MCA Trainee (internship assignment) with Excellence Technologies

MCA Trainee (internship assignment) with Excellence Technologies

Candidates who are looking for to work on live PHP project during their 6months training period shoud apply, experience candidates not required.

Full time internship with training in PHP based technologies

To Apply: Please send your CV’s at excellencetechnologies@indianinternship.com

Stipend: No stipend will be provided

Company Website: www.excellencetechnologies.in

Company Info:
Excellence Technologies was found in August 2009, by two IIT graduates with the vision to provide Excellence in Software Solution.

Excellence Technologies is an IT services startup delivering web development services of any complexity to clients worldwide. Excellence Technologies has a dedicated team of skilled IT experts.

1. Vaishali v Pathe

on January 6, 2012 at 10:11 pm - Reply

Respected sir,
    I am student of MCA last year from Molana Azad Collage Aurangabad.now i have need to industrial project so give me live project on dot net in your company if you have any, please giveme tranning + project.
    reply me
    Thank you…!

• harshal

on January 8, 2012 at 11:09 pm - Reply

hey vaishali..i m also doing MCA last year in Govt.engg.collg…u cn apply to aurangabad companies…or for android project…..u cn email me..i’l help u….my email id is harshal.deshpande2@gmail.com…i m also frm aurangabad

2. Rahul

on January 8, 2012 at 11:20 pm - Reply

Respected Sir…
    Plz give me the company names who provide project/internship in Java in aurangabad….i m doing final year MCA…thank you

3. Rahul

on January 8, 2012 at 11:22 pm - Reply

dfsf

4. nagaraju

on February 21, 2012 at 8:59 pm - Reply

hi m student of mca in mysore……now i have need compny project so give me live project on dot net in ur compny plz if u have any……..

5. soumya

on October 21, 2013 at 2:00 pm - Reply

im pursuing mca 5th sem in amrita college mysore,willing to do internship in mysore itself ..please help me out. im in badly need of it.. as earliest as possible