Winter Online Internship with Skyelster Tech for BSc/ B-tech/ BCA/ BBA/ MBA/ MCA

Location : Internship From Home
Stipend : No Stipend
Company : Skyelster Tech
Overview Of Internship :
Skyelster Technologies, has got a new internship program.
Internship in which everyone is eligible for internship. No bar are their for any student. As innovation does not get with better numbers. Anyone can be a better programmer, so we have new program.
Online Winter Internship
A kind of internship where every can apply & get their internship in any field. Internship could be of 45 days or 60 day or even 6 months (according to intern).
Desired Profile :
Any student willing to do winter internship from a software firm can do.
The minimum criteria is , the student should be doing graduation from college affiliated to government & regulating under their rules.
BSc(Any stream),B-tech(Any stream),BCA,BBA,MBA(Any stream prefferable IT & Network Security),MCA.
Experience : If did internship in any other firm would be a plus point.
Duration Of Internship : It would be according to the student, 45 days , 60 days etc.
How to apply: You can mail us at : skyelstertech@indianinternship.com.
Subjecting as : Winter Online Internship.
Please attach your current updated resume with mail.

1. sumit

on December 9, 2011 at 1:28 pm - Reply

Hooree !! i got internship & certificate also its a ossom company …

2. Amit Kumar

on December 9, 2011 at 1:38 pm - Reply

Thanks To Indian Internship,
    I got internship from Skyelster Tech , i am fully satisfied.
    I utilized my time properly , i got certificate with complete project guidance.

Amit

• ishan

on December 9, 2011 at 5:58 pm - Reply

what all was mentioned on the certificate?

• Shubham

on December 14, 2011 at 9:03 pm - Reply

cool…but it would be of gr8 help if u wud tell us what was mentioned on the certi.

• Skyelster Inc.

on December 29, 2011 at 10:35 pm - Reply

In internship certificate it would be written you successfully did internship with certain project experience & industry working experience & required things needed to be written acc. to your college.

3. Rohit

on December 9, 2011 at 7:33 pm - Reply

I have done a 45days internship.
    The new way of internship they are providing is great. They gave me certificate stating 45 days of successful internship from Skyelster Tech Inc on project E-Marketing.

Its gud to part of this internship

4. Nikhil sitaram gardi

on December 11, 2011 at 2:06 pm - Reply

myself nikhil gardi studying mca i want to do internship in java or php.any body can guide me.

• Skyelster Inc.

on December 14, 2011 at 1:03 pm - Reply

Plz mail us your resume. We’ll help you for your internship.

5. Nikhil saikia

on December 20, 2011 at 12:13 pm - Reply

Respected sir,
    I m nikhil saikia doing MBA at Tezpur university ,assam.I m going take marketing as major specialization.How can i join this internship program and is it online?
    Thank you.

• Skyelster Inc.

on December 29, 2011 at 10:32 pm - Reply

Thanks Mr. Nikhil for showing your interest in our program.
      Yes the internship is online but that doesn’t mean that you don’t have to work.
      Your work will more on internet – Internet Marketing with required field work would provided to you.

6. mudassir husain

on December 30, 2011 at 4:44 pm - Reply

This is mudassir husain. I am doing BSc in chemistry, botany and zoology…i would like to do internship in any of the above subjects. I am in my first year

7. Puneet kumar

on February 3, 2012 at 9:16 am - Reply

Respected sir/madam
    i am puneet kumar persueing b.tech 3rd year (electronics and instrumentation engineering) . I would like to do this internship . Plz give me information , how i can join ? And what are the requirements for internship online and offline ?
    Thanx..

8. sachet misra

on April 5, 2012 at 9:55 pm - Reply

respected sir/madam,
    i would like to be a part of this internship. what is the procedure? i am interested in the online aspect of it. this will be my first intern if i am allowed to join.

9. piyush

on May 18, 2012 at 8:33 pm - Reply

hello ………it’s great to do internship in ur company..I have just given b.tech(IT) 3rd year exams…i have interest in doing real world projects.your online intership program will help me to gain more practical knowledge in my field…plz give me details how to apply for this prgram asap…