MCA & B.E / B.Tech Industrial Training Program/ Internship with Live Project at Indore

Job Title: Trainee

Job Location: Indore
Stipend: Nil
Company Name: Digital Tower

Overview of internship:
Industrial Training/Live Projects is a fee based training. Company will charge towards the “On Project Training” cost and guidance for the students. Projects implementation will be from company’s office and candidates will work with company’s developers and get work on international projects.

Company Profile:
Digital Tower is a global IT consulting and services provider, with corporate business offices located in India and Australia. Our firm is dedicated to developing effective outsourcing partnerships with clients in order to reduce their IT costs, improve process management and reduce time-to-market for new product ideas. We provide end-to-end software solutions in a variety of industry verticals, including mining, construction, publishing, finance, real estate, insurance, retail and others.

Overview of Internship:
We are offering Industrial Training Program for MCA and BE students on international live projects. All trainees will get opportunity to interact and work with our developers. They will see their projects live on the internet.

The Industrial Training program is designed in such a way that students are engaged with industry professionals at the beginning and will continue their relationship till the end of their project. This Program will bring forth the industry expertise and domain knowledge and share a common platform with the students to update and train them on the next generation technology & concepts in the international IT industry.

By working with our team of developers, students can learn how to work in a development team and how to contribute from themselves to the project. They can determine their role in the team and establish themselves as a dominant candidate by showing their leadership quality through enriched skills.

We do not leave students with trainers or faculties. From day 1, they will be interacting with our developers who will train and guide them on live projects. All our projects are for international clients and they will get a chance to be a part of it. They will see their projects working live on the internet.

Duration of internship: 3-6 Months

Desired profile:

Education: MCA, MSc, MCS, BCA, BSc (Computer or IT background) students.

Experience: 0-1 Years

Location: Indore

To Apply:
To Enroll and for more information, please visit http://www.digitaltower.in/training.html or send an email to digitaltower@indianinternship.com

1. Shobhit

on December 19, 2011 at 6:02 pm - Reply

I am Shobhit Pokhriyal MCA 5th sem student. I am now want to join internship.I will highly obliged if you help me out for this.

09997277162

2. ankitvishnoi

on January 8, 2012 at 1:03 pm - Reply

I am ankit vishnoi MCA 6th sem student. I am now want to join internship.I will highly obliged if you help me out for this.

09824866999,09039205834
    email-ankitvishnoi.mca@gmail.com

3. Sowmya GS

on January 16, 2012 at 1:24 pm - Reply

I am Sowmya GS , MCA 6th sem student ,now I want to join Internship, I like to do live project, help me to understand how live project work will done and I want good experience in project

Oh.no: 8722718653

4. icsitchandigrah

on March 16, 2012 at 4:10 pm - Reply

Thanks for giving that type information,That is so useful to us and that is nice posting.Will be visit again on your website. ICS IT Chandigarh provides IT 6 months six weeks industrial training, Java, Php, .net, telecom training companies in Chandigarh Mohali Panchkula.

5. Shubham gupta

on March 7, 2014 at 3:52 pm - Reply

I am Shubham guptal BE 6th sem student. I am now want to join internship.I will highly obliged if you help me out for this.

6. arzoo jain

on March 14, 2014 at 1:36 pm - Reply

I am Arzoo Jain B.Tech 6th sem student. i have to do my 6 month industrial training in 7th sem. I will highly obliged if you help me out for this.

7. Ajay

on September 19, 2014 at 5:52 am - Reply

I am student of NIT bhopal, right now i m pursuing master of computer application in 5th sem, i’ve to do 6 months internship in my 6th sem.
    Thanks And Regards
    Ajay

8. shalvi

on November 18, 2014 at 8:31 am - Reply

I m MCA 5 th sem student .and I will want to internship with your company. Sir please give me a reply.

9. RINKU MEHAR

on December 6, 2014 at 12:19 pm - Reply

I am rinku mehar MCA 6th sem student. I am now want to join internship.I will highly obliged if you help me out for this.

10. dushyant

on January 14, 2015 at 5:30 am - Reply

I am MCA 6th sem student ,now I want to join Internship, I like to do live project,help me to understand how live project work will done and I want good experience in project.

11. pallavi joshi

on March 30, 2015 at 2:37 pm - Reply

i am persuing my B.E. from I.T. branch. I would like to join this internship and would like to work on live projects but i don’t have any experience.will my internship cover all its material within 45 days and whether it is a non paid internship.
    what sort of formalities and processes i have to do to join this training
    can you please tell me whether i am applicable to this internship.
    i will be thankful to you if you reply.

12. raina patidar

on August 8, 2015 at 5:54 pm - Reply

training for MCA 6th sem

13. chetan

on March 14, 2016 at 12:03 pm - Reply

I want to do internship i am doing engineering from computer science branch 3rd year

14. Piyush

on May 17, 2016 at 7:03 am - Reply

i am Piyush pursuing my engineering and will go 5th sem.
    i am sekking for intern ship.
    right now i know c c++ java and python.
    so any one intrested to keep me as intern can contact me