Android Developer – Supply Chain Application Internship with Drishtee at Noida

Android Developer – Supply Chain Application Internship with Drishtee at Noida

Job Title :Android Developer – Supply Chain Application

Job Location :Noida

Stipend :Yes

Company Name :Drishtee

Details of internship :To develop a point of sale application for Drishtee Supply Chain Management on Android platform.

Desired profile:

Education :BCA/B.Tech/MCA

Experience : Prior experience of developed for Android will be preferred

Skills & Interests :
Mandatory – Java, Android
Optional – Web Services, XML, Google Maps, SQL, ASP.NET

Duration of internship :3-6 months

How to apply: drishtee@indianinternship.com.

Company website: www.drishtee.in

Value proposition :
Exposure to rural development and social organization along with hands on experience of working on development of a Supply Chain Management Software on Android Platform

Training Certificate upon successful completion of his term
Intern can also be absorbed for permanent position.

1. RAMESH M.M

on December 26, 2011 at 8:16 pm - Reply

Sir/Medum
    i am intersted do internship in ur company please give me chance to do inernship in ur company

2. manish

on December 30, 2011 at 10:19 pm - Reply

i am a btech final year student looking for intership training programm.

3. manish

on December 30, 2011 at 10:22 pm - Reply

i am looking for internship training programm.

4. Ajay

on January 11, 2012 at 12:29 am - Reply

Sir , I am a student of NIT KKR and I am interested to do internship in your company. I will be highly tankful to you if you allow me Internship.

5. Mohit Yadav

on March 3, 2012 at 5:11 pm - Reply

I’m Mohit Yadav, 3rd Year student of BITS Pilani KK Birla Goa Campus. I’ve been working in the field of Web Designing and Development for the past 2 years. Apart from Websites, I’ve also developed Mobile and Desktop Applications. Recently I’ve been actively participating in various hackathons and other coding events. I’ve experience working with : AJAX, Jquery, HTML 5, CSS, C, C++, ADNROID SDK, Facebook SDK, PhP, MySQL and Various Google API like embedding Google maps etc in application/websites.
    Kindly consider me to do internship in your Company

6. vaseem

on April 27, 2012 at 3:02 pm - Reply

Sir,

i am interested do internship in your company please give me chance to do internship in your company..