Architectural Intern / Trainee required for Architectural Design Studio at Pune

Job Title : Architectural Intern / Trainee

Job Location : Pune
Stipend : Rs. 4000/-
Company Name: Architectural Design Studio
Desired profile:
Education : pursuing B.Arch. degree from any college in India
Experience : min. third year and above
Duration of internship : 4 to 6 months

Company Profile: After working for more than four years in Bangalore Ar. Suman Saha shifted to Pune and worked on some large scale commercial projects for a renowned developer . He started his own firm ADS-Architectural Design Studio in 2009. Supported by his architect wife who herself has worked on a variety of architectural & interior projects including Hyatt Regency & Le Meridian Pune, ADS is committed to provide quality services to its clients.
Architecture is a multifaceted profession. So we surround ourself with people who know more than we do in some specialist areas. That way our clients are guaranteed the best skills and thus the best result.

After seeing the excellent performance of interns for the last few months in our office, Architectural Design Studio, Pune. is pleased to inform everyone that we are now taking Interns / trainees as part of our design & execution team. Students who are willing to work under experienced architects can get in touch with us through mail with their details.

To Apply: Interested candidates can send their resume to apply at architecturaldesignstudio@indianinternship.com

36 Responses to “Architectural Intern / Trainee required for Architectural Design Studio at Pune”

1. deepak jha says:

I am a student of 3rd year B.Arch At School Of Planning And Architecture, Bhopal. I am Looking for internship programs in architecture and real estate development.

2. prateek srivastava says:

Hello Sir,
    I am a student of 3rd year B.Arch At I.T.M.School Of Architecture & Town Planning, Lucknow. I am Looking for internship programs in architecture and real estate development

3. Rupesh Malu says:

I am a 3rd year student looking for intern

4. Yashika Tijoriwala says:

Sir,
    I am looking for internship, I have finished my final year thesis, and I’m seeking for 4 months minimum. If you send me your email address I can send u my resume and my portfolio.

All I ask is that stipend to be increased to 5000 since I have already completed my final year. I live in Mumbai.

I can begin as soon as possible even from last week of June,2013.

Also if you could give me your website, I would like to view your work.

Regards
    Arch. Yashika Tijoriwala.

5. Renuka Sarode says:

I am studying in 4th year architecture from Jawaharlal Nehru Engineering College, Maharashtra. We are supposed to be do internship from the next year i.e. january 15th, 2014. Hence I am looking for the best architects in pune. It needs to be a 1 year professional practice.

6. Abhishek B says:

Hello Sir,
    I am final year student, BLDEA’S CET Bijapur
    looking for intern, as u mentioned i have sent u my portfolio,
    please have a look.. Thanku

7. sanjana vanve says:

i m doing thesis dis year. after that searching for internship in pune

8. Anagha Deshpande says:

Hello Sir/Madam
    I have done diploma in interior designing from INIFD,Deccan , Pune. I m looking for internship in Pune only.Kindly Revert if u find it could be done.
    Thanks

9. anubha says:

Hello Sir/Madam
    I am in 3rd year from school of architecture,Hindustan university,chennaiseeking for a internship to get an experience and to learn.kindly reply back if i have a chance.Thanks

10. aparajita palai says:

sir…I am completed b arch from pmca orissa .sir pls I need to pulish my work…I just going to work so I can join ur firm with only 3000….pls give me a chance.thank u

11. shad khan says:

Such less stipend

12. DEEPA.T says:

Looking forward for an opportunity to do internship in your company

13. Sir, I am 3rd year B.Arch, at BVDU, PUNE, seeking internship at my 4th year middle,i.e. at 2016 December, Please consider my appeal. Debsnik Ghosh

14. Ayushi Dang says:

Sir, I want to do internship in your firm. I have completed my 4th year from Amity University, Jaipur and now willing to do mandatory internship of 200 Days in your firm. Sir, please consider me. Thank you.

15. chandrakant auti says:

dear sir ,i am fifth yr passed out architecture student & i cureently searching for the job junior architect post in mumbai.if their vacancies or not plz infrom me.i hope positive responce.

16. pavani says:

am 4th yr student of MGR University in chennai…am planning to do my intenship in pune will u pls let me knw details …ill do my best…i ll wait for ur reply

17. rose james says:

respected sir,
    At present im doing my s6 at college of architecture in trivandrum , kerala .
    we have internship during the 7th semester (june 2016)
    i would like to join tour firm for internship for a brief time of 6 months
    if there are any vacancies kindly contact me

18. kajal singh says:

Sir,
    I am looking for internship, I have finished my fourth year , and I’m seeking for 4 months minimum. If you send me your email address I can send u my resume and my portfolio.
    I live in Mumbai. please reply me as soon as possible… ill do my best..
    Thankyou so much..

19. Abhisek Bordoloi says:

I a student of B.Arch 9th semester pursuing my architectural education at Royal School Of Architecture, Guwahati, India interested in developing a architectural internship with ‘Architectural Design Studio’ during the winter semester 2016 January 15 through June 15.I have enclosed my resume and B.Arch portfolio in the email you provided.

Looking for a positive reply

20. Anuahri Hingankar says:

Hello Sir/Mam
    I m 3rd yr student of BKPS college,Pune. Looking forward for an opportunity to do an internship in your firm….Please consider my appeal.
    Thank you so much…..

21. chandru.A says:

I m 3rd YR student of crescent school of architecture,Chennai.l m interested to join in your firm and I like to work for 12 months in your firm.i will mail you my portfolio and resume soonly.

22. nanthinigunabalan says:

i am a student pursuing architecture in ranganthan architecture college,coimbatore. i am doing my 6th semester and and am interestd to work in architectural design studio as a trainee for 6 months maximum. I have sent my resume to your mail and waiting for a positive reply.

23. VinithaRavichandran says:

Hi Sir/Mam
    I am III rd Architecture student In svs school of architecture coimbatore. I like to apply internship in architectural design studio as trainee for 6 months. I have sent my Portfolio and Resume to your mail. Waiting for favourable response.

24. saumya k m says:

sir/ma’am
    I am in fourth year architecture, student of SE and CM’S College of architecture,jalgaon,maharashtra.
    I am looking for internship in architecture from june
    please let me know if there’s a vacancy so that I can send you my resume and portfolio
    thanking you.

25. Aayushi jain says:

Hello sir/mam

I am student of 3rd at anand college of architecture, agra. I am interested to work in a architectural studio as a trainee for 6 months. please will you send me your email address so that I can send my resume and portfolio.
    I can begin it from the last week of June.

Thanks & Regards

26. shramatha says:

sir,
    am a third year completed architecture student studying in rajalakshmi school of architecture Chennai. I would like to work as an intern for 6 months.kindly let me know if there is availability ,so that I could send you my portfolio and resume.

27. d.micheal says:

Hello sir/mam
    I am student of 3rd at chearan school of architecture, karur ,tamilnadu. I am interested to work in a architectural studio as a trainee for 6 months. please will you send me your email address so that I can send my resume and portfolio.

28. anannya sarkar says:

hello sir/madam,
    I am a 4th year student studying B.arch in acharya’s NRV school of architecture, Bengaluru, karnataka.
    I would like to join your firm for internship for a brief time of 6 months
    if there is any vacancy kindly contact me.
    thank you.

29. Akash Mulchandani says:

Hello sir I am Akash Mulchandani From Raipur And recently completed. 3 yr. Degree course in Interior Design

30. rishika gupta says:

Hello sir/mam
    I am student of 4th year at amity school of architecture and planning, noida. I am interested to work in a architectural studio as a trainee for 4 months. please will you send me your email address so that I can send my resume and portfolio.
    I can begin it from january itself.

thank you.

31. meenakshi singh says:

respected sir/mam,
    i am a student of b.arch 4 year at integral university, lucknow.i am seeking for an internship from january 2,2017. it would be very kind if you send me your mail id so that i can send my resume and portfolio.
    thanking you.

32. Onkar K.Upase says:

I am studying in 4th year architecture from Jawaharlal Nehru Engineering College, Maharashtra. We are supposed to be do internship from the next year i.e. january 15th, 2017. Hence I am looking for the best architects in Pune. It needs to be a 1 year professional practice.
    It would be very kind if you send me your mail id so that i can send my resume and portfolio.
    thanking you.

33. aakanksha rathi says:

I am a fourth year architecture student from jawaharlal nehru engineering college,aurangabad maharashtra. we are suppose to start our internship from next year i.e january 5, 2017. looking forward for an opportunity to do internship in your firm. i have sent my resume and portfolio on d email address you have provided

awaiting for your response!

34. Aman Kashyap says:

Sir/maam,
    Do you still have vacancy for interns to hire?

35. Monica says:

Do u still have vacancies for inturns/trainees ?

36. Nayonika says:

Hello !
    I’m a 3rd year student of architecture from BNCA, Pune.
    I’m seeking to gain practical knowledge of architecture.
    I’m enthusiastic about working.
    Hope to hear from you.