Job Title : Summer internship for Mba Students in Retail Marketing Pune

Job Location : Pune Maharastra

Stipend : Depends on the Candidate

Company Name : Infinity Future Marketing Pvt Ltd.

Overview of internship: Excellent opportunity for MBA students in Retail and Marketing specialization, offering 45 days to 60 days internship in retail marketing. good learning experience assured.

Company profile : Diversified Group core in Retail Marketing,

Details of internship:

Desired profile: Students with Marketing Specialization

Education :- Mba Persuing

Experience :- Fresher

Other
Duration of internship: 45 Days to 3 months

Any other information

How to apply: Email to infinityfuturemarketingpvtltd@indianinternship.com

18 Responses to “Summer Internship 2012 for MBA students in field of Retail Marketing with Infinity Future Marketing Pvt.Ltd. at Pune”

1. Sunny says:

Sir,
    I would like to advise to work upon your communication skills and do not bring a bad name to your organisation by making errors while putting advertisements.
    Would like to mention that it should be pursuing not persuing

2. Alankar A. Sawalkar says:

Respected sir,
    I Alankar Sawalkar persuing MBA+PGP from Asian School of Management and Research,pune.
    I am interested in doing summer internship with your organisation and want to take a good opportunity by you.I am eagerly waiting for your positive reply.

Thanking you
    Alankar Sawalkar
    9975722741

3. Sunny Jain says:

Respected sir,
    I Sunny Jain persuing PGDM from IMDR,pune.

Thanking you
    Sunny Jain
    08796607838

4. Sunny Jain says:

Respected sir,
    I Sunny jain persuing PGDM from IMDR College,pune.

Thanking you
    Sunny Jain

5. Mark. Andrade says:

Sir,
    This is Mark pursuing MBA @ Central University of Karnataka,Gulbarga.I would like to join your esteemed company for the coming summer internship.I would be glad if you make me a part of your internship program by which i would like to enhance my marketing skills and also give my best to the benefit of the organisation.

6. Nishant Biswas says:

Respected sir,
    I Nishant Biswas pursuing MBA from JSPM’s Kautilya Institute Of Management And Research, Pune want to do summer internship in your sublime organisation.

I have a keen intrest in Retail marketing, being a fresher i am ready to gauge in any working conditions, working in your organisation would enable to explore my marketing skills.
    So please make me a part of this organisation. waiting for a positive reply.
    Thanking you
    Nishant Biswas
    7709606064

7. apurv thepade says:

Dear Sir,I am student of sinhgad institute of management (SIOM)….
    I am very much interested to do summer internship in your company …
    Eagerly waiting for your positive response ..

Apurv Thepade
    PH no.9503698123

8. Rajiv Ray says:

Dear Sir / Madam,
    I am Rajiv Ray pursuing MBA from PTU University , Kolkata .
    I am interested in doing summer internship with your organization and want to take a good opportunity by you.I am eagerly waiting for your positive reply.

Thanking you
    Rajiv Ray
    My contact no.- 09163079450

9. Amandeep Singh Chera says:

Respected sir,
    I Amandeep Singh Chera pursuing MBA from Balaji Institute Of Management And Human Resource Development,Pune want to do summer internship in your organisation.

I have a keen interest in Retail marketing. I am a fresher and ready to work in any working conditions. I think,working in your organisation would enable me to explore my marketing skills and will give me good experience.

So please make me a part of your organisation. Waiting for your positive reply.

Thanking you
    Amandeep Singh Chera
    8600470681
    amanchera22@gmail.com

10. GUNVANT MESHRAM says:

Respected sir,
    I Gunvant Meshram pursuing MBA from G H Raisoni Management College Wagholi Pune want to do summer internship in your organization.

So please make me a part of your organization. Waiting for your positive reply.

With Warm Regards
    Gunvant R Meshram

Mob No:: 9970382905

11. SRK says:

Lolzzz sunnny..funny you are..

12. sanjeev kumar says:

sanjeev kumar says:
    March 8, 2012 at 2:37 pm
    Respected sir,
    I sanjeev kumar persuingPGDM from Ishan institute of Management and Tecnology,Greater Noida.
    Thanking you
    sanjeev kumar 9871906125

13. Aniket Manore says:

Respected sir,
    I am pursuing M.B.A from Sandip Foundation .Nashik.I want to do intern ship in your company.I want to learn from you so kindly inform me about the intern-ship programme

14. ABHAY SRIVASTAVA says:

Dear Sir / Madam,
    I am Abhay srivastava pursuing MBA from Pune University , pune .
    I am interested in doing summer internship with your organization and want to take a good opportunity by you. I am eagerly waiting for your positive reply.
    Thanking you
    Abhay srivastava
    7276647123

15. Abdul Gaffoor says:

Hi sir/ mam,
    I am abdul Gaffoor from Kodai international business school, Kodaikanal,Dindugal District,TamilNadu.I am interested in doing summer internship with your organisation. I hope your reply will be favour.
    Abdul Gaffoor
    09952115278

16. PRAMOD GHARE says:

Respected sir/ Madam,

I hereby inform you that as per given information i am intersted to work as management trainee in retail sector.

Now i am MMS -I student of Pillai HOC institute of management studies and research, rasayani. I also like to work in summer internship.

if you have requirement please contact me or mail me ASAP.

thanking you….

Regards,
    Pramod Ghare.

17. PRAMOD GHARE says:

Respected sir/ Madam,

if you have requirement please contact me or mail me ASAP.

thanking you….

Regards,
    Pramod Ghare.

18. AJEET KUMAR says:

Respected Sir,

I am ajeet kumar, a first year student of PGDM (Marketing major and IT minor) from ‘ASIAN BUSINESS SCHOOL” in NOIDA. I want to do my summer internship program in your well reputed company which should give me a marketing profile. I am confident, hard worker that if you give a chance to me, I would be able to make a substantial contribution leveraging on my qualification and skills.
    I will be grateful to you if provide me that opportunity to serve at your company