Company Name: Woodoo Digital Media

Desired profile: Focused Students with High Analytic capabilities

Education : B.E/B.Tech, MBA-Tech, MCA

Experience: Freshers can Apply

Duration of internship: 2 – 6 months.

Job Location: Lokhandwala, Andheri West

Woodoo Digital media is a repute web development company based in Lokhandwala, andheri west. We are offering 15 internship seats for the fall winter term. Any candidate applying should have a working knowledge in html/css & theoretical sense of php + ajax would be an advantage. The selection procedure would be a P.I. + Technical interview. Candidate should possess qualities like ability to learn, good communicator & good in English grammar. Incentives would be based upon the skills of each Individual.

To Apply: Interested candidates should mail their CV’s to

10 Responses to “Technical Internship for B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA-Tech/ MCA with Woodoo Digital Media at Lokhandwala, Andheri West”

1. Varsha Meena says:

i will be available only for two months of may and june for the will be nice if i can get my internship in Delhi as i reside in delhi.I would like to add that i am doing my from IIT ROORKEE from electrical engg. So kindly take my specifications into consideration while alloting me the work.

2. abhay shukla says:

i want to join ur company for the learning a service and do work fro creat a new world

3. Pathak Asitosh says:

I am doing from information technology.I would like to do internship in ur company and give u my best.but i will be available only for 2 months in month of may and june.

4. Pranjali Pradhan. says:

I am doin MCA from NMITD College,Dadar.I would like to do internship in your company and will try to give you my best.I will be available for six months from January to June.

5. RAJAJI says:

i would like to do internship in your company.but i have 2-3 months (feb-aprl) only,now i am doing
    MBA in IIPM bangalore…

6. Rahul Parmar says:

Respected Sir,
    I am Rahul Parmar, Completing Bachelor in Electronics and telecommunication from Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology Andheri(W) .
    I will be available at any time in vacation of my college and want an intership for advance knowledge, to deal with electronics and telecommunication.
    So pls consider my consolidation and alloting me for internship.

7. Hemant says:

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am Hemant Singh, pursuing final year MCA from MumbaiUniversity.
    If there is any suitable opportunity with your organization for internship or any traininging , I would like to apply.
    .thanking you!!

8. Darshana says:

Hi This is Darshana Pursuing MCA final year and i am DOT NET certified looking for Internship

9. Rohit says:

Is your company provide stipend to intern please told me its very important question for me.

Thank you.

10. Amod Gaikwad says:

Hi, Im currently pursuing last year MCA. Looking for last semester internship in HTML, CSS. Completed certification for HTML5, CSS3 and PHP.