Android Developer – Supply Chain Application Internship with Drishtee at Noida

Android Developer – Supply Chain Application Internship with Drishtee at Noida

Job Title :Android Developer – Supply Chain Application

Job Location :Noida

Stipend :Yes

Company Name :Drishtee

Details of internship :To develop a point of sale application for Drishtee Supply Chain Management on Android platform.

Desired profile:

Education :BCA/B.Tech/MCA

Experience : Prior experience of developed for Android will be preferred

Skills & Interests :
Mandatory – Java, Android
Optional – Web Services, XML, Google Maps, SQL, ASP.NET

Duration of internship :3-6 months

How to apply:

Company website:

Value proposition :
Exposure to rural development and social organization along with hands on experience of working on development of a Supply Chain Management Software on Android Platform

Training Certificate upon successful completion of his term
Intern can also be absorbed for permanent position.

6 Responses to “Android Developer – Supply Chain Application Internship with Drishtee at Noida”

1. RAMESH M.M says:

i am intersted do internship in ur company please give me chance to do inernship in ur company

2. manish says:

i am a btech final year student looking for intership training programm.

3. manish says:

i am looking for internship training programm.

4. Ajay says:

Sir , I am a student of NIT KKR and I am interested to do internship in your company. I will be highly tankful to you if you allow me Internship.

5. Mohit Yadav says:

I’m Mohit Yadav, 3rd Year student of BITS Pilani KK Birla Goa Campus. I’ve been working in the field of Web Designing and Development for the past 2 years. Apart from Websites, I’ve also developed Mobile and Desktop Applications. Recently I’ve been actively participating in various hackathons and other coding events. I’ve experience working with : AJAX, Jquery, HTML 5, CSS, C, C++, ADNROID SDK, Facebook SDK, PhP, MySQL and Various Google API like embedding Google maps etc in application/websites.
    Kindly consider me to do internship in your Company

6. vaseem says:

i am interested do internship in your company please give me chance to do internship in your company..