Summer Internship 2012 for B.E/ B.Tech (Mech. & Petroleum)/ B.Com/ M.Com/ MBA at Ahmedabad with Avm Oilfield Services

Job Title : Executive
Job Location: Ahmedabad
Stipend :Industry Std.
Company Name: Avm Oilfield Services,Ahmedabad
Overview of internship: On the job.
Company profile : We are oilfield service company.AVM Oilfield Services has a solid reputation within the oil and gas industry for its dependable service and continuing technological innovation. AVM Oilfield Services offers an array of products and services for all phases of oilfield production.
Our unique oilfield services and solutions can be found in the areas of exploration, development, production, pipeline transportation, storage and refining.
Details of internship : Internship in respective field in challenging assignments
Desired profile: Specify following
Education : Pursuing B.E./B.Tech (Mech. & Petroleum),B.Com/M.Com/MBA
Experience :Freshers
Other
Duration of internship: Min 2 months
Any other information
How to apply: Apply with resume on avmoilfieldservices@indianinternship.com

1. manish

on January 21, 2012 at 2:11 am - Reply

Dear Sir , Can you please give an alternate email id to approach you , as mail is not being delivered to email id mentioned above .
    my email id : thebestartofgod@gmail.com

2. mayank makholia

on January 25, 2012 at 1:49 pm - Reply

sir i am a student of 2nd year mechanical engg. can i apply for this internship program.

3. mayur

on January 26, 2012 at 2:38 pm - Reply

i wanted to know about the six months industrial training for mechanical students in pune..

4. sourav sharma

on January 26, 2012 at 9:39 pm - Reply

sir i m a student of 2nd year mechanical branch from sir padampat singhania university , udaipur am i eligible for this internship

5. Gaurav Singh

on January 29, 2012 at 2:25 am - Reply

Sir/Mam,

I will be completing my first year in “Chemical Engineering” from “IIT Bombay” this April. I would like to join the Summer Internship Program from your organisation as it is of my greatest interest. I will also try to work with my best efforts for your organisation and try to contribute as much as possible from my side.

Please do provide the application procedure.

Regards
    RSVP.

6. Shankar

on January 31, 2012 at 9:09 am - Reply

Dear sir, i am a student of 2nd year B.com. I would like to work in your organisation. So pls tell me the application procedure.

7. soham

on February 7, 2012 at 5:33 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam,
    I am a 2nd year student pursuing my B.E. degree in Mechanical Engineering from Jadavpur University. Can I apply for this internship? Please reply.

8. hanslata

on February 10, 2012 at 12:37 am - Reply

sir/mam,
    i am a student of electronics and communication(3rd year)……i want 2 do summer training from telecom company for 1 month so please tell me the procedure…….i m waiting 4 ur reply……

9. sarwar alam

on February 18, 2012 at 11:21 pm - Reply

Dear sir,

I am a final year student pursuing my B.E. degree in Mechanical Engineering from M.D University. Can I apply for this internship? Please reply

10. osama bin gyasi

on February 28, 2012 at 11:12 am - Reply

sir i am pursuing b.tech from petroleum branch from bhagwant university.
    am i eligible for this internship.

11. sapan pandey

on February 29, 2012 at 2:15 pm - Reply

sir,
    i am pursuing B.TECH from petroleum branch from bhagwant university, am i eligible for this internship……..

12. vishnu kant bharti

on March 1, 2012 at 7:48 pm - Reply

Dear sir,
    i purssuing b.tech in mechanical branch from IEC college, am eligible for this tnternship

13. Anuj

on March 2, 2012 at 6:13 pm - Reply

I am currently in 2nd year Aerospace Engg. in SRM university Chennai. Can i apply for this internship????

14. manvitha chowdary

on March 10, 2012 at 12:44 pm - Reply

sir,i am pursuing b.tech 2 nd year in kluniversity….tell me the process for doing internship ..ami elgible for that…pls give me the reply as soon as…….

15. sriram

on March 16, 2012 at 7:30 am - Reply

dear sir,
    I am studying b.tech 2nd year so am i eligible for this internship and what is the process for applying and please mail the details related to the internship

• Syed Ashir Hassan

on March 16, 2012 at 6:04 pm - Reply

Hi sriram yes u are eligible to do internship from HCL.

Contact :01143167777

• SamInfratech(P) Ltd

on March 26, 2012 at 1:35 pm - Reply

SIPL Is offering summer internship for BTech. and MTech. Avail and opportunity to spend your summer with SIPL and learn the nitty gritty of an industry

7860660660

16. Syed Ashir Hassan

on March 16, 2012 at 6:02 pm - Reply

HCL Is offering summer internship for BTech. and MTech. Avail and opportunity to spend your summer with HCL and learn the nitty gritty of an industry.

Contact

Syed Ashir Hassan
    Executive Director
    011-43167777

• vignesh

on March 27, 2012 at 10:20 pm - Reply

hello sir,
      i am doing 3rd year mechanical engineering in mookambigai college of engg.. i like to take part in HCL internship. please say me details about it and eligible criteria for it ..

details:
      email id: vignesh2231@gmail.com
      mobile no:9677580419.

with regards
      vignesh.s

17. garima varshney

on March 17, 2012 at 1:18 pm - Reply

sir i am student of b.tech. 1 &t year . am i eligible or not? for this internship?
    please reply and give detail of its appling procedure.
    thankking you

18. Mayank Makholia

on March 19, 2012 at 9:16 pm - Reply

sir i am student of second year mechanical ennggg. is i am eligible for this…..

19. ravipratap

on March 21, 2012 at 1:40 pm - Reply

Sir i am a student of 3rd year mechanical engg.summer intership min 1month sir please reaply sir,i waiting for reaply

20. Dhrumil Parmar

on March 24, 2012 at 11:01 am - Reply

I am pursuing B.Tech. Computer from SVNIT (Surat) in fourth semester can i apply for training

21. rohit sharma

on March 24, 2012 at 8:59 pm - Reply

sir i am student of b.tech. 2nd year mechanical brach . am i eligible or not? for this internship?
    please reply and give detail of its application procedure.
    thankking you

22. MUTHURAMAN

on March 26, 2012 at 8:42 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,

This is Muthuraman.CT from Velammal Engineering college. I am currently pursuing my Third year PRODUCTION engineering. Please guide me about the internships that I am eligible for….

23. Osama bin gyasi

on March 28, 2012 at 1:11 am - Reply

24. Osama bin gyasi

on March 28, 2012 at 1:13 am - Reply

Sir i am a student of btech 2nd year petroleum branch. Am i able for this internship. Thanking you

25. Saiful Islam

on April 2, 2012 at 10:28 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam,

I Saiful Islam a student of IIIT Allahabad is pursuing B.Tech in IT and currently in 2nd year. I want to do summer internship in IT. Please inform me of any opening in internship in any IT company.

Yours Sincerely,
    Saiful Islam

26. NETRAPAL SINGH

on April 17, 2012 at 9:23 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam,
    I am a 3rd year student pursuing my B.teach degree in CS Engineering from Manglayatan University. Can I apply for this internship? Please reply.

27. Shubham Vaishya

on April 20, 2012 at 6:42 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/ma’am,
    here is Shubham Vaishya and i am a 2nd year engineering student in Mechanical engineering. here is any intership progremm in which i am eligible to get usefull exprience.
    please, provide me its procedure.
    thank you.

Regard’s
    Shubham Vaishya

28. Shubham Vaishya

on April 20, 2012 at 6:44 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/ma’am,
    here is Shubham Vaishya and i am a 2nd year engineering student in Mechanical engineering. here is any internship progremm in which i am eligible to get usefull exprience.
    please, provide me its procedure.
    thank you.

Regard’s
    Shubham Vaishya

29. Shubham Vaishya

on April 20, 2012 at 6:53 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/ma’am,
    here is Shubham Vaishya and i am a 2nd year engineering student in Mechanical engineering. here is any internship program in which i am eligible to get usefull exprience.
    please, provide me its procedure.
    thank you.

Regard’s
    Shubham Vaishya

30. Jaspreet Singh Virdi

on April 22, 2012 at 12:37 am - Reply

Sir,
    I am a student of MBA.Tech(Mechanical) 2nd year in NMIMS University. Is there any vacancy in your forum for intern. I would like to be one of them.

31. MADHAV LAHOTI

on April 17, 2014 at 1:28 pm - Reply

hello sir ! myself madhav lahoti a student from srcoem(shri ramdeobaba college of engg. and mgmt) ..presently i am in 3rd year i.e 6th semester..i want to apply for an internship in the field of quality control.please help me out.

32. mohammed asif chhipa

on March 14, 2015 at 2:26 pm - Reply

sir,

I want training in your company.. would you plzz tell me what is process to join your company.. and what is cost to do training…