Company Name :- GENX SOFT TECHNOLOGIES (P) LTD. is India based IT company
Job Title :- Summer Trainee, Intern
Stipend - 3-5 K as per the performance.
Technical Training on:- PHP, JAVA, .NET
Desired Profile :- Software & Web Development
Education :- B.Tech (CS&IT), BCA,MCA,MSC(IT)
Experience :- Freshers may apply
Duration :- Min 30 Days Max 6 Months
How To Apply :- Send your CV on genxsoft@indianinternship.com

Other Details :-
GENX INTERNSHIP program invites application of all those technocrats who really think beyond education and dare to do something innovative. GENX follows Mentorship with Internship which automatically means academia-industry partnership.
In the company an intern gets treated as an off role employee of the company who is being associated for a specific period of time and also may get associated in near future with the company as a permanent employee.
GENX has designed Internship Program in such an excellent way so that a candidate can get such a nice and strategic treatment which can automatically inhale the expertise of Software development in the candidate.
Details of Platform/ Technical Training:-
Title
Description
O.S.
Windows & Linux
Data Base Mgt.
Schema Designing, Database Queries, Introduction to MY SQL Server, IBM DB2, ORACLE
Software Dev.
JAVA / .NET Platform
Web Dev.
JAVA, PHP, .NET
Server & Admin
Networking, Server & Web Security
Prj Dev. Training
Project Documentation, Development Life Cycles.
Prj. Mgt. Training
Client Agreement, Team Management, On-Line Reporting, Feedback Management, Client Handling
Market Exposure
&
Market Analysis
Complete Market Exposure by expert management consultants, Market Growth & Analysis.
HR Training
Interviews, Mail Ethics, Content Writing, Telephonic Conversation, Letters being issued from departments, Employment details & opportunities in IT.
Internship Facilities
· 24*7 Hours Lab Facility. (Entry Reserved by Card).
· Trainee ID Cards & Swap Cards for Trainees.
· HR Practices by our HRD from our other branches.
· Visits on the client as well company locations.
· Project Target for giving challenging environment.
· Dead Line Working schedule.
· Working in Organizational Hierarchy & proper Reporting authorities.
· Space on company Server.
· Real & Live projects opportunities on undergoing projects.
· Technical Trainings under the consideration of Software Developers & Project Managers of the company.
Stipends & Payments
All decisions regarding Stipends & Payments will be the consideration of Company HR Department. Trainee May receive stipends up to 5000 Rs. According to their performance.
We offer internship positions in following research groups:
* High Performance Computing
* Information Management & Upgradation
* Analytics for Services & Support
* Software Development Technologies
We accept interns at various levels in their academic life-Across India with IT background.

Contact Person:- Mr. Ashish Mishra
www.genxsoftindia.com

46 Responses to “Summer Internship Training in Jaipur with Genx Soft Technologies for B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA/ MSC”

1. Nishtha says:

Respected Sir
    I am Nishtha Jain, student of B.E./CSE 8th sem.I want to do training or internship with major project in C#.net.
    So Plese sent all information about this.
    Thanking You.
    Plese reply soon.I am waiting for your reply.

2. Alok Kumar Pandey says:

Respected Sir,
    I am a student of Electronics & Communication Engineering 6th semester.I am interested in internship in networking and IT infrastructure management.
    I have been trained on WINDOWS SERVER 2008 and have knowledge of server management.
    I can see only CS & IT students are eligible,But I shall be very thankful if you can provide me an opportunity to join your reputed company as an intern.

3. MAHIMA VISHWAY says:

Dear sir,
    I am MAHIMA VISHWAY , pursuing MBA from IBS Bangalore.I have completed my graduation in Bsc. in INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY. from Rajasthan university and I belong to Jaipur.I want to do internships in .net project .Please send me the details about this as soon as possible so that i can apply for the other companies.
    Thanking you
    with regards,
    MAHIMA VISHWAY

4. Nikesh says:

sir,
    i am the student of 6th sem. i ahve good understanding of c and c++and java. now i am learning java web technology.i am intrested in the internship program. kindly assest me.

5. urmila says:

dear sir/m’am,
    i’m Urmila,MCA 1st year student VIT Vellore. and i have completed my BCA from banglore university(college). i want to do internship from your company during summer vacation. i would like to do project in java,sql,vb,html,c,c++.

6. Nandkishor Dubey says:

Dear sir,
    I am Nand Kishor Dubey , pursuing MCA from PES college of engineering , Mandya .I want to do internships in .net project .Please send me the details about this as soon as possible.
    Thanking you
    with regards,
    Nand Kishor Dubey

7. mahesh kumar says:

Dear sir,
    I am Mahesh Kumar ,student of B.E./CSE 6th sem from MANIT Bhopal.and I belong to Jaipur.I want to do internships in .net project .
    So Plese sent all information about this.
    Thanking You.
    Plese reply soon.

8. aditya says:

sir,i am completing my 4th sem from birla institute of technology,mesra,jaipur campus in cse i want to do the internship in summer duration plz send me the details

9. Neeket Agarwal says:

Sir/ Madam,
    I, a student of 6th sem ECE at NIT Silchar, would like to get myself enrolled in your internship program. I have previously done trainings on Networking Management & Java and have enjoyed those sessions and projects.
    I would be highly obliged if i am given with a chance to work at your company as an intern.
    Thanking you in advance.

10. Amrendra kumar pal says:

Respected Sir
    I am Amrendra kumar pal, student of B-tech./CSE 6th sem.I want to do training or internship with major project in PHP, .NET
    Server & Admin.
    So Plese sent all information about this.
    Thanking You.
    Plese reply soon.I am waiting for your reply.

11. dheerendra singh says:

Respected Sir
    I am dheerendra singh, student of B-tech./CSE 6th sem.I want to do training with major project in java..
    So Plese sent all information about this.
    Thanking You.
    Plese reply soon.I am waiting for your reply.

12. hukam singh rajpurohit says:

Respected Sir
    I am hukam singh , student of B-tech./IT 6th sem.I want to do training with major project in java..& PHP
    So Plese sent all information about this.
    Thanking You.
    Plese reply soon.I am waiting for your reply.

13. hukam singh rajpurohit says:

Respected Sir
    So Plese sent all information about this.
    Thanking You…………………………………….jmd

14. praveen says:

i m praveen 6th sem cse form nit raipur
    how to apply please give info

15. jaya bhardwaj says:

sir ,
    i m in mca 6th sem and want to do training in java and .net ….. how can i contact u

16. udit kumawat says:

respected sir,i am a 2 sem. student from IIITM gwalior.i want to do training in java and php.please give me details.
    thanking you,
    udit kumawat

17. Pooja says:

Hello sir, i am Pooja , 8th semester in computer science from SHOBHIT UNIVERSITY, MEERUT.
    having good knowledge in c#, PHP, MYSQL. I am intrested to do a major project in PHP.
    Please send me the details about this as soon as possible .

Thank You.
    Pooja

18. Akhil Patni says:

I am Akhil 4th sem student from Amity University Rajasthan and want to do training in java.
    so what to do..!!!

19. HARSHITA says:

sir,i am interested in summer internship program….
    I hav mailed my cv on hrd@genxsoftindia.com
    so please inform me about the further details.

20. Nitesh says:

Respected Sir
    I am a student of Information technology Engineering. i have recently given exams of 6th semester. I am interested in internship in any of php, .net.
    I shall be very thankful if you can provide me an opportunity to join your reputed company as an intern for 6 week.

21. rituraj gaurav says:

i want to major traning with your company

22. S.Dharanidhar says:

Respected sir,
    I am S.Dharanidhar, pursuing B-Tech 3rd year in IT branch in JNTU, Andhra Pradesh.
    I have mailed my Resume as said in this thread/post.
    Can i know the selection criteria for the intern?
    Thanks in advance,

23. S.Dharanidhar says:

Respected sir,

I’m S.Dharanidhar pursuing my B-Tech 3rd Year in IT branch in JNTU, Andhra Pradesh
    I have mailed my Resume as mentioned in the post/thread.

I wanted to know the selection criterion for the intern.

24. HIMANSHU JAIN says:

Good evening sir,

Myself Himanshu Jain pursuing my B-TECH 2nd year in cse branch from Vellore Institute of Technology.Just now came to Jaipur in the vacation and want to join a company for the training.
    please send me the requirements to be a summer intern in your company.

thank you.

25. Tarun says:

hello sir,
    i m btech 1st year student.
    can i do this course.

26. Greetings Sir,
    I am a student of B.Tech in of coumputer science major currently enrolled in second year of the academic program.
    I am interested in being a summer intern in being a summer intern in GENX SOFT TECHNOLOGIES.
    Please send me the requirements and opportunities to be a summer intern in your company.
    Thanks.
    Email: ashish@besofbaran.in
    Contact No. +91-9460678779.

27. surendra singh says:

Sir
    With all due respect. i m from ECE branch and i m pass out of 2012 batch. i have a keen interest in software field. i want to join ur internship program. i have a good knowledge of c,c++ and dsa….. please tell me what is the procedure to join ur internship program..

28. Can you please tell me the course duration and fees of PHP

29. mohit sharma says:

sir ,i am interested to internship is linux ,can you please give me all information related to this field??

30. ashutoshh singh says:

respected sir i have recently completed b.tech in c.s.e and looking for job as a fresher in linux system and network admin if u can provide me even a chance by taking interview to prove myself i ll be thankful to u.
    thanks alot

31. CHARLIE GUPTA says:

Respected Sir
    I am Charlie Gupta , student of MCA , final year .I want to do internship with major project in networking.
    So Plese sent all information about this.
    Thanking You.
    Plese reply soon.I am waiting for your reply.

32. jyoti says:

i m from cs branch & currently in 2nd year btech student..i am interested in summer tranning..i hv good knowledge of C & oops..can i join ur summer tranning???

33. deepa says:

Respected Sir
    I am Deepa, student of M.Sc.(IT) 4th sem. I want to do training or internship with major project in JAVA
    So Please sent all information about this.
    Thanking You.
    Please reply soon.I am waiting for your reply.