reply

Respected
    sir/mam
    i am student of M.B.A(FINANCIAL ANALYSIS) from delhi.I need training in resarch or analysis.i need 3 months training.
    kindly assist me

regards
    renuka sharma

5. samant kumar singh

on February 1, 2012 at 10:17 am - Reply

Dear sir/mam
    i need training regarding it’
    I have completed 2nd semester of MBA now i have to complete a project for submit in my college C.T.I.M.S SHAPUR JALANDHAR PUNJAB

6. shivangi

on February 4, 2012 at 12:01 am - Reply

hey

This is shivangi pursuing my MBA from BANASTHALI UNIVERSITY JAIPUR . I am looking for summer internship programme in the field of H.R. Please respond if oppurtunity is available 🙂

7. Prashansa

on February 6, 2012 at 7:41 pm - Reply

Sir,
    I’m a student of ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai pursuing PGDM-HR. I’m looking for Summer Internship in Delhi. Please assist me if this can be provided.

Thanks and Regards,
    Prashansa Jayaswal
    +91-9930781772

• Mantesh

on April 17, 2012 at 1:55 am - Reply

Prashansa you could have asked for my help directly. I don’t have any harsh feelings for you. Need not to call the whole world for such a small thing. I am still a good man.

8. K Lakshmi Tejaswini

on February 8, 2012 at 7:00 pm - Reply

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is K.Lakshmi Tejaswini, Persuing I st M B A, in C.R.E.C Tirupati,
    As, I am interested in Training of Internship in H.R/Marketing,
    Thank U for giving me this opportunity for applying and Kindly assist me.

With regards,

K Lakshmi Tejaswini.

9. B Murali Krishna

on February 8, 2012 at 7:07 pm - Reply

Dear Madam/Sir,

This is B Murali Krishna, Studing I st M.B.A in Tirupati,
    I am interested in training of internship before entering to my job life, I need additional knowledge on Finance/Marketing.
    Kindly Assist me.

With Regards,

B Murali Krishna.

10. PANKAJ KUMAR DUBEY

on February 10, 2012 at 6:35 am - Reply

Sir,
    i am pankaj doing pgdm from its institute of management greater noida i am very intrested in real-estate since childhood, i am looking for summer internship in real-estate field
    kindly assist
    me as soon as possible
    with regards
    Pankaj Kumar Dubey

• Suman Bhattacharjee

on February 27, 2012 at 11:48 am - Reply

We are a kolkata based real estate company.

11. kaushal kumar singh

on February 11, 2012 at 1:09 pm - Reply

sir/madam
    I am kaushal kumar singh. I am pursuing PGDM from AIT-school of management. I want to do summer internship from finance/banking in the month of may-june. kindly assist me.

Regards
    Kaushal Kumar Singh

12. Siddharth Goyal

on February 12, 2012 at 11:03 pm - Reply

Dear Sir,

I am an MBA student from Goa Institute of Management and looking for a summer internship program of 6-8 weeks.

Regards,
    Siddharth

13. R.ADI NARAYANA

on February 14, 2012 at 8:28 am - Reply

Sir,
    I’m an ECE student of NIT WARANGAL . I’m looking for Summer Internship in hyderabad or bangalore.Please assist me if this can be provided.if you want i will mail my resume to u
    Thanks and Regards,

14. Pooja Kumari

on February 16, 2012 at 10:39 pm - Reply

Dear sir/mam,
    I am looking Summer internship in Electronics domain.
    I Will be completing my 6th semester this June and following that Summer Vacation,I need around 30 days of Industrial Training / Summer internship.Kindly Assist Us.

Thanks and Regards
    Pooja Kumari

• Sanghamitra Kamble

on February 18, 2012 at 11:44 am - Reply

Hi….
      I am pursuing in MBA 1st year in Vidhyabharti Mahavidyalaya, Amaravati. . looking for summer internship in Pune. My specialization major finance & minor HR. kindly assist me i am waitig for ur reply.
      8956279073

15. shalini gupta

on February 20, 2012 at 3:22 pm - Reply

Gudevening Sir,
    I am pursuing M.B.A from malviya national institute of technology,Jaipur. I am searching for internship programme in Hr and Finance.
    Please give me information regarding this.

Thanks Sir,
    Shalini Gupta

16. RAJIV RAY

on February 21, 2012 at 10:52 pm - Reply

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am Rajiv Ray . I am pursuing MBA and I am looking for a Internship Training where i can match my profile and willing to work for success of an organization. My specialization subject is Marketing and sales .Please reply on my email id. So i will send my C.V to the desired e-mail.

Regards .
    Rajiv Ray
    My contact no.- 09163079450.
    E-mail ID- ray.rajiv55@gmail.com

17. Suman Bhattacharjee

on February 22, 2012 at 10:58 am - Reply

MBA Marketing & Finance students Looking for Internship Please feel free to contact me 9874188172.

I have an opening for you.

18. Shyam P.S

on February 22, 2012 at 2:01 pm - Reply

Dear Sir / Madam

I am PGDM student pursuing from Rajagiri Business School, I need to do my summer internship in your esteemed organisation. I am specialising in hr and marketing. Please consider my request.

Regards,
    Shyam P.S

19. Praveen H J

on February 27, 2012 at 10:21 pm - Reply

Dear Sir / Madam,
    I am Praveen H J . I am pursuing MBA in Operations and Marketing in BVBCET, Hubli, Karnataka. I am looking for a Summer Internship program. Please reply on my email id.

Regards .

Praveen H J
    My contact no.- 09738138266.
    E-mail ID- praveenhj.bvbmba@gmail.com

20. nitin jain

on March 5, 2012 at 5:53 pm - Reply

Hello sir,
    I have seen this golden opportunity to join for the summer internship program on http://www.indianinternship.com
    my college will allow me to do internship for the period of two month as per the rules from the university of PUNE (May and June)
    Looking forward from your side sir.

Yours sincerely
    Nitin Jain
    09028319762

21. phani kumar

on March 6, 2012 at 4:24 pm - Reply

Dear sir/mam,
    I am pursuing my MBA in Gitam institute of Management.
    I completed my 3 trimisters.Now iam searching for an internship in the area of Marketing.
    I want to do my internship in any part of Andhra Pradesh .
    My contact no:9959874949
    mail id:lavanyaphanikumar@gmail.com

22. PARTHA PRATIM BANIK

on March 7, 2012 at 7:19 am - Reply

Respected
    sir/ma’am
    i am student of M.C.A from PONDICHERRY CENTRAL UNIVERSITY.I need training in any field of computer science…i need 3 months training.
    kindly assist me

regards
    PARTHA PRATIM BANIK

23. markting

on March 7, 2012 at 4:47 pm - Reply

Hitesh says:
    March 7, 2012 at 4:40 pm

Dear sir/mam,
    I am pursuing my MBA in tilak raj chadha institute of Management and technology from yamnanagar
    Now iam searching for an internship in the area of Marketing.
    I want to do my internship in faridabad and chandigarh.my summer intership time would be may to june
    My contact no:8950717514,9896339651
    mail hiteshwalia786@gmail.com

24. sakshi

on March 7, 2012 at 10:09 pm - Reply

Dear sir/mam,
    I need training regarding IT.
    I will be completing mca 4th sem by this may. I am looking for summer intership in delhi and NCR.
    Kindly assit me for this.

Regard
    Sakshi

• Nidhi Malik

on April 23, 2012 at 7:48 pm - Reply

Dear Sakshi ,

You can complete your summer internship at our company. Forward your cv at nidhi@annexsolutions.in and then call me on 0120-6404104

25. Rahul sharma

on March 11, 2012 at 2:36 pm - Reply

IAM DOING MY MBA FROM I.P UNIVERSITY I NEED TO DO SUMMER INTERNSHIP THIS YEAR ITSELF. So please give a chance

26. Gautam Nagpal

on March 15, 2012 at 12:20 am - Reply

Dear Sir/Madam,
    This is Gautam Nagpal persuing Ist yr MBA from USMS,IP UNIVERSITY MAIN CAMPUS,DWARKA
    As, I am interested in Internship in Finance sector.
    Thank U for giving me this opportunity for applying and Kindly assist me.
    With regards,
    Gautam Nagpal
    gautam.usms@yahoo.com

27. Lakshmi Priya

on March 15, 2012 at 5:00 pm - Reply

sir
    can u plz help me in any 1 of the project Topics,
    1. Data Mining- using Financial data
    2. Quantity risk analysis
    3. cash flow ratio analysis

28. shahjahan

on March 18, 2012 at 8:09 pm - Reply

Hello Sir/ Madam,
    I am doing my MBA 1st year in Crescent B- School
    I need to do my summer internship in the field of Human resource.
    For a period of 1 and half a month. In & around chennai.
    It would b helpful for me if u do the same.

29. B.KAMESWAR RAO

on March 19, 2012 at 12:09 pm - Reply

hello sir/madam

this B.KAMESWAR pursuing m.b.a from f.m.s (s.s.g.i) affliliated by swami vivekanand technical university,bhilai…I am looking for my Summer Internship program in finance stream with duration of one and half month….plz respond if any opportunities are available…

with regards..
    B.KAMESWAR

30. Ruchika Barapatre

on March 19, 2012 at 3:11 pm - Reply

Dear Sir / Ma’am,

I am pursuing MBA – IT Business Management from Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology, Pune (Symbiosis International University).

I have 42 months of work experience with ICICI Bank Ltd, Mumbai as a Business Analyst – IT cum Project Manager (Nov 2007 – May 2011). I wish to apply for Summer Internship in your organization commensurate with my qualification.

I have done Graduation in Bachelors of Engineering in Computers from Shri G.S. Institute Of Technology and Science, Indore, (Rajiv Gandhi Prodyogiki Vishvidyalaya, Bhopal)

Given an opportunity, I will render my best service and work to your expectation with the consideration of my application, you may rest ensure that it would be my constant endeavor to merit your confidence by my conscious duty.

Hoping for a favorable response from your end.

Thanks and Regards,

Ruchika Barapatre
    MBA – IT Business Management,
    Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology (SCIT),
    Symbiosis Info Tech Campus,
    Rajiv Gandhi Info Tech Park | MIDC | Hinjewadi Phase 1, Pune – 411057

31. Haris jawed ibrahimi

on March 19, 2012 at 6:01 pm - Reply

Respected sir/madam,
    I am a student of MBA(1st year) in Dr. D. Y. Patil university, pune. i wanted to do my summer internship in financial/banking sector from month of june onward in pune or durgapur region. so, please consider to me for this internship.

mobile no.- 7304309044

32. Rajesh Saha

on March 21, 2012 at 8:36 pm - Reply

Respected
    sir/mam
    I am student of M.B.A(FINANCE) from kolkata.I need summer internship projec for 2 months.
    kindly assist me

• A Chatterjee

on May 1, 2012 at 2:06 pm - Reply

contact-983600907 urgently..

33. D.V.N.Siva Kumar

on March 22, 2012 at 10:44 pm - Reply

Respected Sir, I am D.V.N.Siva Kumar doing M.Tech at I.I.I.T-Bhubaneswar in Computer Science and Engineering . I am looking for a Summer Internship in Information Retrieval or Data Base Systems or in any field related to computers for two to three months .I kindly request you consider my request.
    Thanking you Sir,
    D.V.N.Siva Kumar
    cont No:7894264461

34. vijay kumar agrawat

on March 23, 2012 at 11:07 pm - Reply

dear sir/mam
    i am student of mca(4sem) and 4 sem completing last week of may.
    i need training regarding it sector.
    i need 45 days intenship/project training.
    kindlly assit me in your team.

35. Uttiya De

on March 24, 2012 at 2:09 pm - Reply

Dear sir/mam,
    I am pursuing my MBA in I.T.S – Management & IT Institute,
    Mohan Nagar, Ghaziabad.
    Now iam searching for an internship in the area of Finance.
    I want to do my internship in Delhi-ncr and Kolkata.my summer intership time would be june-july
    My contact no:9718260094
    mail- uttiyade@its.edu.in

36. syed amir ahmad

on March 24, 2012 at 7:25 pm - Reply

sir/mam
    i am in my 2nd semester of m.b.a. from greater noida and i am in search of my summer intership.So could you plz guide me on this.
    regard
    syed amir ahamd
    racktoamir@yahoo.com

37. sanjeev kumar

on March 26, 2012 at 9:28 pm - Reply

Dear sir/mam,
    I need Training Regarding IT
    I Will be completing my 2th semester,this May And In that Summer Vacation,I need15-30 days of Industrial Training.Kindly Assist Us.
    With Regards

38. G.Prashanth

on March 27, 2012 at 10:16 pm - Reply

Dear Sir/Madam,

i have completed my MBA 1st semister and willing to take finance as my major specialization, so getting trained in the field of finance and accounting will increase my practical knowledge for that purpose im looking for internship at hyderabad, please assist me.

Gudaboina.Prashanth
    shiva.prashanth91@gmail.com
    mob.no. 9291615936

39. R.Srinath

on March 28, 2012 at 6:47 pm - Reply

Hi sir, I’m
    Srinath.R pursuing my MBA from OSMANIA UNIVERSITY Hyderabad . I am looking for summer internship programme in the field of Finance or Marketing. Please respond if oppurtunity is available.

Regards,
    Srinath.

40. R.Srinath

on March 28, 2012 at 6:49 pm - Reply

Hi sir, I’m Srinath pursuing my MBA from OSMANIA UNIVERSITY Hyderabad . I am looking for summer internship programme in the field of Finance or Marketing. Please respond if oppurtunity is available.

41. Rahul R

on March 30, 2012 at 8:12 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,
    I am pursuing my 1st year(2nd sem) MBA under JNTU(H).I really want to do an internship program in Finance stream in Hyderabad as i want to build up a career in finance field.So please suggest me the way………..
    with regards
    Rahul R

42. Ragini Ashok Patil

on April 7, 2012 at 11:59 am - Reply

Hello
    I ‘Ragini Ashok Patil’ currently doing Masters of Management Studies(MMS) in Maratha Mandir’s Babasaheb Gawde Institute of Management Studies,Mumbai Central.

I have got 71.30 % in Sem I of MMS.

I have passed out my engineering from Sardar Patel College of Engineering in 2009 in Electrical stream with 64%(61.38% aggregate)

After completing my Graduation, I had joined ACC Concrete Ltd. as Graduate Trainee Engineer.

I am looking for the Summer Internship project for 2 months in Finance field. And I am interested in a suitable position in your company.

Attached herewith is my resume for your ready reference and perusal.

43. Pankaj Jaswal

on April 14, 2012 at 8:19 pm - Reply

Dear Sir/Madam,
    My name is Pankaj Jaswal, I’m currently pursuing MBF (Management in Business Finance) from Indian Institute of Finance (IIF Noida). I have just finished my first year and looking for internship opportunities up to 3 months.
    I have an outgoing personality, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, great at opportunity spotting, multi-tasking, and detail oriented.
    My main interest lies in areas directly related to finance but I’m also open to explore other disciplines.
    I have strong desire to learn and succeed and would love an opportunity to discuss my skills and abilities in person.
    If you have any questions are concerns feel free to call me or e-mail me.
    Sincerely,
    Pankaj Jaswal
    9910098380
    Panki5.jaswal@gmail.com

44. KULDEEP SINGH

on April 21, 2012 at 1:31 pm - Reply

DEAR SIR, PLEASE GIVE ME AN OPPORTUNITY FOR TRAINING IN YOUR COMPANY IN MARKETING

45. Akrosh

on April 30, 2012 at 12:23 am - Reply

Dear Sir/Madam,
    This is Akrosh Srivastava persuing 2nd yr MBA from IMS, DEHRADUN
    As, I am interested in Internship in Finance sector.
    Thank U for giving me this opportunity for applying and Kindly assist me.
    With regards,
    Akrosh Srivastava

46. Kshitij Patil

on May 5, 2012 at 1:39 pm - Reply

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am kshitij Patil, Currently doing MMS from MGMIMSR . I am Mechanical Engineering graduate having ample amount of experience in operation,maintenance and management.I want to join your esteem organization as a operations management intern.
    I have attached my resume.
    E-mail — kshitijpatil07@gmail.com

Thank you.

47. lovely kumari singh

on May 20, 2012 at 7:41 pm - Reply

With the referance given on google,this is to inform you that I ‘Lovely Singh’ student of MBA(finance) from GITM Gurgaon want to do an internship from your company. so kindly reply as soon as possible.
    thanking you.

48. Vishaka b Sekar

on May 28, 2012 at 4:35 pm - Reply

Dear sir,
    I, Vishaka B Sekar,am currently pursuing @nd year Btech in Computer Science from SRM University, Chennai.
    I would be greatly obliged if you could give me an internship at an IT company for 15 days at Ahmedabad. I also enclose my profile herewith.

Name : Vishaka B Sekar
    Academic Details : 10 th cbse
    12 th cbse
    2nd yr CSE, SRM University,
    Chennai.
    CGPA : 9.1 on 10
    Programming Languages known : C , C++, Java
    Duration of internship : 15 days
    Preferable location : Ahmedabad

I would be very grateful if you can provide me an internship in the software or operations division of any IT company, So that I can apply the concepts that I have learnt in the classroom and gain an exposure of working in the corporate world.
    I assure you that I will perform to my level best if you give me an internship.

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,
    Vishaka B Sekar
    2nd year CSE , SRM University,Chennai

49. Megha

on June 5, 2012 at 6:38 pm - Reply

Sir/Mam
    I am pursuing Mba from Arya College of Engg. and IT, Jaipur and my specialisation is finance.I would like to do summer training from your organisation for 45 days and is compulsory during my studies.Kindly permit me. I will be highly obliged.
    Hoping for a positive reply from your side as soon as possible.
    Thanking you
    Yours Truly
    Megha

50. Aayush Aggarwal

on June 9, 2012 at 2:29 am - Reply

Hello sir,
    I am Aayush Aggarwal, pursuing MBA from GIMT, Kurukshetra. I have completed my first year and want to do internship in your organisation. Please reply me if u have any vacancy for internship.
    Thanks
    Aayush Aggarwal
    (9802847122)
    aggarwalaayush64@yahoo.com

51. SACHIN M. SWAMI

on May 23, 2013 at 6:12 am - Reply

Respected sir/ mam,

I am a student of MBA(1st year) in orchid college, solapur. i wanted to do my summer internship in HR/ Marketing sector for the month of june onwards so, please consider to me for this internship.