Android/ Java/ Dot Net Internship for all IT streams – 2011-2012 with Informacious Systems at Pune

Company Profile:
Informacious has earned a reputation of being in forefront on Technology and is ranked amongst the top technologies provider in Pune. Your technology career may have just begun or you may be an experienced software professional, Informacious offers you diverse opportunities to enhance your technical skills and keeps you out from getting obsolete in the ever changing IT industry.
We recruit the best talent from our training pool into our development wing and impart additional focused training in the following areas – software development life cycle, design methodology (UML), quality processes, testing methodology etc.Informacious is involved in Software Development including desktop Web and mobile domain. Informacious has a unique product range in IT. At Informacious we are free to move in all six dimension to come and explore with their unique talent. At our office in Pune, We are facilitated to provide live project training on Windows mobile, Symbian, Android, Blackberry, iPhone, C++, Core JAVA, JavaEE, JavaME, Dot net, PHP, Auotomation, QTP,WinRunner,Rational Functional Tester (IBM tool), Selenium and other technologies. Informacious has povision to offer certificate after successfull completion of training.Log on to www.informacious.com for more details.
Job Title – On Job Live Projects Training Internship for all IT streams like MCA,mcs,BE & MBA.
Job Location – Kothrud/KarveNagar
Job title – Android developer,Java developer,.Net developer
Overview of internship:
At INFORMACIOUS SYSTEMS we believe that the Internship process is one of the many stepping stones towards Building a Career with the Organization. It’s an Opportunity for the Intern to understand the Organization and its way of working. On the other hand, the Organization gets to evaluate the Intern’s Performance and Fit within the Company.
Functions and Campuses Visited: INFORMACIOUS SYSTEMS over the years, has Recruited Interns for Sales and Marketing as well as HR Functions. We take Interns from a Few Premier Institutes
Duration: The Summer Interns Internship for duration of 12 weeks (3 months)
Timelines: The pre-placement Talks/Presentations are held. Senior Business and HR Managers Visit the Campuses and help Students understand the Opportunities that INFORMACIOUS SYSTEMS offers
Selection Process: After the pre-placement Talk, the Interested Students are asked to apply by submitting their cvs. Based on the overall personality of the students, a shortlist is announced.

Experience – 0 year
Education – Computer Science(MCA)/any IT stream.
Company name – Informacious Syatems Pune.
To Apply: Send resume to mail id – informacious@indianinternship.com
Start Date: Project need to start in 1st January 2012
Timings: Daily working hour 3-4 hours , Monday to Friday
Duration of internship – 3-5 months

1. vibhavari mandal

on December 7, 2011 at 9:35 pm - Reply

i have my vacations during may ,june ,july.can i apply for internship.i study in rv college of engineering bangalore.

2. rima sawant

on December 17, 2011 at 7:15 pm - Reply

respected sir,

i am studying in mca . and i want internship for project in pune… please contact me if any information available

• sushma pamnani

on December 21, 2011 at 3:31 pm - Reply

Sir , I have appeared for Mca 5th semester exam from fergusson college pune, now searching for 6th semesters internship,

please consider my CV and give me a chance to work on live project in your company….

• santosh

on December 19, 2011 at 10:37 pm - Reply

Thank you for showing keen interest in Informacious Sytems Pune Company. To be eligible for Internship you have to Clear written test and Interview.

Contact Person :- Santosh Kaijkar

Test and Interview schedule:

Date: 24th December ,2011

Time: 11.00AM

Venue:

INFORMACIOUS SYSTEMS.
      Flat no. #05 | 3rd Floor | Saloni Apartment |
      Near Ideal Colony Signal | Next to Neeta Volvo Office |
      Poud Road | Kothrud | Pune 38 | India

3. Rajendra Munde

on December 19, 2011 at 12:33 pm - Reply

4. Amit Jaiswal

on December 21, 2011 at 9:20 am - Reply

Hello sir,
    I did my B.E. in I.T. , and now I am doing my MBA 1st year.
    I would like to go for MBA (IT) , if do you have any internship for the same then, please do reply on this.. I will get back to you.

Thanks and Regards,
    Amit Jaiswal.

5. Prashank gupta

on December 22, 2011 at 11:50 am - Reply

Respected Sir,
    I have my vacations during may-july. Can i apply for any internship. I will be lucky if get the chace to serve your organization.

Prashank Gupta from ABV-Indian Institute of Information Tectnology and Management, Gwalior.

6. Amol Jadhav

on December 23, 2011 at 3:13 pm - Reply

Sir, I have appeared for MCA fifth sem and looking for internship for last sem. Please give me a chance to work on live project in your company

• swapnil

on December 30, 2011 at 1:55 pm - Reply

im student in mca 6 sem give me a chance of intership

• swapnil

on December 30, 2011 at 1:55 pm - Reply

im student in mca 6 sem give me a chance of intership

• pravin

on December 30, 2011 at 1:57 pm - Reply

im pravin bhoyar in mca 6 sem give me a chance of intership

7. Ananda Tapare

on December 26, 2011 at 3:51 pm - Reply

8. priya barge

on December 30, 2011 at 10:49 pm - Reply

iam want to do intership in java .iam mca-3 yr student .so is there any requirements in our company for intership?if its den plz mail me

• santy

on January 7, 2012 at 6:00 pm - Reply

we are providing the Paid internship with fees 10,000/- and it will start from 10 jan 2012
      mail me cv santosh_u@informacious.com

9. kalyani

on January 1, 2012 at 9:05 pm - Reply

hi..
    shal i apply for this internship now?if so,then what are things have to do?

• santy

on January 7, 2012 at 5:58 pm - Reply

mail me your cv on santosh_u@informacious.com

10. Sonali

on January 6, 2012 at 3:32 pm - Reply

Respected sir,
    m student of mca last yr frm MIITR clg,nigdi..nw i hv industrial proj so needs a live proj on asp.net in ur company if u hav any plz mail me.
    thank u…!

11. Vaishali v Pathe

on January 6, 2012 at 10:09 pm - Reply

Respected sirmam,
    I am student of MCA last year from Molana Azad Collage Aurangabad.now i have need to industrial project so give live project on dot net in your company if you have any, please giveme tranning + project.
    reply me
    Thank you…!

• santy

on January 7, 2012 at 5:58 pm - Reply

Could you please mail me your cv on santosh_u@informacious.com

12. Pritam

on January 7, 2012 at 9:49 am - Reply

Respected Sir/ Madam,

Good Morning.

This is with reference to your information and history of informacious Systems.

I am student of MCA last year from SINHGAD institute.

I am interested in project internship and I want to apply for the same.

Awaiting reply from your side.

13. Dharmendra Jaiswal

on January 9, 2012 at 5:18 pm - Reply

Hello Sir,

I have completed MBA – IT from Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research.

Kindly accept my Resume for the above Internship profile

Thanks,
    Dharmendra J

• pooja

on January 27, 2012 at 2:49 am - Reply

i hav 2 do summer internship b4 5th sem frm pune …
      n i m very confused..
      can u plz guide me whr 2 apply?

14. Ankit kumar

on March 3, 2012 at 12:58 am - Reply

i hav 2 do summer internship b4 5th sem
    n i m very confused..
    can u plz guide me whr 2 apply?

15. Ketaki

on March 16, 2012 at 7:28 pm - Reply

Hi. i am doing MBA in HR.looking for the summer internship project for 2 months(May-july)