Summer Internship Training in Jaipur with Genx Soft Technologies for B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA/ MSC

Company Name :- GENX SOFT TECHNOLOGIES (P) LTD. is India based IT company
Job Title :- Summer Trainee, Intern
Stipend – 3-5 K as per the performance.
Technical Training on:- PHP, JAVA, .NET
Desired Profile :- Software & Web Development
Education :- B.Tech (CS&IT), BCA,MCA,MSC(IT)
Experience :- Freshers may apply
Duration :- Min 30 Days Max 6 Months
How To Apply :- Send your CV on genxsoft@indianinternship.com

Other Details :-
GENX INTERNSHIP program invites application of all those technocrats who really think beyond education and dare to do something innovative. GENX follows Mentorship with Internship which automatically means academia-industry partnership.
In the company an intern gets treated as an off role employee of the company who is being associated for a specific period of time and also may get associated in near future with the company as a permanent employee.
GENX has designed Internship Program in such an excellent way so that a candidate can get such a nice and strategic treatment which can automatically inhale the expertise of Software development in the candidate.
Details of Platform/ Technical Training:-
Title
Description
O.S.
Windows & Linux
Data Base Mgt.
Schema Designing, Database Queries, Introduction to MY SQL Server, IBM DB2, ORACLE
Software Dev.
JAVA / .NET Platform
Web Dev.
JAVA, PHP, .NET
Server & Admin
Networking, Server & Web Security
Prj Dev. Training
Project Documentation, Development Life Cycles.
Prj. Mgt. Training
Client Agreement, Team Management, On-Line Reporting, Feedback Management, Client Handling
Market Exposure
&
Market Analysis
Complete Market Exposure by expert management consultants, Market Growth & Analysis.
HR Training
Interviews, Mail Ethics, Content Writing, Telephonic Conversation, Letters being issued from departments, Employment details & opportunities in IT.
Internship Facilities
· 24*7 Hours Lab Facility. (Entry Reserved by Card).
· Trainee ID Cards & Swap Cards for Trainees.
· HR Practices by our HRD from our other branches.
· Visits on the client as well company locations.
· Project Target for giving challenging environment.
· Dead Line Working schedule.
· Working in Organizational Hierarchy & proper Reporting authorities.
· Space on company Server.
· Real & Live projects opportunities on undergoing projects.
· Technical Trainings under the consideration of Software Developers & Project Managers of the company.
Stipends & Payments
All decisions regarding Stipends & Payments will be the consideration of Company HR Department. Trainee May receive stipends up to 5000 Rs. According to their performance.
We offer internship positions in following research groups:
* High Performance Computing
* Information Management & Upgradation
* Analytics for Services & Support
* Software Development Technologies
We accept interns at various levels in their academic life-Across India with IT background.

Contact Person:- Mr. Ashish Mishra
www.genxsoftindia.com

1. Nishtha

on January 23, 2012 at 10:16 pm - Reply

Respected Sir
    I am Nishtha Jain, student of B.E./CSE 8th sem.I want to do training or internship with major project in C#.net.
    So Plese sent all information about this.
    Thanking You.
    Plese reply soon.I am waiting for your reply.

• Ashish

on January 29, 2012 at 2:18 pm - Reply

Ms. Nishita,
      Thanks for your interest in our company’s profile. you are requested to send your Resume at hrd@genxsoftindia.com asap. Our customer assistance department will assist you with in 24 hours.

GENX MANAGEMENT…

2. Alok Kumar Pandey

on January 24, 2012 at 8:47 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,
    I am a student of Electronics & Communication Engineering 6th semester.I am interested in internship in networking and IT infrastructure management.
    I have been trained on WINDOWS SERVER 2008 and have knowledge of server management.
    I can see only CS & IT students are eligible,But I shall be very thankful if you can provide me an opportunity to join your reputed company as an intern.

3. MAHIMA VISHWAY

on January 28, 2012 at 12:56 pm - Reply

Dear sir,
    I am MAHIMA VISHWAY , pursuing MBA from IBS Bangalore.I have completed my graduation in Bsc. in INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY. from Rajasthan university and I belong to Jaipur.I want to do internships in .net project .Please send me the details about this as soon as possible so that i can apply for the other companies.
    Thanking you
    with regards,
    MAHIMA VISHWAY

• Ashish

on January 29, 2012 at 2:16 pm - Reply

Ms. Mahima

GENX MANAGEMENT…

4. Nikesh

on January 29, 2012 at 2:46 pm - Reply

sir,
    i am the student of 6th sem. i ahve good understanding of c and c++and java. now i am learning java web technology.i am intrested in the internship program. kindly assest me.

5. urmila

on January 29, 2012 at 5:27 pm - Reply

dear sir/m’am,
    i’m Urmila,MCA 1st year student VIT Vellore. and i have completed my BCA from banglore university(college). i want to do internship from your company during summer vacation. i would like to do project in java,sql,vb,html,c,c++.

• Ashish

on February 11, 2012 at 11:01 am - Reply

Ms. Urmila,
      Thanks for your interest your are requested to send your complete profile to our HR Department at hrd@genxsoftindia.com or contact our executive at 9352846688

6. Nandkishor Dubey

on January 31, 2012 at 12:45 am - Reply

Dear sir,
    I am Nand Kishor Dubey , pursuing MCA from PES college of engineering , Mandya .I want to do internships in .net project .Please send me the details about this as soon as possible.
    Thanking you
    with regards,
    Nand Kishor Dubey

7. mahesh kumar

on February 1, 2012 at 8:36 pm - Reply

Dear sir,
    I am Mahesh Kumar ,student of B.E./CSE 6th sem from MANIT Bhopal.and I belong to Jaipur.I want to do internships in .net project .
    So Plese sent all information about this.
    Thanking You.
    Plese reply soon.

8. aditya

on February 5, 2012 at 3:47 pm - Reply

sir,i am completing my 4th sem from birla institute of technology,mesra,jaipur campus in cse i want to do the internship in summer duration plz send me the details

• Ashish

on February 11, 2012 at 10:59 am - Reply

Dear you are requested to send your complete profile to our HR Department at hrd@genxsoftindia.com or contact our representative at 9352846688

9. Neeket Agarwal

on February 16, 2012 at 9:08 pm - Reply

Sir/ Madam,
    I, a student of 6th sem ECE at NIT Silchar, would like to get myself enrolled in your internship program. I have previously done trainings on Networking Management & Java and have enjoyed those sessions and projects.
    I would be highly obliged if i am given with a chance to work at your company as an intern.
    Thanking you in advance.

10. Amrendra kumar pal

on February 17, 2012 at 8:58 pm - Reply

Respected Sir
    I am Amrendra kumar pal, student of B-tech./CSE 6th sem.I want to do training or internship with major project in PHP, .NET
    Server & Admin.
    So Plese sent all information about this.
    Thanking You.
    Plese reply soon.I am waiting for your reply.

11. dheerendra singh

on March 2, 2012 at 11:41 pm - Reply

Respected Sir
    I am dheerendra singh, student of B-tech./CSE 6th sem.I want to do training with major project in java..
    So Plese sent all information about this.
    Thanking You.
    Plese reply soon.I am waiting for your reply.

12. hukam singh rajpurohit

on March 3, 2012 at 9:26 am - Reply

Respected Sir
    I am hukam singh , student of B-tech./IT 6th sem.I want to do training with major project in java..& PHP
    So Plese sent all information about this.
    Thanking You.
    Plese reply soon.I am waiting for your reply.

13. hukam singh rajpurohit

on March 3, 2012 at 9:28 am - Reply

Respected Sir
    So Plese sent all information about this.
    Thanking You…………………………………….jmd

• HRD

on March 3, 2012 at 11:29 am - Reply

Mr. Hukam,
      Thanks for showing interest, Please send your updated profile at hrd@genxsoftindia.com our department will automatically co-ordinate you.

Thanks
      Genx Management

• hukam singh rajpurohit

on April 15, 2012 at 1:10 pm - Reply

kya me abhi bhi apana tarninng letter bhej sakta hu kya tell me

14. praveen

on March 4, 2012 at 8:51 pm - Reply

i m praveen 6th sem cse form nit raipur
    how to apply please give info

15. jaya bhardwaj

on March 9, 2012 at 8:33 pm - Reply

sir ,
    i m in mca 6th sem and want to do training in java and .net ….. how can i contact u

16. udit kumawat

on March 24, 2012 at 12:14 am - Reply

respected sir,i am a 2 sem. student from IIITM gwalior.i want to do training in java and php.please give me details.
    thanking you,
    udit kumawat

17. Pooja

on March 25, 2012 at 10:29 pm - Reply

Hello sir, i am Pooja , 8th semester in computer science from SHOBHIT UNIVERSITY, MEERUT.
    having good knowledge in c#, PHP, MYSQL. I am intrested to do a major project in PHP.
    Please send me the details about this as soon as possible .

Thank You.
    Pooja

• HRD

on April 17, 2012 at 6:32 pm - Reply

Dear Pooja,
      Thanks for your interest in our Internship Program. You are requested to send your cv at hrd@genxsoftindia.com or contact at 9352846688.

18. Akhil Patni

on April 12, 2012 at 2:28 pm - Reply

I am Akhil 4th sem student from Amity University Rajasthan and want to do training in java.
    so what to do..!!!

• HRD

on April 17, 2012 at 6:31 pm - Reply

Dear Akhil,

19. HARSHITA

on April 23, 2012 at 12:08 pm - Reply

sir,i am interested in summer internship program….
    I hav mailed my cv on hrd@genxsoftindia.com
    so please inform me about the further details.

20. Nitesh

on April 28, 2012 at 3:32 pm - Reply

Respected Sir
    I am a student of Information technology Engineering. i have recently given exams of 6th semester. I am interested in internship in any of php, .net.
    I shall be very thankful if you can provide me an opportunity to join your reputed company as an intern for 6 week.

21. rituraj gaurav

on April 30, 2012 at 10:24 pm - Reply

i want to major traning with your company

22. S.Dharanidhar

on May 2, 2012 at 1:52 pm - Reply

Respected sir,
    I am S.Dharanidhar, pursuing B-Tech 3rd year in IT branch in JNTU, Andhra Pradesh.
    I have mailed my Resume as said in this thread/post.
    Can i know the selection criteria for the intern?
    Thanks in advance,

23. S.Dharanidhar

on May 2, 2012 at 1:56 pm - Reply

Respected sir,

I’m S.Dharanidhar pursuing my B-Tech 3rd Year in IT branch in JNTU, Andhra Pradesh
    I have mailed my Resume as mentioned in the post/thread.

I wanted to know the selection criterion for the intern.

24. HIMANSHU JAIN

on May 21, 2012 at 6:43 pm - Reply

Good evening sir,

Myself Himanshu Jain pursuing my B-TECH 2nd year in cse branch from Vellore Institute of Technology.Just now came to Jaipur in the vacation and want to join a company for the training.
    please send me the requirements to be a summer intern in your company.

thank you.

25. Tarun

on May 22, 2012 at 5:24 pm - Reply

hello sir,
    i m btech 1st year student.
    can i do this course.

26. Ashish Agarwal

on May 28, 2012 at 4:53 am - Reply

Greetings Sir,
    I am a student of B.Tech in of coumputer science major currently enrolled in second year of the academic program.
    I am interested in being a summer intern in being a summer intern in GENX SOFT TECHNOLOGIES.
    Thanks.
    Email: ashish@besofbaran.in
    Contact No. +91-9460678779.

27. surendra singh

on July 5, 2012 at 7:06 pm - Reply

Sir
    With all due respect. i m from ECE branch and i m pass out of 2012 batch. i have a keen interest in software field. i want to join ur internship program. i have a good knowledge of c,c++ and dsa….. please tell me what is the procedure to join ur internship program..

28. mohit sharma

on May 3, 2013 at 5:30 pm - Reply

sir ,i am interested to internship is linux ,can you please give me all information related to this field??

29. ashutoshh singh

on July 13, 2013 at 8:39 am - Reply

respected sir i have recently completed b.tech in c.s.e and looking for job as a fresher in linux system and network admin if u can provide me even a chance by taking interview to prove myself i ll be thankful to u.
    thanks alot

30. CHARLIE GUPTA

on October 10, 2013 at 12:32 pm - Reply

Respected Sir
    I am Charlie Gupta , student of MCA , final year .I want to do internship with major project in networking.
    So Plese sent all information about this.
    Thanking You.
    Plese reply soon.I am waiting for your reply.

31. jyoti

on January 5, 2014 at 5:53 pm - Reply

i m from cs branch & currently in 2nd year btech student..i am interested in summer tranning..i hv good knowledge of C & oops..can i join ur summer tranning???

32. deepa

on March 14, 2014 at 3:42 pm - Reply

Respected Sir
    I am Deepa, student of M.Sc.(IT) 4th sem. I want to do training or internship with major project in JAVA
    So Please sent all information about this.
    Thanking You.
    Please reply soon.I am waiting for your reply.

33. Vatsalya Sharma

on June 7, 2015 at 7:01 pm - Reply

Respected Sir
    I am Vatsalya, Student of B-tech (CSE) 3rd sem. I want to do internship or training wit major project in C
    So please Sent all information about this.
    Please reply ASAP .
    Thanking You.

34. rohit

on July 26, 2015 at 11:34 am - Reply

Respected Sir,
    I am rohit,student of B.Tech 5th sem. I want do internship on ,net and c# so please send me detail, how can i apply for getting a internship.
    Please reply
    Thanking you

35. vikas

on November 29, 2015 at 5:20 am - Reply

sir,

i am the student of MCA final year from I.E.T lucknow government college. i have good understanding of c and c++and java.i am intrested in the internship program.Please send me the requirements and opportunities to be a summer intern in your company.

36. Anushka

on February 2, 2016 at 8:13 pm - Reply

Hello sir …
    I want summer internship under any project. I am pursuing Bca 1st year . I have knowledge of C, C , SQL.

37. vasu

on April 14, 2016 at 3:35 pm - Reply

Sir,
    i am persuing my btech at nit jalandhar. My stream is cse.
    How can i apply for internship

38. pankaj

on September 29, 2016 at 7:57 am - Reply

sir,
    i am persuing BCA from rajasthan university can i apply for this java internship program.

39. Rohit mehta

on July 14, 2017 at 10:39 am - Reply

thinklab also provide intership in jaipur.thanks