Location : Internship From Home

Stipend : No Stipend

Company : Skyelster Tech ( )

Overview Of Internship :
Skyelster Technologies, has got a new internship program.
Internship in which everyone is eligible for internship. No bar are their for any student.
As innovation does not get with better numbers. Anyone can be a better programmer, so we have new program.
Online Winter Internship
A kind of internship where every can apply & get their internship in any field. Internship could be of 45 days or 60 day or even 6 months (according to intern).

Desired Profile :
Any student willing to do winter internship from a software firm can do.
The minimum criteria is , the student should be doing graduation from college affiliated to government & regulating under their rules.
BSc(Any stream),B-tech(Any stream),BCA,BBA,MBA(Any stream prefferable IT & Network Security),MCA.

Experience : If did internship in any other firm would be a plus point.

Fee : Rs 2500/-

Duration Of Internship : It would be according to the student, 45 days , 60 days etc.

How to apply: You can mail us at :

Subjecting as : Winter Online Internship.

Please attach your current updated resume in mail.

11 Responses to “Winter Online Internship with Skyelster Tech for BSc/ B-tech/ BCA/ BBA/ MBA/ MCA”

I would like do this internship in software field .

2. manish says:

i am btech final year student looking for intership training programm.

3. sachin says:

I would like to do my internship in web designing..and one more query is will you provide certificate after the completion of the internship..

4. Rakesh Kumar says:

I want to do internship in Internet marketing (from Apr to May 2012).
    If possible plz reply ASAP

5. Dharmendra Jaiswal says:

Dear Sir/madam,

I am final year MBA – IT student form Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research.

Please consider my Resume, as would like to make career in web development projects.

Awaiting for your reply

6. chetan says:

hi ,

I am currently studying in also correspondently done software engineering , i am a MICROSOFT CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPER.

So can i apply for this internship.

7. gursimrat says:

Any internship options related to Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering?

8. softver says:

We’re a gaggle of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your web site offered us with helpful information to work on. You have done an impressive job and our entire community will likely be grateful to you.

9. Pooja says:

I am doing BBA from MAIMS, GGSIPU and I am interested to do internship from your company. Please send me the details.