Summer Internship 2012 for MBA students in field of Retail Marketing with Infinity Future Marketing Pvt.Ltd. at Pune

Job Title : Summer internship for Mba Students in Retail Marketing Pune

Job Location : Pune Maharastra

Stipend : Depends on the Candidate

Company Name : Infinity Future Marketing Pvt Ltd.

Overview of internship: Excellent opportunity for MBA students in Retail and Marketing specialization, offering 45 days to 60 days internship in retail marketing. good learning experience assured.

Company profile : Diversified Group core in Retail Marketing,

Details of internship:

Desired profile: Students with Marketing Specialization

Education :- Mba Persuing

Experience :- Fresher

Other
Duration of internship: 45 Days to 3 months

Any other information

How to apply: Email to infinityfuturemarketingpvtltd@indianinternship.com

1. Sunny

on January 19, 2012 at 6:15 pm - Reply

Sir,
    I would like to advise to work upon your communication skills and do not bring a bad name to your organisation by making errors while putting advertisements.
    Would like to mention that it should be pursuing not persuing

2. Alankar A. Sawalkar

on January 20, 2012 at 2:37 pm - Reply

Respected sir,
    I Alankar Sawalkar persuing MBA+PGP from Asian School of Management and Research,pune.
    I am interested in doing summer internship with your organisation and want to take a good opportunity by you.I am eagerly waiting for your positive reply.

Thanking you
    Alankar Sawalkar
    9975722741

3. Sunny Jain

on January 22, 2012 at 4:14 pm - Reply

Respected sir,
    I Sunny Jain persuing PGDM from IMDR,pune.

Thanking you
    Sunny Jain
    08796607838

4. Sunny Jain

on January 22, 2012 at 4:17 pm - Reply

Respected sir,
    I Sunny jain persuing PGDM from IMDR College,pune.

Thanking you
    Sunny Jain

5. Mark. Andrade

on January 24, 2012 at 11:39 am - Reply

Sir,
    This is Mark pursuing MBA @ Central University of Karnataka,Gulbarga.I would like to join your esteemed company for the coming summer internship.I would be glad if you make me a part of your internship program by which i would like to enhance my marketing skills and also give my best to the benefit of the organisation.

6. Nishant Biswas

on February 2, 2012 at 10:19 pm - Reply

Respected sir,
    I Nishant Biswas pursuing MBA from JSPM’s Kautilya Institute Of Management And Research, Pune want to do summer internship in your sublime organisation.

I have a keen intrest in Retail marketing, being a fresher i am ready to gauge in any working conditions, working in your organisation would enable to explore my marketing skills.
    So please make me a part of this organisation. waiting for a positive reply.
    Thanking you
    Nishant Biswas
    7709606064

7. apurv thepade

on February 16, 2012 at 11:45 pm - Reply

Dear Sir,I am student of sinhgad institute of management (SIOM)….
    I am very much interested to do summer internship in your company …
    Eagerly waiting for your positive response ..

Apurv Thepade
    PH no.9503698123

8. Rajiv Ray

on February 22, 2012 at 2:36 pm - Reply

Dear Sir / Madam,
    I am Rajiv Ray pursuing MBA from PTU University , Kolkata .
    I am interested in doing summer internship with your organization and want to take a good opportunity by you.I am eagerly waiting for your positive reply.

Thanking you
    Rajiv Ray
    My contact no.- 09163079450

9. Amandeep Singh Chera

on February 28, 2012 at 12:02 am - Reply

Respected sir,
    I Amandeep Singh Chera pursuing MBA from Balaji Institute Of Management And Human Resource Development,Pune want to do summer internship in your organisation.

I have a keen interest in Retail marketing. I am a fresher and ready to work in any working conditions. I think,working in your organisation would enable me to explore my marketing skills and will give me good experience.

So please make me a part of your organisation. Waiting for your positive reply.

Thanking you
    Amandeep Singh Chera
    8600470681
    amanchera22@gmail.com

10. GUNVANT MESHRAM

on March 3, 2012 at 5:32 pm - Reply

Respected sir,
    I Gunvant Meshram pursuing MBA from G H Raisoni Management College Wagholi Pune want to do summer internship in your organization.

So please make me a part of your organization. Waiting for your positive reply.

With Warm Regards
    Gunvant R Meshram

Mob No:: 9970382905

11. SRK

on March 4, 2012 at 12:56 pm - Reply

Lolzzz sunnny..funny you are..

12. sanjeev kumar

on March 8, 2012 at 5:11 pm - Reply

sanjeev kumar says:
    March 8, 2012 at 2:37 pm
    Respected sir,
    I sanjeev kumar persuingPGDM from Ishan institute of Management and Tecnology,Greater Noida.
    Thanking you
    sanjeev kumar 9871906125

13. Aniket Manore

on March 30, 2012 at 12:47 am - Reply

Respected sir,
    I am pursuing M.B.A from Sandip Foundation .Nashik.I want to do intern ship in your company.I want to learn from you so kindly inform me about the intern-ship programme

14. ABHAY SRIVASTAVA

on March 30, 2012 at 11:10 pm - Reply

Dear Sir / Madam,
    I am Abhay srivastava pursuing MBA from Pune University , pune .
    I am interested in doing summer internship with your organization and want to take a good opportunity by you. I am eagerly waiting for your positive reply.
    Thanking you
    Abhay srivastava
    7276647123

15. Abdul Gaffoor

on April 8, 2012 at 11:14 am - Reply

Hi sir/ mam,
    I am abdul Gaffoor from Kodai international business school, Kodaikanal,Dindugal District,TamilNadu.I am interested in doing summer internship with your organisation. I hope your reply will be favour.
    Abdul Gaffoor
    09952115278

16. PRAMOD GHARE

on April 10, 2012 at 10:14 pm - Reply

Respected sir/ Madam,

I hereby inform you that as per given information i am intersted to work as management trainee in retail sector.

Now i am MMS -I student of Pillai HOC institute of management studies and research, rasayani. I also like to work in summer internship.

if you have requirement please contact me or mail me ASAP.

thanking you….

Regards,
    Pramod Ghare.

17. PRAMOD GHARE

on April 10, 2012 at 10:15 pm - Reply

Respected sir/ Madam,

if you have requirement please contact me or mail me ASAP.

thanking you….

Regards,
    Pramod Ghare.

18. AJEET KUMAR

on February 22, 2014 at 4:55 am - Reply

Respected Sir,

I am ajeet kumar, a first year student of PGDM (Marketing major and IT minor) from ‘ASIAN BUSINESS SCHOOL” in NOIDA. I want to do my summer internship program in your well reputed company which should give me a marketing profile. I am confident, hard worker that if you give a chance to me, I would be able to make a substantial contribution leveraging on my qualification and skills.
    I will be grateful to you if provide me that opportunity to serve at your company