Summer Intern required for SNP Infra Research Solutions at Delhi

Summer Intern required for SNP Infra Research Solutions at Delhi

Job Title : Associate
Job Location : KG Marg, CP, Delhi
Stipend : Please contact
Company Name : SNP Infra Research Solutions
Overview of internship: Need to conduct secondary and primary research on roads, power and ports sector.
Company profile : SNP Infra Research Solutions is a world class information service provider and a consulting firm specializing in supporting operational and strategic corporate decision making.We distinguish ourselves by bundling comprehensive and well-researched information on the infrastructure & core sectors in India. Our highly qualified team of Analysts, Researchers, and Solution Consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, analyze and represent the latest and the most reliable information essential for businesses to sustain a competitive edge.
Details of internship : 3 months duration
Education : Graduate or PG
Experience : Fresher
Company website: www.snpinfrasol.com

11 Responses to “Summer Intern required for SNP Infra Research Solutions at Delhi”

1. Yogesh Sharma says:

Respected Sir,

I am a first year student of SIBM Pune (Symbiosis Institute of Business Management), pursuing MBA in the field of Finance. I have cleared CFA Level 2 and CFA Level 1 Examination in first attempt. I have also successfully completed the Derivatives Markets (Dealers) Module of NCFM.
    I am interested in the summer internship opportunity provided by your organization and would like to apply for the same. However I am not able to find the email id on which the application needs to be forwarded. I request you to kindly provided me the required email id. In the meantime I have already posted my resume on the link provided on organization’s website.
    I thank you for your time and interest and I look forward to hearing from you soon. In case of any questions for me regarding my qualifications, kindly contact me on the number mentioned below.

Regards

Yogesh Sharma
    SIBM Pune (2011-13)
    MBA First Year (Finance)
    Mob. No.: 91 8308831512

2. NAVEEN KUMAR SINGH says:

COVER LETTER

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am NAVEEN KUMAR SINGH .I have done B.C.A from Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut & Now I am pursuing M.B.A(From Direct distance of Learning) in Total Quality Management & Human Resource Management this is my last year . Now I am applying in Human Resource Management Department in a Industry for HRM such types of job Please give me a chance for Join that Job or Interview. I have one year experience from P.V.S Foods(Sugar) Pvt.Ltd. as a responsibilities of H.R Executive & Designation Office Clerk which is I have also mentioned in my CV with others important detail & I am shore I can do this work with my best Level, So now I m sending My CV.I am still waiting for your Call.
    Thank You!

3. Ashish kumar punia says:

Respected Sir/Ma’am,

Myself Ashish kumar punia i am doing MBA(ITBM) from Symbiosis centre for information technology(SCIT) Pune..I am applying for an internship in your company that has to be done as a part of our course after the completion of 1st year.my 1st year will be completed in the month of march and i will be available for internship from april to july.i am not able to find the link or a E-mail ID on which i can send my resume.please kindly provide some contact details so that i can contact you and send my resume..

Regards

Ashish kumar punia
    SCIT(2011-13)
    8806366179
    MBA(ITBM)

4. Harish D says:

Respected Sir,

My name is Harish D and I am pursuing my Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) at Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship (XIME) in Bangalore. As a part of my course, I need to work with an organization from May 2012 to July 2012 as an intern and furnish a report on the same to my college. As I want to take Finance as my subject of specialization, I am looking for organizations where I could do a relevant internship that will help me in my subject of specialization. I came to know that SNP Infra Research Solutions provides opportunities to management post-graduate students to work as interns. It would be very kind of you if you can provide me such an opportunity. In order to contact the organization, I need the organization’s official e-mail id. Can you please provide me the e-mail address so that I can contact for summer internship.

Thanking you,
    Yours faithfully,

Harish D
    Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship (XIME)
    Electronic City Phase 2
    Hosur Road,
    Bangalore – 560100
    Karnataka State
    Ph : 08050938580 / 09995126308
    email : harishd.xime17@gmail.com

5. Sachin Thomas says:

Respected Sir,

I, Sachin Thomas pursuing my MBA {Finance & HR}, 1st year would like to have my internship for about 8 weeks (April 2012 – June 2012) in your prestigious company. I would be happy if you could give me a place in your company for doing my internship. I’m doing my MBA in Vellore Institute of Technology.

Waiting for your response soon.

Yours Faithfully,
    Sachin Thomas
    07708704557
    thomassachin28@gmail.com

6. Amit Kumar says:

Respected sir,
    My name is Amit kumar and I am pursuing my MBA at BIT=MESRA, RANCHI. As a part of my course, I need to work with an organization from May 2012 to July 2012 as an intern and furnish a report on the same to my college. As I want to take Finance as my subject of specialization, I am looking for organizations where I could do a relevant internship that will help me in my subject of specialization. I came to know that SNP Infra Research Solutions provides opportunities to management post-graduate students to work as interns. It would be very kind of you if you can provide me such an opportunity. In order to contact the organization, I need the organization’s official e-mail id. Can you please provide me the e-mail address so that I can contact for summer internship.

Regards- A mit kumar
    MBA – MARKETING WITH FINANCE
    Contact number-7870797879

7. Shivam Sharma says:

Respected sir,
    My name is Shivam Sharma and I am pursuing my PGDM at IMT-Hyderabad. As a part of my course, I need to work with an organization from March 2012 to July 2012(about14weeks) as an intern and furnish a report on the same to my college. As I want to take Finance as my subject of specialization, I am looking for organizations where I could do a relevant internship that will help me in my subject of specialization. I came to know that SNP Infra Research Solutions provides opportunities to management post-graduate students to work as interns.So It would be very kind of you if you can provide me such an opportunity. In order to contact the organization, I need the organization’s official e-mail id. Can you please provide me the e-mail address so that I can contact for summer internship.
    Thankyou.

Regards
    Shivam Sharma
    IMT-Hyderabad
    2011-13
    contact no.09642414820
    email: sharma_shivam@hotmail.com

8. Swati Sharma says:

Respected Sir/Madam,

This mail is in respect to application for summer internship in SNP Infra Research Solutions. I am a student of MBA-Finance (1st year) in Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies in Pune.

I would like to apply for Summer Internship Program provided by the firm, as I know this internship would help me gain knowledge and be a good learning curve in my career. I am sure that my presence would get an out of the box thinking to the organization.

I have done my graduation in Computer Science from Mumbai University with distinction and have 31 months of prior experience in Infosys Technologies Ltd as an Testing Executive.

I would appreciate a reply from your end for the further steps to be taken.

Thanks & Regards,
    Swati Sharma
    973004305
    leo.swati@gmail.com
    MBA- Finance

9. Ruchika Gahlawat says:

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am Ruchika Gahlawat pursuing my MBA from National Institute Of Technology (NIT) Durgapur. I will be taking finance as my subject of specialization. Also i am a b.tech graduate in C.S.E. As a part of my PG course i am required to do summer internship from May 2012 to July 2012.

I am interested in summer internship provided by your organization and would be greatly delighted to work as an intern. This internship would provide me with the ideal opportunity to assist at your organization and to expand my research skills.

Hoping for a positive response from your side.

Regards

Ruchika Gahlawat
    NIT Durgapur(2011-2013)
    Contact no. 9547417889
    Email id.- gahlawatruchi@yahoo.co.in

10. Vinay Goel says:

Sir/Madam

My name is Vinay Goel pursuing my MBA from Christ University Institute of Management and have taken finance as my area of specialization. I have also completed capital market(dealers module) of NCFM.
    I would like to pursue my internship in your organization. Consider my candidature for the same. I will be posting my resume in your company’s website.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully
    Vinay Goel
    CUIM, Bangalore(2011-2013)
    MBA first year(finance)
    (P)+91 9986808959

11. Sudipta Nandy says:

Respected Sir/Madam,
    I am Sudipta Nandy pursuing MBA(power management) from National Power Training Insitute, Faridabad. I did b.tech in chemical engineering. As a part of my PG course i am required to do summer internship from June 2012 to July 2012.
    I am interested in summer internship provided by your organization. This internship would provide me an opportunity to enhance my research skills.So kindly consider my candidature.

Regards