Work from Home Internships at Reform Fraternity ( www.reffra.com )
Eligibility for Applying:
• High School student or a University student with high proficiency in English Language.
• One Month Program ( This includes an internship certificate )
• Two Months Program (This includes internship certificate along with an additional recommendation letter )
• Bloggers ( On topics like current affairs, politics, business, sports, health care issues, environment, philanthropy, social media, education, self improvement, entertainment etc )
• Forum Moderators and contributors ( Creating threads on topics like current affairs, politics, business, sports, health care issues, environment, philanthropy, social media, education, self improvement etc )
• Group Creators and Managers on the website.
• Facebook and Twitter Marketers.
• Video Channel creators and managers on the website.
• Website “Opinion Polls” creators and broadcasters.
• Combined Internship programs in the above mentioned categories are also offered.
How To Apply:
• In Order to apply , please send your CV’s at email@example.com. Your mail should also include the category or group of categories in which you will like to contribute in.
• We will reply the applicants within a week of submission of CV’s via email and describe the details of the tasks assigned to the selected applicants within the mail.
Please Note: Resumes/emails with spelling, grammar or other English language errors will NOT be considered. We expect a professional level of correspondence at all times.
At the end of the day, you will be able to add these bullet points to your resume:
• Assisted with the development of a comprehensive resource site for public.
• Researched and wrote articles and marketed various website tools on social media.
• Provided strategic advice and recommendations on web site strategy and content development…