MCA Internship 2012 for Software Development at Mumbai

MCA Internship 2012 for Software Development at Mumbai

An upcoming startup from Mumbai is looking for MCA internship candidates who are passionate about coding and would love to do some real cool application development for the web.

Job Title: Software Development Intern

Location: Mumbai (Thane)

Stipend: Rs. 5,000/- to INR 8,000/-

Company: Client of Careerise

About the Internship: What you’ll get –
– Exposure to cutting edge web technologies (based on the LAMP stack – Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
– Involvement in the entire campaign/product development life cycle: Idea to Implementation
– An opportunity to perform multiple roles, including development, testing and if you are really good, you’ll be invited to participate in the software design & architecture phase, as well
– Ample opportunities for research
– Very high level of autonomy (freedom, as well as responsibility)

Expectations from you:
– Sound fundamentals of object oriented programming, data structures, databases, computer networks, operating system concepts
– Conceptual and hands-on expertise in at least one programming/scripting language (C/C++/Java/C#/VB/JSP/ASP/PHP/Perl etc.)
– Knowledge of web architecture such as web server, middleware/scripts etc. For e.g. LAMP/WAMP
– Knowledge of HTML/CSS
– Understanding of the MVC architecture
– Familiarity with the open source development model

Candidates extremely familiar with PHP, SQL stand a very high chance of getting selected

Desired Profile: Final Year MCA (or equivalent graduate) students applying for Internship Season of Jan – June/July 2012

Education: MCA or Graduate Intern (BCA/B. E./B Tech/M Sc etc.)from any college in India. Should be willing to relocate, if the candidate is not from Mumbai.

Experience: Fresh MCA candidates

Duration of Internship: 6 – 8 months, after which the best performers will be offered Final Placements

How to apply: Please send your detailed profiles to Ms. Rashmi at clientofcareerise@indianinternship.com

25 Responses to “MCA Internship 2012 for Software Development at Mumbai”

1. Suraj Tripathy says:

is it full time? or flexible hours?

2. Rashmi says:

what will be the selection process n when internship will start ??

• careerise says:

Selection will involve at least two rounds of interviews and one of them will be face to face interview. If required, there may even be a third round.

The internship will start first week of Jan,2012.

3. nikhil gardi says:

requesting for internship in java or php.i have my resume at clientofcareerise@indianinternship.com.kindly give me detail about the internship

4. Rashmi says:

i have sent my resume to your email id kindly check it n give me details about selection process date n venue n your office address..also I would like to know how many vacancies are there for internship

5. Ravi says:

I have uploaded my resume. please consider it.

6. Varun Tahin says:

Ma’am sir I have mailed you my resume .Please have a look and do reply with details of selection procedure,venue,timings and all essentials if I fit in your mentioned criteria.
    Thank you.

7. Rajas says:

Respected Ma’am/sir
    I have mailed you my resume .Please have a look and reply with details of selection procedure,venue and timing.Waiting for your reply.
    Thank you.

• CEO says:

You are not selected.

• careerise says:

Rajas and everyone else,

The CVs we have received are under evaluation. We are getting in touch with individual candidates, based on their CVs.

Given that this is a public platform, anyone can create a profile and post messages which may be misleading.

Please use your good judgement to differentiate between authentic replies and those that are fake.

In any case, we’ll be communicating through this ID, so you know whose response to look out for.

Careerise Team

8. Preetham says:

I’ve sent my resume to your email id kindly check it n give me details about selection process date n venue n your office address…

9. Preetham says:

10. Arvind says:

I have forwarded my resume..kindly check and do reply with the details of interview.

11. Gaurav says:

Hi, I have mailed my resume on the mentioned Email ID. When will the selection process start?

12. Gaurav says:

HI,
    I have mailed my resume on the mentioned Email ID. when will the selection process start?

13. seema says:

Sir i am final year mca student from mumbai university.I have mailed my resume please give me the details of selection process.

14. sagar ghatkar says:

maam ,
    i am final year mca student and i have sent my resume to your email id
    for the internship program.Hope to hear from you soon.

15. Joshua says:

Im a final year MCA student looking for internship as a part of my academics. I have sent you my resume. Please consider it.

16. Trupti says:

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am looking for the internship. i am appeared in last year mca from mumbai university.
    Regards,
    Trupti

17. Vinita says:

Respected Ma’am/sir
    I have mailed my resume to the id mentioned. Kindly have a look at it and reply with details of selection procedure,venue and timing. Would be waiting for your positive reply.
    Thank you.