Internship Available for HR Trainee with Farehawker

Internship Available for HR Trainee with Farehawker

The perfect candidate should be:
• Passionate about travel and tourism and online technology
• Creative and curious
• Capable to work independently from his/her own place
• Good interpersonal skills
• Personal initiative or self starter
• Have excellent verbal and written communication
• University student (preferably in HR background ) or graduate individuals

Benefits for the intern:
• Develop an extensive knowledge about the Aviation, travel & Tourism Industry
• Learn about different and fastest growing work environments
• Enrich your CV with great experience
• Work in a stimulating and rewarding style with full of liberty, choice, flexibility.
Internships with FareHawker.com are unpaid.

Minimum periods of internship apply ( Minimum period of 30 working days)

To Apply: If you are interested in joining the adventure travel Market experts’ team than apply on farehawker@indianinternship.com

1. BALMUKUND SHARMA

on January 14, 2012 at 12:02 am - Reply

i want internship in HR profile

• BALMUKUND SHARMA

on January 14, 2012 at 12:14 am - Reply

i am pursuing MBA from NBA Business School New Delhi (hr 3rd sem) ,i want internship in hr profile

2. yashwanth

on January 16, 2012 at 7:19 pm - Reply

madam i am doing my B.Tech final year, is there any chance to carry on my internship in HR parallel to my regular studies??

3. Vishal Sinhal

on January 18, 2012 at 3:36 pm - Reply

i had applied for internship in finance/hr but i received a call for marketing. Can i get directly into hr/finance department?

4. himani singh

on February 2, 2012 at 4:45 pm - Reply

I, himani singh, completed my graduation B.M.S from lucknow university, lko. pursuing MBA from DOON UNIVERSITY (HR) dehradun. i want to apply for hr internship. kindly help me out by providing me information regarding summer internship program in your company.

regards
    himani singh
    himani013@gmail.com
    doon university
    dehradun

5. sneha patil

on February 9, 2012 at 10:55 am - Reply

respected sir/mam
    i am sneha patil pursuing masters in perssonel management and indusrtrial relation. i am looking for opprtuinty in HR domain like this plz give me the details

6. sandhya

on March 9, 2012 at 3:38 pm - Reply

hello sir this is sandhya i would like to have details about hr in performance management as i want to have internship in this.