Investment Banking Internship as Business Development Manager with Bluebox Capital Pte Ltd

We are a boutique investment bank providing a wide range of financial services to the Indian SME sector. We are continually looking for intelligent, ambitious and driven candidates to join our team.

We are looking for only the best candidates – who we plan to groom and train for a long-term permanent position with the company. Successful candidates who make it through the internship and get selected for a full time position with us will be rewarded with a management training and job rotation program with all our other group companies which will help them grow in a multidimensional fashion and gain valuable insights to different industries and job functions.

About our parent company, Bluebox, Inc.

Headquartered in New York City, Bluebox, Inc. is the holding company for the following professional services businesses: •

Bluebox Capital – Investment Banking. Capital Markets. Mergers & Acquisitions. •
Bluebox Consulting – Strategy. Turnaround. Operations. Technology. •
Bluebox IndoGlobal – Cross Border Advisory. Inbound and Outbound from India. •
Bluebox Ventures – Incubation. Angel Funding. Venture Capital. Private Equity. •
Bluebox InFocus – Green Energy. Social Enterprise. Women Entrepreneurship.
Singapore Incorp – Specializing in Singapore Incorporation

Worldwide locations: New York. Singapore. Mumbai. London. Our office in India is located in Mumbai at One Indiabulls Center in Lower Parel

Job Description:
Business Development Manager is responsible for generating new business opportunities.
should be skilled and believable as sales professional.

Supposed to implement purely new business skills for effective and better results and working for
organization to facilitate the identification and delivery of business development opportunities.

There will be stipend based on performance and range between Rs. 10,000 /- to Rs. 1 Lac

Duties and Responsibilities
 He or she has basically to work for developing the business such as new business relationships.
 He or she needs to present the organization to the latent business clients effectively.
 He or she has the duty to manage the Sales process
 He or she has to utilize all the opportunities so has to motivate possessing driving and acute care to minute details.
 He or she has to do all the required work for the deals of the clients, following organization procedure.
 He or she has to maintain the effective collaboration with the other departments including account management and technical team.

To Apply send resume to blueboxcapital@indianinternship.com with position name in the subject line

1. Sachin Thomas

on December 11, 2011 at 6:07 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,

I, Sachin Thomas pursuing MBA in Finance & HR is looking for an internship in your company. I would welcome an opportunity to talk with you about the position.

Waiting for your reply soon.

Your’s Faithfully,
    Sachin Thomas

2. Rahul Dhamija

on December 16, 2011 at 9:39 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,

I am Rahul Dhamija currently pursuing MBA – International Business in finance from AIBS (Amity international business school). I am looking for my summer internship (may – june, 2011), I would like to work with your organisation. waiting for your reply.

Your’s Faithfully,
    Rahul Dhamija

3. Yogita tiwari

on December 17, 2011 at 12:28 pm - Reply

Respected sir,

I am Yogita Tiwari currently pursuing PGDM(finance+marketing) from ISB&M(International school of business & media). I would love to join your organization as a summer intern(april 2012) and hope of working there for a longer period.Waiting for your reply.

Yours faithfully,
    Yogita Tiwari.

4. Bhakti s. joshi

on December 18, 2011 at 1:28 pm - Reply

dear sir

I, Bhakti S. Joshi, From IBSAR College MBA 2ed sem(finance specialization).
    i am interested in this opportunity. Please consider me as intern in your organization.

waiting for reply soon

yours sincerely
    Bhakti S. joshi

5. Mitalee Shetye

on December 18, 2011 at 6:28 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,

I am Mitalee prasanna shetye form SIMR college of MBA/MMS.I am in first year of mba. I would like to specialization in finance. I am looking for my summer internship (may – june, 2012), I would like to work with your organisation. waiting for your reply.

Your’s Faithfully,
    Mitalee Shetye

6. Chandan Singh

on December 18, 2011 at 9:35 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,

I am Chandan Singh currently pursuing MBA(3rd Sem) in finance from IIBS (International Institute of Business Studies).I am looking for my summer internship (may – june, 2012), I would like to work with your organisation. waiting for your reply.

Your’s Faithfully,
    Chandan Singh

7. anupama bannur

on December 20, 2011 at 9:11 am - Reply

Respected sir,

i’m Anupama Bannur, from VIT ( vellore institute of technology ), vellore. i’m about to complete my mba due march with finance and marketing as my specialization. i’m confident that i will be suitable for this internship and would be highly obliged if you reply for my mail.

Your’s faithfully

Anupama Bannur

8. Dheeraj

on December 22, 2011 at 9:47 pm - Reply

dear Sir/mam,

I am a MBA 1st year Student, opting finance as specialization, seeking for Summer internship for about 2-3 months. Interested in working with your organisation.

ThankYou.

9. mahesh patil

on December 23, 2011 at 3:27 pm - Reply

Respected sir,
    I, mahesh patil an a MBA 1st year Student, opting finance as specialization, seeking for Summer internship for about 2-3 months. Interested in working with your organisation.
    I would welcome an opportunity to talk with you about the position.
    Waiting for your reply soon.

Your’s Faithfully,
    patil mahesh.

10. mahesh patil

on December 24, 2011 at 1:42 pm - Reply

Respected sir,
    I, MAHESH PATIL persuing mba in finance and iam interested to do summer internship in your reputed company
    so please grant me as a summer internship trainee in your company.
    reply me iam waiting for your reply.
    yours faithfully
    PATIL MAHESH

11. mahesh patil

on December 24, 2011 at 1:47 pm - Reply

Respected sir,
    so please grant me as a summer internship trainee in your company.
    reply me iam waiting for your reply.
    yours faithfully
    MAHESH PATIL
    address:- ANDHERI (WEST), MUMBAI.

12. neha kalloli

on December 28, 2011 at 6:57 pm - Reply

i am neha kalloli.. i am currently pursuing my mba from ibs mumbai..i would like to apply for an internship training in your reputed organisation..
    awaiting for your reply..
    thanking you,
    yours sincerely,
    Neha kalloli

13. gafa

on December 28, 2011 at 8:49 pm - Reply

hi i want to do summer with your organistion

14. Nikunj Ranpara

on December 30, 2011 at 3:53 pm - Reply

Respected sir,

i am Nikunj Ranpara currently pursuing MBA in Finance and marketing. I am looking for summer internship( January 2012). i would like to work with your organization. waiting for your reply.

15. sarang chaudhari

on January 2, 2012 at 11:50 am - Reply

Respected sir,
    i am sarang chaudhari persuing my MBA from nevil wadia pune currently i am first year student and looking forward for a carrier in finance. somewhere in the march 2012 we will be having summer internship projectcan i please have the opportunity to get trainning under your esteemed firm
    thanking and regards
    sarangchaudhari

16. Rohit Kashid

on January 2, 2012 at 6:13 pm - Reply

Hi Sir,

I am currently pursuing my MBA 1st year in Financial Markets from BSE institute Ltd.
    I would like to apply for my internship[ for 2012.

I have done B.Sc. (Mathematics) from Mumbai University and have 2.5 years of experience in Market Research.

Please do reply me on rohit_kashid@yahoo.com

Thanks,
    Rohit Kashid

17. Aditya Shenoy

on January 2, 2012 at 6:53 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,
    I am Pursuing MBA in Manipal Institute of Management in Finance, currently in 2nd semester and i would like to do my internship in your organization.

Your’s Faithfully,
    Aditya. Shenoy.

18. Lakshay Katyal

on January 4, 2012 at 11:09 am - Reply

Respected Sir,

I am a student of PGDM (Business Management) in 1st year in Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneshwar and am interested in finance as specialization. We have our summer internship period during April-May 2012 for the period of 2 months. I had a chance to look at our post on http://www.indianinternship.com and an really interested to do my summers under your guidance in Financial Markets or/and Investment banking.

Awaiting for your reply.

Thanking You

Regards,

Lakshay Katyal
    PGDM-1 (BM)
    Xavier Institute of Management

19. sourav kumar shrivastava

on January 5, 2012 at 11:09 pm - Reply

Respected sir,

i am sourav shrivastava pursuing PGDM, in 1st year sagar global business school hyderabad and i am intrested in green business management and markiting as a specialization. we have our summer internship period during april-may 2012 for the period of 2 months . i am really interested in summer internship under your guidence in green energy and marketing.
    Awaiting for your reply
    thanking you sir.
    your faithfully
    sourav shrivastava pgdm( sourav.shrivastava89710@gmail.com)
    07416701606

20. Rakesh Prasad

on January 8, 2012 at 11:11 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,

I am Pursuing MBA (Finance) from IFIM Bangalore,currently in Final semester and i would like to do my internship in your organization.

Your’s Faithfully,
    Rakesh Prasad
    7676807700

21. Preethika.T

on January 9, 2012 at 5:17 pm - Reply

Dear sir/ madam,

I am T.Preethika pursuing my 1st year PGDBM in MOUNT CARMEL INSTITUTE of MANAGEMENT Bangalore. As I am a student wishing to pursue my specialization in the field of finance,and on the look out for an internship in the same field,
    I would be greatly delighted to join your concern as an inter for the period if April-May 2012,
    and henceforth continue my service as a part of the organization after the completion of the course. I would definitely work hard to the best of my abilities and would be a valuable intern for the organization.

Kindly do consider me as a potential candidate for the internship.

Thanking you,
    yours sincerely,
    T.Preethika

22. swapnil

on January 11, 2012 at 7:12 pm - Reply

Respected sir,

I am swapnil jade pursuing MMS (MBA) SEM 2 from v. n.bedekar college,Thane .
    I opting finance as specialization, seeking for Summer internship for about 2-3 months.And i Interested in working with your organisation. If u will give me opportunity to work in ur organisation i hope of working there for a longer period.

Waiting for your reply soon.

Yours faithfully,

swapnil jade

23. swapnil

on January 11, 2012 at 7:13 pm - Reply

Respected sir,

I am swapnil jade pursuing MMS (MBA) SEM 2 from v. n.bedekar college,Thane .

Waiting for your reply soon.

Yours faithfully,

swapnil jade

24. swapnil

on January 11, 2012 at 7:13 pm - Reply

Respected sir,

I am swapnil jade pursuing MMS (MBA) SEM 2 from v. n.bedekar college,Thane .

Waiting for your reply soon.

Yours faithfully,

swapnil jade

25. swapnil

on January 11, 2012 at 7:20 pm - Reply

Respected sir,

I am swapnil jade pursuing MMS (MBA) SEM 2 from v. n.bedekar college,Thane .
    I would like to do as specialization in finance and i would like to join your company for summer internship project. If u will give me opportunity to work i hope to work longer time.

Waiting for your reply soon.

Yours faithfully,

swapnil jade

26. Arthy.N

on January 14, 2012 at 2:37 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,
    This is Arthy Natarjan pursuing MBA(1st year) at Christ university. I have taken finance as my specialisation. I would like to apply for SIP in your company. Please consider my application. Waiting for your reply.

Yours sincerely
    Arthy.N

27. Ruchika Gahlawat

on January 15, 2012 at 2:56 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am Ruchika Gahlawat pursuing my MBA from National Institute Of Technology (NIT) Durgapur. I will be taking finance as my subject of specialization. Also i am a b.tech graduate in C.S.E. As a part of my PG course i am required to do summer internship from May 2012 to July 2012.

I am interested in summer internship provided by your organization and would be greatly delighted to work as an intern. This internship would provide me with the ideal opportunity to assist at your organization and to expand my research skills.

Hoping for a positive response from your side.

Regards

Ruchika Gahlawat
    NIT Durgapur(2011-2013)
    Contact no. 9547417889
    Email id.- gahlawatruchi@yahoo.co.in

28. Sumit shinde

on January 16, 2012 at 7:24 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am Sumit shinde pursuing my MBA from P.E.S Modern college of engineering, Pune . I will be taking finance as my subject of specialization. Also i am a B.C.A graduate in CIMDR . I am required to do summer internship from May 2012 to July 2012.

Hoping for a positive response from your side.

Regards

Sumit Shinde
    9404285070
    sumitshinde3747@gmail.com

29. Lakshay Katyal

on January 18, 2012 at 1:34 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,
    I am a student of PGDM (Business Management) in 1st year in Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneshwar and am interested in finance as specialization. We have our summer internship period during April-May 2012 for the period of 2 months and am really interested to do my summers under your guidance in Financial Markets or/and Investment banking.

Awaiting for your reply.

Thanking You
    Regards,
    Lakshay Katyal
    PGDM-1 (BM)
    Xavier Institute of Management

30. kangkana

on January 23, 2012 at 1:10 am - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam
    I am a student of PGDM 1st yr.I am interested in finance as my specialization.We have our summer internship period during May-June for the period of 2 months.I am interested to do my internship under your guidance in any of your finance sector.

Awaitng for your reply.

Yours faithfully
    Kangkana Hazarika
    9953222648

31. Mitisha Gaur

on January 23, 2012 at 7:33 pm - Reply

I am Mitisha Gaur pursuing PGPM from Icfai Business School, gurgaon.
    I am specializing in finance and marketing. I want to have the opportunity to work as a summer intern in your company from april-june 2012. I will do my duties and responsibilities as assigned.
    waiting for reply

yours faithfully
    mitisha gaur

• Gurpal Singh

on January 25, 2012 at 11:14 am - Reply

Respected sir,
      i m a graduated from xavier labour research insitute (XLRI JAMSHEDPUR),my interest is in finance and banking as my specialization and i m looking for internship for the time duration of six months and above under financial sectors.

kindly let me know if you have any openings.

Your’s faithfully
      Gurpal Singh
      +91 8292688061

32. Priyanka Machave

on January 29, 2012 at 1:14 pm - Reply

Dear Sir,

I am Priyanka Machave, currently pursuing MBA at Pune from JSPM’s Rajarshi Sahu College of Engineering studying in Second Semester.

It would be my privilege to join your esteemed organization as a summer intern ( April/May 2012) and look forward to an opportunity for a value addition to my knowledge as well as for your organisation.

It may not be out of place to mention here that I am a hard working person. My resume is being mailed separately for your kind perusal.

Awaiting to hear from you.

Thanks and Regards

Priyanka Machave

33. Warren Dias

on February 22, 2012 at 11:26 am - Reply

Respected Sir, I am doing MBA from St John Institute of management and research and i am looking for summer internship for 2 months in Mumbai. I am opting for Finance as my specialization.If u find i am eligible to work in your company please reply. My mobile no is 8698965249

34. karan sood

on February 24, 2012 at 11:02 am - Reply

Respected sir,
    I am a first year TYBA student from ST XAVIERS college Mumbai being STATE RANKER IN THE CLASS XTH ICSE BOARD EXAMS getting 96.3% marks and 93% in class 12.
    looking forward to work in an internship in your prestigious organization. I would be glad to know if there are any openings for the April may 2012 period.
    Waiting your reply at the earliest possible.
    Thanking You
    Yours sincerely,
    karan sood
    +919003015893

35. sanchit

on March 7, 2012 at 4:05 pm - Reply

Respected sir,
    I, Sanchit Kalra a PGDM 1st year Student, opting finance as specialization, seeking for Summer internship for about 2-3 months. Interested in working with your organisation.
    I would welcome an opportunity to talk with you about the position.
    Waiting for your reply soon.

Your’s Faithfully,
    Sanchit Kalra

36. Haris jawed ibrahimi

on March 19, 2012 at 6:31 pm - Reply

Respected Sir,
    This is haris jawed ibrahimi pursuing MBA(1st year) at D.Y. PATIL university. I will take finance as my specialisation. I would like to apply for SIP in your company. Please consider my application. Waiting for your reply.

Yours sincerely
    haris

37. Arjun Poudel

on March 29, 2012 at 2:44 pm - Reply

Respected Sir/Madam
    I am Arjun Poudel currently studying MBA in Andhra University opting for finance specialization in third semester .I want to do summer internship program in your reputed organization . It is the partial fulfillment of my MBA degree . I already chosen the topic based on my academic qualifications and my field of interest in finance . So I would like to hear good response from you .

38. Poonam Jewrani

on March 30, 2012 at 5:24 pm - Reply

Hi,
    I am currently pursuing MBA from MITs School of Management,Pune University.
    My specialisation is in finance and I am looking for a summer internship in the same profile.
    Kindly let me know if there are any openings.

39. Nishith Bajaria

on April 4, 2012 at 7:58 pm - Reply

Hi,
    I am currently pursuing MBA from MIT pune University.
    Kindly let me know if there are any openings.

40. Syed Altaf Hussain

on April 18, 2012 at 10:24 pm - Reply

Greetings,
    Respected sire,
    I am Altaf pursuing my PGDM in Finance from VVSB (formerly VVISM) & got A grade in whole academic life. Now I am looking for an internship in the same field.
    I want to apply for internship in your company.So kindly consider my request and hoping to hear from you very soon.

Thank you.