Job Title: Intern in HR

Job Location: Pondicherry

Stipend: Yes

Company Name: Hidesign India Pvt Ltd

Company profile: HIDESIGN is a recognized leader in the manufacture and supply of leather bags and leather accessories which are recognized for their individuality.

With a humble beginning in Pondicherry in 1978, HIDESIGN today has a global brand presence and has become the first Indian Brand to be retailed at premium international outlets.

HIDESIGN products are designed with the core objective of offering international, contemporary and fashionable products of high quality.

An environmentally conscious company, Hidesign emphasizes eco-friendly traditions that maximize vegetable tanning & wax and oil based treatments.

HIDESIGN’s portfolio includes a variety of products such as Briefcases, Handbags, Computer bags, garments, wallets, personal accessories, belts, and small accessories as well as an exclusive collection of desktop stationary and accessory.

Details of internship: Internship will be starting from February onwards (There will be intake in March & April)

Desired profile: MBA/ PGDM in HR/IR

Education: MBA/ PGDM in HR/ IR

Duration of internship: 2- 3Months

How to apply:

visit us on

15 Responses to “MBA/ PGDM in HR/IR Summer Internship 2012 at Hidesign India Pvt Ltd, Pondicherry”

1. respected sirmadam,

i am currently pursuing my M.B.A in the field of Human Resources as a specialization in International Business School & Management (IBSM) bangalore, i am currently searching for the internship opportunity ……. please guide me as i am intrested to do intern in the above ..

thanking you

2. sneha patil says:

respected mam/sir
    I am pursuing MasterPersonnel Management And Industrial Relations. I am currently seacrching for a internship opportuninty of this kind. plz guied me with further details

Thanking you.

3. apoorva says:

I am doing my mba from pune university and I am going to pursue my specialization in HR. HIDESIGN is very well known company and i would my pleasure to be an intern with your company. Please send me the details on email. Thank You.

4. Vignesh S says:

Dear Sir,

I am looking for project in your organization. What is the procedure and how to approach you sir?

5. Priyanka Narsinghani says:

I have sent my resume to you. But there was no reply to the mail. I am very keen to do my internship in Hidesign. Looking forward to your reply.

6. Priyanka Narsinghani says:

I have sent you my resume, but there was no reply from your side. I am very keen on doing my internship in Hidesign. Please consider me as a potential candidate.

Looking forward to your reply.

7. karishma says:

respected sir,

I have sent my resume to you but didn`t get any response from your side. what to do now?

8. dechen says:

hi, i am pursuing my mba in finance and interested in working with the hidesign team for the same ie internship in finance. can u please let me know if there is a vacancy .

9. sonam says:

respected sir,

i am interested in doing my summer internship with your company. My area of interest is Human Resource. i shall be mailing my CV.

10. PARWEZ ALAM says:

Respected Mam/Sir
    I am doing MBA from csvtu(bhilai),and I am going to pursuemy specilization in finance is very well know company and i would my pleasure to be an intern with your company.please send me details on email. thank you

11. Arul says:

Am doing my MBA in pondicherry university. I would like to do intern in HR in your organisation. Please give me the contact details to proceed further.