MBA/ PGDM in HR/IR Summer Internship 2012 at Hidesign India Pvt Ltd, Pondicherry

Job Title: Intern in HR

Job Location: Pondicherry

Stipend: Yes

Company Name: Hidesign India Pvt Ltd

Company profile: HIDESIGN is a recognized leader in the manufacture and supply of leather bags and leather accessories which are recognized for their individuality.

With a humble beginning in Pondicherry in 1978, HIDESIGN today has a global brand presence and has become the first Indian Brand to be retailed at premium international outlets.

HIDESIGN products are designed with the core objective of offering international, contemporary and fashionable products of high quality.

An environmentally conscious company, Hidesign emphasizes eco-friendly traditions that maximize vegetable tanning & wax and oil based treatments.

HIDESIGN’s portfolio includes a variety of products such as Briefcases, Handbags, Computer bags, garments, wallets, personal accessories, belts, and small accessories as well as an exclusive collection of desktop stationary and accessory.

Details of internship: Internship will be starting from February onwards (There will be intake in March & April)

Desired profile: MBA/ PGDM in HR/IR

Education: MBA/ PGDM in HR/ IR

Experience:N/A

Duration of internship: 2- 3Months

How to apply: hidesign@indianinternship.com

visit us on http://www.hidesign.com

1. T.sai.swaroop

on January 30, 2012 at 9:21 pm - Reply

respected sirmadam,

i am currently pursuing my M.B.A in the field of Human Resources as a specialization in International Business School & Management (IBSM) bangalore, i am currently searching for the internship opportunity ……. please guide me as i am intrested to do intern in the above ..

thanking you

• Gokul

on February 7, 2012 at 9:55 am - Reply

please email the details

2. sneha patil

on February 9, 2012 at 10:38 am - Reply

respected mam/sir
    I am pursuing MasterPersonnel Management And Industrial Relations. I am currently seacrching for a internship opportuninty of this kind. plz guied me with further details

Thanking you.

3. apoorva

on February 15, 2012 at 8:00 pm - Reply

I am doing my mba from pune university and I am going to pursue my specialization in HR. HIDESIGN is very well known company and i would my pleasure to be an intern with your company. Please send me the details on email. Thank You.

4. Vignesh S

on February 15, 2012 at 11:03 pm - Reply

Dear Sir,

I am looking for project in your organization. What is the procedure and how to approach you sir?

5. Priyanka Narsinghani

on February 18, 2012 at 9:48 pm - Reply

Sir,
    I have sent my resume to you. But there was no reply to the mail. I am very keen to do my internship in Hidesign. Looking forward to your reply.

thankyou

6. Priyanka Narsinghani

on February 18, 2012 at 9:52 pm - Reply

Sir,
    I have sent you my resume, but there was no reply from your side. I am very keen on doing my internship in Hidesign. Please consider me as a potential candidate.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
    Priyanka

7. karishma

on March 15, 2012 at 10:25 pm - Reply

respected sir,

I have sent my resume to you but didn`t get any response from your side. what to do now?

8. dechen

on March 24, 2012 at 10:23 pm - Reply

hi, i am pursuing my mba in finance and interested in working with the hidesign team for the same ie internship in finance. can u please let me know if there is a vacancy .
    regards

9. sonam

on March 27, 2012 at 9:05 pm - Reply

respected sir,

i am interested in doing my summer internship with your company. My area of interest is Human Resource. i shall be mailing my CV.

10. PARWEZ ALAM

on March 29, 2012 at 1:41 pm - Reply

Respected Mam/Sir
    I am doing MBA from csvtu(bhilai),and I am going to pursuemy specilization in finance is very well know company and i would my pleasure to be an intern with your company.please send me details on email. thank you

11. Arul

on April 15, 2013 at 4:45 am - Reply

Sir/Madam,
    Am doing my MBA in pondicherry university. I would like to do intern in HR in your organisation. Please give me the contact details to proceed further.