Business Development Internship at Pratiyogi.com
Job Title: Business Development at Pratiyogi.com
Job Location: Work from Campus
Stipend: Paid based on performance.
Company Name: www.pratiyogi.com
Overview of internship: Content development, blogging, articles about current education scene in india, educational trends, education news, entrance exams results, preparation tips.
Pratiyogi (www.pratiyogi.com) is an internet-based company, which builds educational products and provides educational services to students and institutes. Our platform’s basic objective is to help students to take informed decision about their career and to help and guide them in preparation for competitive examinations. We also look forward to provide all sorts of information about admission, different colleges, various career avenues, and entrance exams to students, thereby assisting them in making the right choice in selecting a career and institute option. Meanwhile, working in a fast growing company alongside a hardworking and devoted group, Pratiyogi will give you the opportunity to add value to your career and to create new connections for the future.
Details of internship:
1. This opportunity calls for candidates looking to take up Internship in web based firm based in central India.
2. We are looking for self-driven and enthusiastic individuals as Pratiyogi.com Sales pioneers.
3. The primary role will involve, promoting pratiyogi.com educational production in your city (Schools/Colleges/Universities).
4. Generating the awareness about learning platform available on pratiyogi.com and how it drives the student engagement, learning, academic activities in an institution.
5. Information management about local school/colleges/institutes in your city, courses and faculties in those, generating sales leads and setting product demos and presentation with the institute’s authorities.
6. Learn to use Internet/Social Media/Email marketing strategies
7. You will receive training on our products, and collaboration tools that we use for managing our portfolio (e.g Basecamp, BackpackIt, HighRise, Campfire)
8. On the way, you are going to learn a ton of stuff, earn some money and be part of building a great brand.
1. Candidates must have strong social and interpersonal skills and communication skills, should use Internet effectively for research and analysis and navigate through the basic software
2. Strong presentation skills, sales pitch, lead generation, pre sales and post sales.
3. Ability to prepare short presentations, sales pitches, thought provoking content to sell the products. Help devise local marketing plan/strategies, and copyright marketing localized content.
4. Desire to learn
Management degree, preferably in sales/marketing.
Any prior experience in similar domain is welcome, but not necessary.
Duration of internship:
Initially 6 months, we’ll provide a certificate of experience on successful completion, and might even consider a permanent engagement.
Any other information
How to apply: send your cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Company website: www.pratiyogi.com