Content Developer/ Marketing & sales/ Designing/ IT Intern required for Buyhatke

What’s Buyhatke?

Buyhatke.com is an innovative online interface to connect eCommerce companies and customers to provide hatke services like 99% discount through auctioning and online price comparison and ordering service compare.buyhatke.com. It is run by a group of visionary IITians under the valuable mentorship of corporate executives.

What’s for you?

An online internship programme consisting of the following profiles:
1. Content Development(3)
2. Marketing and Sales(4)
3. Designing(3)
4. IT(4)
You will be given complete freedom to implement your ideas. Apart from that you will receive our expert mentorship at each and every step. The internship assures you of exposure to the practical aspects of the E business. You will also learn to implement innovative methods and understand the customer.

Perks:

Certificate by BidOn Pvt. Ltd.
First-hand practical experience
Depending on your performance and interest, we will connect you with respective corporate opportunities.
and other perks .

How to apply?

Mail us at buyhatke@indianinternship.com with a 100 word write-up about why should we choose you.

1. sachin kumar tiwari

on February 1, 2012 at 12:33 pm - Reply

i am a student of mba(mm),second sem. IMS college.Indore.I want to join a summer training to get real experience of marketing.

2. Himanshu Manchanda

on February 5, 2012 at 12:34 am - Reply

i am a student of IBS Gurgaon, second semester. I want to apply for summer internship to get real life experience in the field of marketing.

I am very hard working and dedicated towards my work. I have the ability to work in a group and get positive results out of that. I want to be a successful marketer and for I am ready to work as hard as required.

3. Ebin C John

on February 5, 2012 at 6:05 pm - Reply

i am a student of Chintech Kannnur, Kerala, second semester. I want to apply for summer internship to get real life experience in the field of software marketing and wish to work in it concerns.

4. PRASHANT NARWADE

on February 6, 2012 at 10:00 am - Reply

i am a student of MMS(IT),second sem. YMT college.KHARGHAR .I want to join a summer training to get real experience of IT.

5. muneeb shaikh

on February 8, 2012 at 9:57 pm - Reply

Hi,
    I’m BE in electronics and now pursuing MMS (Sem 2) from Chetana’s R. K. IMR, Mumbai.
    I’ve 12 months of experience in a market and research firm.
    I would like to apply for summer internship at Buyhatke for Marketing and Sales profile.
    Thanks

6. karamveer singh

on February 28, 2012 at 1:12 am - Reply

Sir/Madam,
    I am doing MBA Honours from lovely Professional University. I am specializing for Marketing and wishes to join your company for Summer Internship for six – eight weeks….

Contact no. +91 9815061755
    Email: cakaramsingh@gmail.com

7. ruta mehta

on April 4, 2012 at 10:24 am - Reply

Hi,
    I just completed my first year in bachelors of management studies from Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai.
    I am looking for a summer internship in sales and marketing urgently.
    Please let me know if there are any vacancies that I can occupy.
    this is my contact number-9619252955

8. ruta mehta

on April 4, 2012 at 10:28 am - Reply

HI,

I HAVE COMPLETED MY FIRST YEAR IN BACHELORS OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES RECENTLY FROM NARSSE MONJEE COLLEGE OF COMMERCE AND ECONOMICS
    I AM URGENTLY LOOKING FOR A SALES AND MARKETING INTERNSHIP