Sustainability Research Analyst Intern required for Solaron Sustainability Services
Environmental Social Governance (ESG) Analysts
Solaron Sustainability Services is a Sustainability Research Organization, headquartered in Bangalore.
We specialize in Emerging Market Research and have a team of 65 people spread across 15 emerging market locations.
We are currently looking for Environmental Social Governance (ESG) Analysts to join our team in Bangalore on a full time basis.
To know more about Solaron and our work, we welcome you to take a look at www.solaronworld.com
Must be good at research, quick learning and have great communication skills. Also should be able to deal with information and data.
• Excellent communication, research and team working skills.
• Hardworking, proactive, quick learner.
• Excellent attention to details.
• Strong analytical ability and problem solving attitude
• Brilliant at copy editing and fast reader who understands new information easily.
• Good at handling pressure and tight deadlines.
• Master’s degree from a highly reputable school.
• Sound understanding of business issues, finance, investments, corporate transactions and capital markets.
• Interest in sustainability, business ethics, environmental, social and governance issues.
• Ready to work in a start-up environment
• Candidates must ideally be based at Bangalore and ready to begin full-time work immediately
Candidates will initially be on probation for 6 months and confirmed, thereafter, subject to satisfactory performance.
Candidates will get an opportunity to work on innovative sustainability research and interact with a global team on a regular basis!
To Apply: Interested candidates are requested to email their CV to email@example.com
Stipend – Rs. 12000 per month