Internship with a premier Skill Development Company Laurus Edutech

Internship with a premier Skill Development Company Laurus Edutech

Laurus Edutech is an ISO 9001:2008 certified premier skills development group with over 30 years of experience in providing high quality vocational training to students. Currently, we operate about 60+ skill development centres with a capacity to train over 4000 candidates per year with both short term as well as long term courses. We also manage Skill Development projects from Central and State Governments across the country.

Quibus Technologies, a subsidiary of Laurus Edutech is an IT company which develops products and software for the Skill Development sector. LEAP (Laurus Edutech Application Platform), our Skill Development Management System, is implemented across 500+ centres in India.

We would like to offer internships to students for a period of one to two months in the functional areas of Marketing, Mergers and Acquisition, Software Development, Accounts and Finance, Project Management and Research. We would like to inform that the students will gain rich exposure across different functions in the Skill Development Sector.

Please send your resume to laurusedutech@indianinternship.com

1. ABHISHEK KUMAR

on December 19, 2011 at 3:10 pm - Reply

I WANT TO TAKE TRAINING IN YOUR COMPANY

2. mahesh patil

on December 24, 2011 at 1:32 pm - Reply

Respected sir,
    I, MAHESH PATIL persuing mba in finance and iam interested to do summer intrnship in your reputed company
    so please grant me as a summer internship trainee in your company.
    reply me iam waiting for your reply.
    yours faithfully
    MAHESH PATIL

3. mahesh patil

on December 24, 2011 at 1:45 pm - Reply

Respected sir,
    I, MAHESH PATIL persuing mba in finance and iam interested to do summer internship in your reputed company
    so please grant me as a summer internship trainee in your company.
    reply me iam waiting for your reply.
    yours faithfully
    MAHESH PATIL

4. Sachin

on December 27, 2011 at 9:44 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,

I, Sachin Thomas pursuing my MBA in Finance & HR is looking for an internship in your company. I would welcome an opportunity to talk with you about the position. I have attached my resume and send you a mail.

Waiting for your reply soon.

thomassachin28@gmail.com
    07708704557

Yours Faithfully,
    Sachin Thomas.

5. neha kalloli

on December 28, 2011 at 6:47 pm - Reply

i wud like to take on summer internship in tour reputed company.

6. MANUEL PINTO.B

on January 7, 2012 at 6:30 pm - Reply

sir
    yours sincerely
    manuel pinto.b

7. MANUEL PINTO.B

on January 7, 2012 at 6:30 pm - Reply

sir
    i manuel pinto is persuing mba in hr and i am interested in taking up an internship project in your company. if willing grant me internship in your company.waiting for your reply
    yours sincerely
    manuel pinto.b

8. Ruchika Gahlawat

on January 15, 2012 at 2:54 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am Ruchika Gahlawat pursuing my MBA from National Institute Of Technology (NIT) Durgapur. I will be taking finance as my subject of specialization. Also i am a b.tech graduate in C.S.E. As a part of my PG course i am required to do summer internship from May 2012 to July 2012.

I am interested in summer internship provided by your organization and would be greatly delighted to work as an intern. This internship would provide me with the ideal opportunity to assist at your organization and to expand my research skills.

Hoping for a positive response from your side.

Regards

Ruchika Gahlawat
    NIT Durgapur(2011-2013)
    Contact no. 9547417889
    Email id.- gahlawatruchi@yahoo.co.in

9. RAHUL VERMA

on March 1, 2012 at 8:49 am - Reply

Respected sir,
    i am currently pusruing BBA.i am going to complete by graduation by april this year.i have taken finance as my specialisation subject.i would like to apply for an internship in your organisation.
    contact no-8421526738.