Internship 2012 for MBA/ PGDM/ MFM at Hidesign India Pvt Ltd

Company Name: Hidesign India Pvt Ltd

Desired profile: MBA/ PGDM

Education: MBA/ PGDM/ MFM

Experience: No

Duration of internship: January Onwards

Any other information: No

How to apply: Forward resumes to hidesign@indianinternship.com

HIDESIGN is a recognized leader in the manufacture and supply of leather bags and leather accessories which are recognized for their individuality.

With a humble beginning in Pondicherry in 1978, HIDESIGN today has a global brand presence and has become the first Indian Brand to be retailed at premium international outlets.

HIDESIGN products are designed with the core objective of offering international, contemporary and fashionable products of high quality.

An environmentally conscious company, Hidesign emphasizes eco-friendly traditions that maximize vegetable tanning & wax and oil based treatments.

HIDESIGN’s portfolio includes a variety of products such as Briefcases, Handbags, Computer bags, garments, wallets, personal accessories, belts, and small accessories as well as an exclusive collection of desktop stationary and accessory.

visit us on http://www.hidesign.com
join us on http://www.facebook.com/hidesign

63 Responses to “Internship 2012 for MBA/ PGDM/ MFM at Hidesign India Pvt Ltd”

1. gaurika says:

I want to know whether the intern trainee is in marketing or for finance profile?

2. HANNA JACOB says:

I want to know whether the intern trainee is in marketing or for hr profile?can the internship be done during april-may?where is the location in bangalore?

• Gokul says:

Hi Hanna,

HR is only in Pondicherry and Mumbai. In Bangalore it is Victoria Layout

• Anay Mapuskar says:

Hi Gokul,

My area of interest was marketing communications/branding and my availability is immediate. I am from Mumbai. I hope to hear back soon from you

3. sourav kumar shrivastava says:

hii

i want know that is their any internship programme offer by you in marketing or in eco friendly products . i am pursuing PGDM from hyderabad and i am interested in green business as a specilization in future so kindly give me feedback.

thanking you

sourav shrivastava

4. marilyn says:

sir/ma’am,
    i’m a pgdm student from cochin. i wud like to specialise in finance or hr. can u tell me if i cud do an internship wit ur company in bangalore. can it be during the months of april and may?

5. saurabh gupta says:

sir/ma’am,
    i’m a pgpm student from gurgaon. i wud like to specialise in marketing or hr. can u tell me if i cud do an internship wit ur company in Delhi or NCR. can it be during the months of april and may?
    plz reply….

6. Chester Fernandes says:

sir/ma’am,
    I am pursuing my PDGM in Retail Management and Marketing from ITM, Kharghar Navi Mumbai. Is there any internship program that will suit my profile in Mumbai for three months starting from April.

Regards
    Chester Fernandes

7. ishani says:

I am a MBA(Day) student from IISWBM,Kolkata.I want to do summer internship project in your company in the field of marketing.Is there any internship program that will suit my profile in Mumbai,Pune or Kolkata for two months starting from May?

8. RAJIV RAY says:

Hello sir/madam

I am RAJIV RAY and I am a MBA student of IAMHM ,Kolkata.I am looking for a summer internship project in your company in the field of marketing.Is there any internship program that will suit my profile in Kolkata then please give me a valuable feedback . i am waiting for crucial feedback .
    My contract no. 09163079450

9. swat singh says:

Hello,
    Sir i wish to know if there is any internship available starting from may?

10. mohd kaif says:

hii,
    i am a mba student at AMU aligarh,doing specialization in international business,interested in summer internship.does the company offers exposure to international marketing?

11. Anay Mapuskar says:

Hi Gokul,
    My area of interest is marketing communications/branding and my availability is immediate. I am from Mumbai. I hope to hear back soon from you

12. Mohan Raju.K says:

Hi sir,
    I’m pursuing MBA in marketing from Pondicherry central university.I am looking for a summer internship project in your company in the field of marketing.Is there any internship program that will suit my profile in Chennai and i wish to know if there is any internship available starting from March?

13. Sk Azharuddin says:

Hello sir/madam

I am Sk Azharuddin and I am a MBA from Burdwan University ,Burdwan.I am looking for a summer internship project in your company in the field of marketing.Is there any internship program in Kolkata then please give me a valuable feedback . i am waiting for crucial feedback . contact me please 9476133952

14. Mehak Sethi says:

hello sir,

I am pursuing PGDM form Jaipuria Institute of Management, Lucknow. Does your company provide internship in finance?
    Duration : 2 months, April-June (any 2 months from these)
    Location : New Delhi, Lucknow

15. NARENDRA KUMAR CHAUHAN says:

Hello sir , MY name is Narendra kumar chauhan, i am persuing my PGDM course from Vignana Jyothi Institute Of Management , Hyderabad. session 2011 to 2013. AND specialization in marketing and HR. and sir i am interested in your company for my 2 months summer internship project, . that is from 16 th April 15th June.
    So therefore , i kindly request you to consider my plea and guide me further.
    And i am a B.Com graduate..
    m.no. 9705459162.

16. sawon says:

Dear Sir,
    I’m Pursuing MBA from Gautam Buddha University,Greater Noida.I want to do my Summer Internship In KOLKATA in the month of June ’12.So please sir suggest me that how can i apply your company or what is the terms & condition to do the Summer Internship in Marketing & HR.

17. Sree Roy says:

Hello Mr.Gokul,
    I am looking for an Internship on Market Research in “Customer Retention and Ploughing Repeat business” in Bangalore from April,2012. Would like to know if I may join Hidesign on this.
    Kindly let me know how to contact the concerned office and the concerned personnel for this matter.

Thanks & Regards,
    Sree Roy

18. kriti says:

sir, I m a PGDM student searching for internship…I m intrested in your company.Can i know the procedure to apply

19. kriti says:

I want to apply for internship in your company.I m student of PGDM INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS.LOOKING FOR MARKETING PROFILE.

20. RAHUL CHANDA says:

Date: 17-02-2012

Rahul Chanda
    House no 8, saket colony
    Durg, (C.G.)
    Pin code: 491001

To
    Hidesign India Pvt Ltd
    Kolkata

Subject: Application for the Summer Internship Program.

Sir/ madam

I am Rahul Chanda a student of PGDM and I am pursuing my management course from Institute of Management And Global Education Bhilai. And I want to go for the Summer Internship Program as it is a compulsory part of my course. And I like to do my Summer Internship in your organization. So I request you to permit me for the same.
    I shall be highly obliged. The program is minimum of eight weeks.
    It starts from 01 Apr 2012 and my area of interest is FINANCE . Hope for the Positive reply from your side as soon as possible.

With warm regards:

Yours Sincerely
    Rahul Chanda
    Ph: +918349730595
    EMAIL- rahul.rockon5@gmail.com

21. Ruturaj says:

Hiii,
    i want to enquire whether the trainee program is for MBA in Systems?

22. Abhilash says:

sir/ma’am,
    i’m a pgdm student from Bangalore. I would like to specialise in finance . can u tell me if i could do an internship with your company in Bangalore. can it be for 6months?

Thanks & Regards,
    Abhilash

23. Neziha says:

I am doing pgdm in cochin.I would like to do my intership in your company in Banglore. My area of intrest is marketing and operations. The time alloted from my college is April1-May 31.

24. Deepkia Gautam says:

Date: 01-03-2012

Deepika Gautam

To
    Hidesign India Pvt Ltd

Subject: Application for the Summer Internship Program.

Sir/ madam

I am Deepika Gautam a student of MBA and I am pursuing my management course from Maharashtra Academy of Engineering. And I want to go for the Summer Internship Program as it is a compulsory part of my course. And I like to do my Summer Internship in your organization. So I request you to permit me for the same.
    I shall be highly obliged.It starts from May and my area of interest is HR and i am also interested in manufacturing area . Hope for the Positive reply from your side as soon as possible.

With warm regards:

Yours Sincerely
    Deepika Gautam

25. kriti says:

I am pursuing PGDM from JIMS,NEW DELHI,with IB as major and marketing paper.I am looking for internship.I want to know if there is any internship which suits my profile.I am intrested in marketing too.Plz reply me.

26. sanchit says:

Dear Sir / Mam,

I write to you with the intention of showing my interest and motivation in completing a 2 to 3 (May -July 2012) month summer internship within your company.

My name is Sanchit Kalra a dynamic and enthusiastic 21-year-old Indian man. I am currently a first year PGDM (Finance) Student at New Delhi Institute of Management and I have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in commerce at Sri Aurobindo college (University Of Delhi) I am mostly interested in working in the “Finance Sector ” within the area of my specialization I am not afraid of working on other projects that refer to other disciplines such as IT .

I am therefore very excited of being able to become an intern in your company and pursue my double wish of working on enhancing projects in an international environment.

My resume contains additional information on my experience and skills. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss my candidacy with you. I can be available for an interview at your convenience. Thank you for your attention.
    I Hope For Your Favorable Reply

yours truly

Sanchit Kalra
    9899976073

27. dechen says:

hi, i am pursuing my mba in finance and interested in working with the hidesign team for the same ie internship in finance. can u please let me know if there is a vacancy .
    regards

28. ABDUL GAFFOOR says:

Hi Sir/mam
    I am Abdul Gaffoor Pursuing MBA Finance First year in Kodai International business School,kodaikanal,Dindugal District,Tamil Nadu. I am interested in doing summer internship with your organisation and want to take a good opportunity by you.I am eagerly waiting for your positive reply.
    ABDUL GAFFOOR
    9952115278

29. LENIN BALAJI says:

i am LENIN BALAJI , currently a first year MBA Student in School Of Management, NIT Warangal. I am interested to work with your organisation,how should I approach.
    LENIN BALAJI
    (7842410175)

30. DIPANKAR DEY says:

Dear sir,
    Myself Dipankar dey from Halisahar. I am pursuing MBA from CENTER FOR MANAGEMENT STUDIES JIS college of engineering kalyani. as you know we have to complete an summer internship project. My specialization is MARKETING. I saw your website. please give me chance to join summer internship project in your company as a marketing manager.If I have done correctly then you can recruit me after complete my MBA course .

thanking you. From
    Dipankar dey

31. RAJIV RAY says:

Respected Sir,

I am Rajiv Ray and I am pursuing MBA from I.A.M.H.M under Punjab Technical University, Uluberia (Howrah).
    I would like to join your esteemed company for the coming Summer Internship Training .I would be glad if you make me a part of your internship program by which I would like to enhance my marketing skills and also give my best to the benefit of the company.
    I am waiting for positive feedback.

Regards.
    Rajiv Ray
    My mobile no. – 09163079450

32. Saif Raza Siddhiqi says:

Respected Sir,

I am Saif Raza Siddhiqi and I am pursuing PGDM from Aditya Institute of Management
    Studies and research
    I would like to join your company for the coming Summer Internship. I would like to enhance my marketing and sales skills.
    I am waiting for positive revert.

Regards.
    Saif Raza Siddhiqi
    My mobile no. – 09702332386

33. vijay singh says:

Hi sir,
    I’m pursuing MBA in marketing from EMPI New Delhi .I am looking for a summer internship project in your company in the field of marketing.Is there any internship program that will suit my profile in kolkata.
    Thanking you
    vijay singh
    9681994047

34. massi ullah khan says:

hiiiii i am looking for the internship in marketing IB…..can the intership be done in july-august……if it is possible than…please send the details at my mail….i like to do internship in delhi……thank u…

35. Lalfakzuali Hauhnar says:

Sir, i am a 2nd semester Master in Fashion Management (MFM) student of National Institute of fashion Technology (NIFT), Kolkata. Im looking forward to doing internship with the organization as a visual merchandiser at Kolkata or Bangalore. I have mailed my CV, but i need to confirm my internship within this month. Is there any way i can inquire about it?

36. Neelam Panwar says:

Sir, i am a 3rd semester Master in Fashion Management (MFM) student of National Institute of fashion Technology (NIFT), Kolkata. Im looking forward to doing internship for 6 months(jan-june, 2014) with the organization as a visual merchandiser or in HR department at Kolkata or Dehli. I don’t knw hw to contact u, so plz help me out.

37. akanksha jaiswal says:

I am a student of NIFT Mumbai and is looking for summer internships. My field of interest is Brand management, Visual Merchandising, and store management.
    Kindly inform, if there are any openings.
    Thankyou!

38. Ankita Chhikara says:

I am a student of NIFT MFM and is looking for summer internships. My field of interest is Brand management, Visual Merchandising, and store management.
    Kindly inform, if there are any openings.
    Thankyou!