Location : Internship From Home
Stipend : No Stipend
Company : Skyelster Tech
Overview Of Internship :
Skyelster Technologies, has got a new internship program.
Internship in which everyone is eligible for internship. No bar are their for any student. As innovation does not get with better numbers. Anyone can be a better programmer, so we have new program.
Online Winter Internship
A kind of internship where every can apply & get their internship in any field. Internship could be of 45 days or 60 day or even 6 months (according to intern).
Desired Profile :
Any student willing to do winter internship from a software firm can do.
The minimum criteria is , the student should be doing graduation from college affiliated to government & regulating under their rules.
BSc(Any stream),B-tech(Any stream),BCA,BBA,MBA(Any stream prefferable IT & Network Security),MCA.
Experience : If did internship in any other firm would be a plus point.
Duration Of Internship : It would be according to the student, 45 days , 60 days etc.
How to apply: You can mail us at :
Subjecting as : Winter Online Internship.
Please attach your current updated resume with mail.

14 Responses to “Winter Online Internship with Skyelster Tech for BSc/ B-tech/ BCA/ BBA/ MBA/ MCA”

1. sumit says:

Hooree !! i got internship & certificate also its a ossom company …

2. Amit Kumar says:

Thanks To Indian Internship,
    I got internship from Skyelster Tech , i am fully satisfied.
    I utilized my time properly , i got certificate with complete project guidance.

3. Rohit says:

I have done a 45days internship.
    The new way of internship they are providing is great. They gave me certificate stating 45 days of successful internship from Skyelster Tech Inc on project E-Marketing.

Its gud to part of this internship

4. Nikhil sitaram gardi says:

myself nikhil gardi studying mca i want to do internship in java or php.any body can guide me.

5. Nikhil saikia says:

Respected sir,
    I m nikhil saikia doing MBA at Tezpur university ,assam.I m going take marketing as major specialization.How can i join this internship program and is it online?
    Thank you.

• Thanks Mr. Nikhil for showing your interest in our program.
      Yes the internship is online but that doesn’t mean that you don’t have to work.
      Your work will more on internet – Internet Marketing with required field work would provided to you.

6. mudassir husain says:

This is mudassir husain. I am doing BSc in chemistry, botany and zoology…i would like to do internship in any of the above subjects. I am in my first year

7. Puneet kumar says:

Respected sir/madam
    i am puneet kumar persueing 3rd year (electronics and instrumentation engineering) . I would like to do this internship . Plz give me information , how i can join ? And what are the requirements for internship online and offline ?

8. sachet misra says:

respected sir/madam,
    i would like to be a part of this internship. what is the procedure? i am interested in the online aspect of it. this will be my first intern if i am allowed to join.

9. piyush says:

hello ………it’s great to do internship in ur company..I have just given 3rd year exams…i have interest in doing real world projects.your online intership program will help me to gain more practical knowledge in my field…plz give me details how to apply for this prgram asap…