Summer Internship 2012 for B.E/ B.Tech (Mech. & Petroleum)/ B.Com/ M.Com/ MBA at Ahmedabad with Avm Oilfield Services

Job Title : Executive
Job Location: Ahmedabad
Stipend :Industry Std.
Company Name: Avm Oilfield Services,Ahmedabad
Overview of internship: On the job.
Company profile : We are oilfield service company.AVM Oilfield Services has a solid reputation within the oil and gas industry for its dependable service and continuing technological innovation. AVM Oilfield Services offers an array of products and services for all phases of oilfield production.
Our unique oilfield services and solutions can be found in the areas of exploration, development, production, pipeline transportation, storage and refining.
Details of internship : Internship in respective field in challenging assignments
Desired profile: Specify following
Education : Pursuing B.E./B.Tech (Mech. & Petroleum),B.Com/M.Com/MBA
Experience :Freshers
Other
Duration of internship: Min 2 months
Any other information
How to apply: Apply with resume on avmoilfieldservices@indianinternship.com

38 Responses to “Summer Internship 2012 for B.E/ B.Tech (Mech. & Petroleum)/ B.Com/ M.Com/ MBA at Ahmedabad”

1. manish says:

Dear Sir , Can you please give an alternate email id to approach you , as mail is not being delivered to email id mentioned above .
    my email id : thebestartofgod@gmail.com

2. sir i am a student of 2nd year mechanical engg. can i apply for this internship program.

3. mayur says:

i wanted to know about the six months industrial training for mechanical students in pune..

4. sourav sharma says:

sir i m a student of 2nd year mechanical branch from sir padampat singhania university , udaipur am i eligible for this internship

5. Gaurav Singh says:

Sir/Mam,

I will be completing my first year in “Chemical Engineering” from “IIT Bombay” this April. I would like to join the Summer Internship Program from your organisation as it is of my greatest interest. I will also try to work with my best efforts for your organisation and try to contribute as much as possible from my side.

Please do provide the application procedure.

Regards
    RSVP.

6. Shankar says:

Dear sir, i am a student of 2nd year B.com. I would like to work in your organisation. So pls tell me the application procedure.

7. soham says:

Respected Sir/Madam,
    I am a 2nd year student pursuing my B.E. degree in Mechanical Engineering from Jadavpur University. Can I apply for this internship? Please reply.

8. hanslata says:

sir/mam,
    i am a student of electronics and communication(3rd year)……i want 2 do summer training from telecom company for 1 month so please tell me the procedure…….i m waiting 4 ur reply……

9. sarwar alam says:

Dear sir,

I am a final year student pursuing my B.E. degree in Mechanical Engineering from M.D University. Can I apply for this internship? Please reply

10. osama bin gyasi says:

sir i am pursuing b.tech from petroleum branch from bhagwant university.
    am i eligible for this internship.

11. sapan pandey says:

sir,
    i am pursuing B.TECH from petroleum branch from bhagwant university, am i eligible for this internship……..

12. vishnu kant bharti says:

Dear sir,
    i purssuing b.tech in mechanical branch from IEC college, am eligible for this tnternship

13. Anuj says:

I am currently in 2nd year Aerospace Engg. in SRM university Chennai. Can i apply for this internship????

14. manvitha chowdary says:

sir,i am pursuing b.tech 2 nd year in kluniversity….tell me the process for doing internship ..ami elgible for that…pls give me the reply as soon as…….

15. sriram says:

dear sir,
    I am studying b.tech 2nd year so am i eligible for this internship and what is the process for applying and please mail the details related to the internship

16. HCL Is offering summer internship for BTech. and MTech. Avail and opportunity to spend your summer with HCL and learn the nitty gritty of an industry.

Contact

Syed Ashir Hassan
    Executive Director
    011-43167777

• vignesh says:

hello sir,
      i am doing 3rd year mechanical engineering in mookambigai college of engg.. i like to take part in HCL internship. please say me details about it and eligible criteria for it ..

details:
      email id: vignesh2231@gmail.com
      mobile no:9677580419.

with regards
      vignesh.s

17. Hi sriram yes u are eligible to do internship from HCL.

preetvihar@hclcdc.in

18. garima varshney says:

sir i am student of b.tech. 1 &t year . am i eligible or not? for this internship?
    please reply and give detail of its appling procedure.
    thankking you

19. sir i am student of second year mechanical ennggg. is i am eligible for this…..

20. ravipratap says:

Sir i am a student of 3rd year mechanical engg.summer intership min 1month sir please reaply sir,i waiting for reaply

21. Dhrumil Parmar says:

I am pursuing B.Tech. Computer from SVNIT (Surat) in fourth semester can i apply for training

22. rohit sharma says:

sir i am student of b.tech. 2nd year mechanical brach . am i eligible or not? for this internship?
    please reply and give detail of its application procedure.
    thankking you

23. MUTHURAMAN says:

Respected Sir,

This is Muthuraman.CT from Velammal Engineering college. I am currently pursuing my Third year PRODUCTION engineering. Please guide me about the internships that I am eligible for….

24. Osama bin gyasi says:

25. Osama bin gyasi says:

Sir i am a student of btech 2nd year petroleum branch. Am i able for this internship. Thanking you

26. Saiful Islam says:

Respected Sir/Madam,

I Saiful Islam a student of IIIT Allahabad is pursuing B.Tech in IT and currently in 2nd year. I want to do summer internship in IT. Please inform me of any opening in internship in any IT company.

Yours Sincerely,
    Saiful Islam

27. Respected Sir/Madam,
    I am a 3rd year student pursuing my B.teach degree in CS Engineering from Manglayatan University. Can I apply for this internship? Please reply.

28. Shubham Vaishya says:

Respected Sir/ma’am,
    here is Shubham Vaishya and i am a 2nd year engineering student in Mechanical engineering. here is any intership progremm in which i am eligible to get usefull exprience.
    please, provide me its procedure.
    thank you.

Regard’s
    Shubham Vaishya

29. Respected Sir/ma’am,
    here is Shubham Vaishya and i am a 2nd year engineering student in Mechanical engineering. here is any internship progremm in which i am eligible to get usefull exprience.
    please, provide me its procedure.
    thank you.

Regard’s
    Shubham Vaishya

30. Respected Sir/ma’am,
    here is Shubham Vaishya and i am a 2nd year engineering student in Mechanical engineering. here is any internship program in which i am eligible to get usefull exprience.
    please, provide me its procedure.
    thank you.

Regard’s
    Shubham Vaishya

31. Jaspreet Singh Virdi says:

Sir,
    I am a student of MBA.Tech(Mechanical) 2nd year in NMIMS University. Is there any vacancy in your forum for intern. I would like to be one of them.

32. MADHAV LAHOTI says:

hello sir ! myself madhav lahoti a student from srcoem(shri ramdeobaba college of engg. and mgmt) ..presently i am in 3rd year i.e 6th semester..i want to apply for an internship in the field of quality control.please help me out.

33. mohammed asif chhipa says:

sir,

I want training in your company.. would you plzz tell me what is process to join your company.. and what is cost to do training…